Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, provide a link to the PI saying this, I am tired of rumors. And, the blog radio link did not work. If they were so conniving like you are trying to make them out to be, why would he quit his job?

I have no idea why he quit his job. As for the link you said it was no longer working. I know that it was for at least after a month after the show aired. I am not sure why if someone wanted to listen to his interview why they would wait for so long. It has to be three or four months ago now since it aired. I have messaged someone though to see if theres a working link. I will get back to you with an answer. I agree I am tired of rumors also. Justice for Hailey.

If this isn't allowed please delete but I have just put a post in Parking Lot that's backs what I say about Shawn claiming he took her to work on the Monday.

Are you serious? How long has it been since they made an announcement? What exactly have they announced since the beggining? NOT much!

It has been said many times in the media that Shawn is the only named suspect in this case. Billie has also made it clear that Shawn is the person suspected and indeed who she suspects ( some days at least).

About the look on his face when DD walked in I have been wondering lately about that. Wasn't he meant to be sending more pictures of himself out on the day Hailey " went missing"? Maybe DD interrupted him in the middle of that?

They had no computer or internet.

AFAIK no one has claimed that he was sending pictures of himself anywhere.

I guess we will see in any trial if Shawn took her to work that day or not. <modsnip>

As for if I think he had done anything to Hailey he wouldn't have quit I have to be honest and say I don't pretend to understand how someone like Shawns brains work. However I would say Haileys body was moved that morning and that's why he quit.

A supposed facebook post proves nothing. As pointed out repeatedly they likely got the days mixed up during whatever discussion was going on. At no point in any of the many, many interviews given by BD has she claimed anything like this, nor has SA, nor has LE whenever they have commented on it.

The only person claiming this is YOU.

In fact, in the affidavit LE claim to have corroborated the times when BD was in CC, and SA in Snyder, and it is not possible for him to have taken her to work.

When she released her timeline, LE was asked to comment, and they specifically said that her timeline agrees mostly with what they determined in their investigation, with a few things they dispute.

They had no computer or internet.

AFAIK no one has claimed that he was sending pictures of himself anywhere.

You don't need a computer or internet to send naked photos. A cellphone is more than capable of sending photos. Actually something I have never thought about before but was he definetly unable to get the internet on his cell?

As far as no one claiming he sent pictures of himself he definetly did on the Sunday. Both Billie and the person he sent them to have confirmed that. I read at the beginning of the case he was sending pics on the day Hailey disappeared. Whether there talking about the Sunday pictures or this is yet another woman I am not sure.

That's a simple one to answer. IF he did take her to work that day that was after he was due to start work himself and so she had to know that if he was planning on taking her to work he wasn't planning on remaining at work when he went in earlier. On top of that according to the PI a co worker of Shawn said he believed someone was possibly in the car waiting whilst Shawn went into work if that was Billie what was she planning on doing? sitting there until he finished his shift?

thats a very good observation :)

That's a simple one to answer. IF he did take her to work that day that was after he was due to start work himself and so she had to know that if he was planning on taking her to work he wasn't planning on remaining at work when he went in earlier. On top of that according to the PI a co worker of Shawn said he believed someone was possibly in the car waiting whilst Shawn went into work if that was Billie what was she planning on doing? sitting there until he finished his shift?

BBM

But that knowledge wouldn't necessarily lead to knowing that someone had quit. Couldn't someone say, "Hey, I think I'm going to take a personal day after all. I'll just pop by and tell them, and then I'll take you on to work?"

Besides...he didn't actually quit that day, correct? He just left and didn't come back. Am I not remembering correctly?

BBM

But that knowledge wouldn't necessarily lead to knowing that someone had quit. Couldn't someone say, "Hey, I think I'm going to take a personal day after all. I'll just pop by and tell them, and then I'll take you on to work?"

Besides...he didn't actually quit that day, correct? He just left and didn't come back. Am I not remembering correctly?

First he said that he was fired, then he said he quit after an altercation with his boss, then we found out that he just walked in and stood there for 10 minutes, bought a Dr. Pepper from the coke machine and then left without speaking to anyone. If he is innocent why change his story 3 different times about something so stupid?

First he said that he was fired, then he said he quit after an altercation with his boss, then we found out that he just walked in and stood there for 10 minutes, bought a Dr. Pepper from the coke machine and then left without speaking to anyone. If he is innocent why change his story 3 different times about something so stupid?

Oh, please don't take my comment as me thinking he's innocent! I'm just saying that the fact that he walked in and walked back out soon thereafter doesn't necessarily mean that anyone would "know" he'd quit by these actions. Not saying anyone didn't "know" he did not intend on going back...just saying I don't think we can accept that as fact based on the scenario. :)

WHEN is there going to be an arrest??????????????? Come on LE.. its way past time!!!!

BBM

They could say that yes but Billie has never ever claimed he said that. She said he was at work that morning and she knew no different until she was told days later that he had walked out. If it did happen that way you put it then it means she was in the car at his work that morning and knew he was only in there a few minutes and should have told LE that instead of telling them he was at work that day.

Whatever way you look at it she lied to investigators.

My justice in this case is moving so slow :stormingmad: I wish for some good news on an arrest or arrests soon!:please:

My justice in this case is moving so slow :stormingmad: I wish for some good news on an arrest or arrests soon!:please:

Just a question to see where we are at with the current suspect .

Do you think that if he were brought to a jury trial now ,with what we know of the only named suspect would be able to be convicted beyound a reasonable doubt?

If you do not think there is (not just the quoted posted) what is lacking for that conviction?

What would cause reasonable doubt to anyone who hasnt heard of this before?

Just a question to see where we are at with the current suspect .

Do you think that if he were brought to a jury trial now ,with what we know of the only named suspect would be able to be convicted beyound a reasonable doubt?

If you do not think there is (not just the quoted posted) what is lacking for that conviction?

What would cause reasonable doubt to anyone who hasnt heard of this before?

For me personally with what is known I couldn't personally go with a guilty verdict for Shawn for the simple reason I fully believe Hailey was killed on Sunday night/very early hours of Monday morning and Shawn was not the only person that could have killed her. <modsnip>

<modsnip>

I can't quiet put my finger on it, but for some reason him quitting his job has a very large significant's about this whole case in my opinion. I think he quit because he needed additional time to dispose of her body or go back and hide it better? either way him quitting his job pivots on her disappearance, I'am pretty sure of it. do you know if a car can be driven behind the Dunn house? he could have taken hailey out the back door the put her in the trunk of his car. At the time he stopped at work and quit his job within minutes of being there, Hailey could have been in the trunk then, and he drove out to the lake and disposed of her and then drove back... did BD get off work in the early morning? and worked all night? I'am in the dark a bit on this? but if she was getting off work in the AM then he had time to pick her up from work after leaving the lake?? is that possible?? something doesn't add up with him being inside the home lurking in the Hallway and the son came home and knocked on a door to get in and then had to go thru a window, to find SA standing in a hall with a "freaked" out look on his face?? I bet if this is so, then he is there making sure everything was in place, she may have put up a struggle and he was there to make sure everything was in order?? please correct me on any of the above, I haven't been close to this case as I have been on others in the past, just don't have the time to read two years of stuff and juggle my career.

Is this perhaps when SA MAY HAVE [speculation/theory/opinion on my part] just raped Hailey and she was deceased/dying. IF there was no decomp in the house when dogs searched then I BELIEVE that an unconscious Hailey was taken out of the house and was the target of SA's sadistic behavior. WHEN DD saw SA...HOW did DD react to SA, WHAT did DD do and WHERE did DD go after seeing SA in the hallway? WHAT was the dynamic and the aftermath of that encounter?

We do not now what DD has said to LE, at this time.

I can't even remember back...I assume they brought HRD dogs into the house, do we know that for sure?

Where is the list for verified insiders for this case? I keep reading post hinting at inside information but do not see verified insider.

Where is the list for verified insiders for this case? I keep reading post hinting at inside information but do not see verified insider.

I don't believe there ARE any verified insiders on this case, RoseRed. Which is why I am not sure rumor seems to be ok here. I guess if you follow your post with a JMO disclaimer, that's ok?

Has this been legally been declared a homicide by LE?
We know Hailey didn't go there on her own, but may be why there have been no arrest.
You can't arrest until there has been a murder declared.
Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member