Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it means they both lied then ,before they had time to realy come up with a story , why you would believe them now?

I dont understand how a person can pick and choose what to believe from a person they truely believe to be a person who lies.

So they both say one thing at first and then they both say something else. There would be motive in that alone but how to find which is the truth and which is the lie would be hard because really both of those could be false since one lie is a lie and another is soon followed and down the facebook comments follow.

I would think nothing would be credited to be truth. At least thats how I deal with the people I have caught in lies.

I believe I have given my reasoning several times why I believe this ;)

I am so confused between posts that imply inside information and those that are only rumor. God please help us differentiate between the two. I want justice for HALIEY but only truthful justice and not personal vendetta.

God give us JUSTICE for Haliey!

I am so confused between posts that imply inside information and those that are only rumor. God please help us differentiate between the two. I want justice for HALIEY but only truthful justice and not personal vendetta.

LE will only have "truthful justice". They have no personal vendetta against anyone. They just want what most of us want. Justice for Hailey.

I do understand what you mean though. Just the other say I saw a post that said LE haven't named the true perp of this crime which confused me as LE have named a suspect in this crime and have never said that he has been cleared.

I simply do not believe ANYONE/ EVERYONE unless they can give me links to facts by MSM or LE. I do not care one wit about people on facebook who think they run any case just because they searched a field in TX. I mean THANK YOU for searching but you are not in any way in charge of this investigation just because you ran a search team.
I am only interested in facts presented by LE in this case not in someone / what I know. What I have been told. This is so stupid to say when we all know we need verifiable FACTS.
JUSTICE for precious Haliey.

I am not sure what you mean regarding your comments about the searchers but one thing I will say is that unlike any of Haileys actual family apart from Clint and Naomi they did go and search for her many many times. They spent many many hours and a lot off there own money searching for Hailey and they are special people. I can honestly say I have never seen any leaders of searchers think they are in charge of the investigation. For the most part they have remained silent from the beginning.

One other thing I don't think there are many verifiable facts or at least not in the media that can be checked.

DD did talk to LE because part of what he said is recorded in the affidavit (regarding the length of time HD played with his X-box). DD left and spent the night at his friends house.

In fact, the affidavit does not mention DD's (or his friends for that matter) account of arriving home at all, they only provide hearsay from other people. Which is extremely strange since the primary witness was on hand and available. It suggests that their versions did not agree with the hearsay.

DD spent the night at the friends house. They were not at Haileys house. DD left there at around 9:00 on the 26th and Hailey was playing a game on the x box.

DD did talk to LE because part of what he said is recorded in the affidavit (regarding the length of time HD played with his X-box).

When DD arrived home he was with a friend who stayed over for the rest of the night. I'm pretty sure that if they saw his sister raped and dieing on the floor they would have noted it and/or done something about it. There has never been any suggestion from either of them that anything like that happened. Since LE would have interviewed both of them prior to the filing their affidavits, they would have know if anything like that and included those details in the affidavit, but there is nothing.

In fact, the affidavit does not mention DD's (or his friends for that matter) account of arriving home at all, they only provide hearsay from other people. Which is extremely strange since the primary witness was on hand and available. It suggests that their versions did not agree with the hearsay.
When they came home on the 27th, Hailey was already gone. She was not at the house.

The next day DD and his friend arrived home at around 4PM (when the encountered SA), and stayed there overnight.

I imagine DD thought he would catch HD up to something (hence breaking in), but found SA there unexpectedly. He would have been surprised to see SA there, and SA would have been surprised to find him breaking in.

The next day DD and his friend arrived home at around 4PM (when the encountered SA), and stayed there overnight.

I imagine DD thought he would catch HD up to something (hence breaking in), but found SA there unexpectedly. He would have been surprised to see SA there, and SA would have been surprised to find him breaking in.

Why on earth would DD think he would catch HD up to something? The other thing you said he would have been surprised to see Shawn there but Shawns car would have been parked outside so he would have known before he got in the house that Shawn was there.

I think its much more likely that when he got home and found the door locked with Shawns car outside and his sister inside ( as he thought) that he was more concerned at what was going on that needed the door locking especially when he saw Shawn with the look on his face as he described and especially when its considered what Connie Jones said about Hailey being scared of Shawn.

Thinking about it its worrying to consider why a sixteen year old boy would feel the need to break into a house in the first place. He could simply have gone away and returned later. The only thing I can think of is that he was scared for his sister and what could have been happening in a house where she was locked in with Shawn :( ( as he knew it)

Of course DD did not see Hailey at the house becasue she was already at Lake JB Thomas by then.

DD did talk to LE because part of what he said is recorded in the affidavit (regarding the length of time HD played with his X-box).

When DD arrived home he was with a friend who stayed over for the rest of the night. I'm pretty sure that if they saw his sister raped and dieing on the floor they would have noted it and/or done something about it. There has never been any suggestion from either of them that anything like that happened. Since LE would have interviewed both of them prior to the filing their affidavits, they would have know if anything like that and included those details in the affidavit, but there is nothing.

I do not feel anybody here has a personal vendetta against anyone in this case. I am prety sure we all want justice for Hailey, I know I do.

I was gone most of the weekend and when I came back, I had a lot of messages about rule infractions in this case. I'm closing this forum until I have a chance to review them. I have other priorities ahead of this one, so it might be awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500