Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knox,

This is in reply to your post in the last thread here

To recap:

I'm not sure if you were asking for links or not, but, if you want to read the affidavits, you can see them here.

Specifically, on page 2 paragraph 3 they refer to the time SA arrived and left, according to company records. They also cite witness statements by his supervisor to that effect.

Later, at the end of that paragraph, on the same page, they provide the time of departure of BD from CC as determined by "records and interviews of witnesses".

I have been giving this some thought today, about these apparent discrepancies when a thought occurred to me: People are talking about events that happened on different days, but thinking they are talking about the same day.

IIRC, on that day SA went to work early, then BD was taken to work by someone else. The following day (which, from the perspective of the people involved, was the day HD went missing) SA took BD to work. When they talk about him taking her to work, that is probably what they are referring to, but other people are thinking it was the previous day, hence the apparent discrepancy in stories over time.

In that scenario, SA would have returned stuff to his employer the following day, and it could also account for people claiming to see someone in the car.

They are just talking about different days and getting wires crossed in the retelling.

That could also explain some of the other issues people have raised over the years, such as why SA couldn't take BD home when realized HD was gone (she knew SA no longer worked after the previous day), why she needed DD to raise the alarm (she knew SA wasn't in CC either, probably at his mothers house), and why SA could tell his mom HD was missing when he shouldn't have known about it.

The events various people are talking about are getting mixed up between when we now know HD disappeared, and when people became aware that she disappeared. There is a 24 hour shift because of that, and I think that most of the discrepancies can be accounted for in that way.

I am curious to know what SA was doing the day HD was reported as missing. Chances are that he was probably at his mothers house.

Sunday night is the night DD spent the night at his friend's house, Monday is the day SA quit his job- also the day Hailey supposedly went to her friends house- Tuesday is the day she was report missing--- correct??
The police have talked to Billie's ride- who said she did not take billie to work that morning- shawn was at his work at 6ish,,, billie didn't have to be at work until 0645-7 am.

Posted by Knox (on the closed thread):

"Hailey's Memorial is in the planning. Everyone is invited to pay their respects at this service as Hailey's funeral will be a private family service."
--------------------
I am planning to go to Hailey's memorial service, whenever it is held. I know there will be others from here at WS who will be there. Many of us do not know each other by sight, only by heart. I was wondering if any of you planning to attend the service would like to wear a wide, orange-color ribbon around your right wrist or forearm in honor of Hailey (orange was her favorite color) and to help find each other in the crowd. I was thinking that wearing the ribbon on a forearm would be more visible and also would represent a mourning band for Hailey.

It's just a thought. I would consider it an honor to meet any of you in person.

What a kind and compassionate person you are Cherokee. If I were near the area I would definitely like to meet you too, but I'm on the left coast
icon7.gif

Scurry County's Grand Jury convenes on the first Tuesday of every month, so that is when the indictments will be handed out. so, we should see something next tuesday.

Thank you for letting us know, is there something on the web for SCGJ?

Those calls SA made are on my mind. Who did he call? What did he say? What did he delete on his phone?

Just playing angel's advocate here. If she said she got a ride with the co-worker Monday morning, but that ended up not being the case. Why be untruthful about that seemingly innocuous detail?

good question.

I have a feeling there will be a lot at this vigil. I know of many personally that are going to say goodbye to Hailey and to support Clint and Miss Connie. Miss Connie has stolen many peoples hearts.

Yes, I'm sure there will be a lot of people there. That's one reason I was trying to think of a way to find one another with the orange arm bands or wrist bands. I know there will be LOTS of orange there. That's why I was trying to make the WS "sign" something distinctive.

So true about Miss Connie.

Just playing angel's advocate here. If she said she got a ride with the co-worker Monday morning, but that ended up not being the case. Why be untruthful about that seemingly innocuous detail?

This is one piece of information that I am sure LE has the answer to - unless of course the co-worker lied to police. Why lie? Inquiring minds! ;)

I'm not in CCity but I would be interested in attending the memorial service. I suspect that there might be quite a few orange ribbons since it was Hailey's favorite color. Maybe if we put our heads together we can come up with some way to differ from the rest of the ribbons in the crowd.

If we could meet somewhere nearby and walk to the service I could bring a roll of orange ribbon with polka dots or something so we would all look the same. I could purchase it today and post a picture so any who get there late could know which ribbon to look for. It might be nice to park a bit farther away to save closer spots for family, close friends, teachers and fellow students. Anyone know the most likely place it will be held or how soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not in C City either, but I know people all over the area will be attending. I agree there will probably be a sea of orange, so that's why I was trying to think of something that would help us "recognize" each other.

Your idea about the roll of orange with the polka dots is a good one. I guess if we meet ahead of time and go together, we don't need a WS "sign" to find each other. But it would be nice to have the same ribbon to show we're WS "family. :)

As far as I know, they still haven't announced anything about the public memorial service yet.

Thank you for letting us know, is there something on the web for SCGJ?

I just tried to find something on the web for them but here is the number 325-573-2462. I have lived in this town for forever, and it is just general knowledge that the grand jury convenes on the first Monday---not Tuesday-- but the indictments come out on the Tuesday's edition of snyder Daily News- sorry for the misinformation. You can even call the courthouse at 325-573-5641 on FRIDAY(this Friday) to find out who is being indicted. It is public knowledge.

Unfortunately I can't attend and Im sure there will be many many people who can and will attend but the orange ribbon sounded like a really good idea...maybe write a white "W" on it ....to identify who is with websleuths

That's a great idea, Captdj! We could use a white marker or pen to put a "W" or even a "WS" on the ribbon if we're not able to get together ahead of the service.

Something is about to happen, FBI and the CCity police are at the Snyder police station,, sorry cannot take pics or have a website for that. Just driving down 37th street and there they are.

Something is about to happen, FBI and the CCity police are at the Snyder police station,, sorry cannot take pics or have a website for that. Just driving down 37th street and there they are.

Can ya drive by again????? Reaaalllllyyyy slow??

The only thing in the newspaper shows where they put Hailey's billboard sign on her house in CCity.

No worries about the pics. The information is greatly appreciated. Just be careful about driving and texting, please!

Okay, that is like putting a chocolate cupcake in front of me and telling me not to eat it......I can't stand it....what is happening now?

I just tried to find something on the web for them but here is the number 325-573-2462. I have lived in this town for forever, and it is just general knowledge that the grand jury convenes on the first Monday---not Tuesday-- but the indictments come out on the Tuesday's edition of snyder Daily News- sorry for the misinformation. You can even call the courthouse at 325-573-5641 on FRIDAY(this Friday) to find out who is being indicted. It is public knowledge.

Shoot, it's subscription only for the online edition - http://www.snyderdailynews.com/news/
Hmmnn, thinking any indictments in Hailey's case would be sealed, but maybe not. Thanks again for the info TM!!
http://www.sweetwaterreporter.com/content/grand-jury-indicts-16

Okay, that is like putting a chocolate cupcake in front of me and telling me not to eat it......I can't stand it....what is happening now?

No kidding!!!!!!!!! :scared:

Any of you locals have a scanner?

Where's a mosquito drone when you need one ... Hellllllloooooo, Texasmom don't leave us hanging!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea