Guy Goes Nutso at the Office - caught on Surveillence

Lol - that's what gets me is how everyone just stands around staring at him or cowering. I love watching the door in the back right to see all the people who decided to get out of dodge - all men I couldn't help but notice. I always imagined such outbursts would be relatively short-lived - throw the computer monitor = feel better but he just goes on and on and on.
I am living vicariously through this guy. I have the vid on my desktop and look forward to waiting until I am really pissed off about something so I can watch it and feel the satisfaction this man must have felt.

Why don't they leave or call the police??
It looks like that little guy (the only one who seems to confront him) was a security guard.

The "poor" guy (hissy fit thrower) probably got mad, shoved his coworker and that pile of paper in the beginning. Then he realized what an azz he was being and that everyone was staring. After that, you really can't just straighten your shirt and continue working on your project. Really, at that point, you are obligated to "finish it off".

Taking it out on the innocent copy machine was a little over-the-top, though, in my opinion.

Lol - that's what gets me is how everyone just stands around staring at him or cowering.

That's how you can tell its not in the U.S. I think a lot of guys here are just looking for a reason to go commando on some guy's butt!!!! LOL Someone tweeking at the office would be just the excuse they need.

That's how you can tell its not in the U.S. I think a lot of guys here are just looking for a reason to go commando on some guy's butt!!!! LOL Someone tweeking at the office would be just the excuse they need.

Some women, too! lol I was surprised that no one ran up and kicked him when he was down!

That office was full of able-bodied men (and women). Why in the world didn't a single one step up to that weirdo after he threw the monitor?

I think they waited until he completely destroyed the office before they took him down just so they could go home early. LOL

Some women, too! lol I was surprised that no one ran up and kicked him when he was down!

Like the one that got hit in the face by the monitor.... I'd be kicking and throwing punches like crazy if I were that woman!

No way would I run out on a great show like that! I would have to stay to see how it ended, just out of nosyness. I wonder what the history was with this guy. Usually a fit like that is preceded by some lower level meanness, even if just verbal. This looks like he just totally lost it for good that day.

I actually had a boss once who never went this far but used to throw fits and kick things and hit the wall or hit whatever was close to him. I walked out on that job the day he was screaming about a lost file and took one step toward me. That's all it took.

(Maybe he is really a woman and it's just a lil ole PMS problem?)

No way would I run out on a great show like that! I would have to stay to see how it ended, just out of nosyness. I wonder what the history was with this guy. Usually a fit like that is preceded by some lower level meanness, even if just verbal. This looks like he just totally lost it for good that day.

I actually had a boss once who never went this far but used to throw fits and kick things and hit the wall or hit whatever was close to him. I walked out on that job the day he was screaming about a lost file and took one step toward me. That's all it took.

(Maybe he is really a woman and it's just a lil ole PMS problem?)

I had a boss like that once when I was like 20. He apparently hired me so he could try to sleep with me(told this by another co-worker) and when he realized that wasn't going to happen he made my life hell. He sexually harrassed me and was verbally abusive. I can't remember how many days I went home and just cried. I walked out for good one day because he was screaming at me because my hair was not pulled back tight enough in it's ponytail and he used his body to push me up against a wall to the point our noses were practically touching. I pushed him off of me and i aws holding a bowl full of apples and I started throwing the apples at him, then the bowl, then I left and never came back. Lol. Now it is kind of funny because I will always remember him shielding himself from the onslaught of red delicious coming his way.
I used to see him all the time after that because he lived right down the street from me. I saw him screaming at his son one day and kicked a bucket his son was obviously using to wash HIS car. the guy had some issues. He was an Iron Man competitor so I wonder if he wasn't taking steroids.

I had a boss like that once when I was like 20. He apparently hired me so he could try to sleep with me(told this by another co-worker) and when he realized that wasn't going to happen he made my life hell. He sexually harrassed me and was verbally abusive. I can't remember how many days I went home and just cried. I walked out for good one day because he was screaming at me because my hair was not pulled back tight enough in it's ponytail and he used his body to push me up against a wall to the point our noses were practically touching. I pushed him off of me and i aws holding a bowl full of apples and I started throwing the apples at him, then the bowl, then I left and never came back. Lol. Now it is kind of funny because I will always remember him shielding himself from the onslaught of red delicious coming his way.
I used to see him all the time after that because he lived right down the street from me. I saw him screaming at his son one day and kicked a bucket his son was obviously using to wash HIS car. the guy had some issues. He was an Iron Man competitor so I wonder if he wasn't taking steroids.

My ex-boss was a retired Navy Colonel!! He would cycle back and forth all day from yelling and screaming and kicking and punching things to "Ohhh You're husbands out of town, can I go home with you" bull****. He always referred to his wife as "the " to me and anyone who was around and when she would call I felt so bad for her because she was so sweet and I just knew what she was dealing with at home. The company fired him after the next girl after me walked out. ( I like to think my 2 page resignation letter faxed to HR and his boss in Boston and a copy laid on his desk for his viewing pleasure for that next morning telling alllll about everything and threatening legal action helped.) I think I remember my co-workers saying I was the 7th secretary in 2 years. Your boss sounds younger than mine was. But mine had a girlfriend in Colorado who would call him at work all the time. I hated that man and to this day I know he hates me too so that makes it all worth it!

Hello, the video was not real..........and may I remind you "that horrible mangers and bosses are in all walks of life.

I am glad he got fired. Too many men get away with acting like that. I hope his wife decided to fire him too.
My boss was pretty young- in his thirties. He was fired too by the owner. Apparently they got into a fight and the owner who is about 20 years older than him beat the crap out of him. Yay!

Hello, the video was not real..........and may I remind you "that horrible mangers and bosses are in all walks of life.

Why do you feel you have to remind anyone? Anyone who has been in the work force for a few years know that. We are just trading stories.

Where did you hear the vid was fake? I looked it up to see if it was and couldn't find anything I looked it up to see if I could find anything. Not disputing that it isn't faked - tis a very good possibility.

Um, I never said I was the only one it ever happened to. As gaia227 said, we were just trading stories. Geesh:rolleyes:

Go to the link that I provided , no doubt that this is fake especially the scenes are way too perfect.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back