Guy Goes Nutso at the Office - caught on Surveillence

Hello, the video was not real..........and may I remind you "that horrible mangers and bosses are in all walks of life.

Someone sent me the video a few days ago, via email, with a disclaimer saying it was fake. :waitasec:

I've often felt that way when I couldn't get someone to return my telephone calls. :crazy::crazy:

this makes me think of fight club or office space.

and yes, I have felt the same way... so i cracked up when i read that!! lol!!

The fact that the monitors weren't plugged in was a big clue for me! ;)

Hello, the video was not real..........and may I remind you "that horrible mangers and bosses are in all walks of life.

Yeah, we got that..... and may I remind you that "manager" is not spelt "manger." :crazy:

What's a "spelt" ????

Gosh, I love ws, learn new things every day!! :blowkiss:

I too got a little chuckle out of this video until it hit home.

Hubby had an employee give him the ultimatum of it's another employee or me-tirade. Hubby met him at the door the next morning as he was coming in to work and informed him that since he could not honor the firing of the other person, the guy needed to make a decision about his career.

Ex-Marine/Bodybuilder said employee went off in a big way. He got in my hubby's face in a screaming and spittle-filled tirade. As hubby had several female employees in the not-yet-open business, he calmly walked toward the front doors as the verbal onslaught continued. As soon as the guy got two feet out the front door, hubby closed the doors and locked them quickly. The soon to be former employee demanded to be let back in the building. The other employees inside were terrified.

As the guy left, he did massive damage to the front of the store. Corporate office and hubby's boss sent him home for the weekend in the interest of hubby's safety. They were afraid that the guy would come back armed and look for hubby.

I'm glad to see that this has been shown a fake video. It'd make me sick inside to watch it again now that we've been on the other side of the fence. Imagine taking your life in your hands just going to open your store. . . not even in a job protecting the public.

I didn't mean to make my story a "tsk tsk" post. . . I'm an Office Space lover from way back and I do a mean impression of "Stapler Guy". I just know that I couldn't watch that video again without wondering about the fear (now we know "acting") that these onlookers must have gone through.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back