Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow the typos in that are appalling.

Again more confusion over the days ... asked on Christmas to spend the night, gone the next day. So is that asked on Saturday, gone Sunday, or asked Sunday (when Billie celebrated with her kids at her home), gone Monday? Sunday should have NOTHING to do with what happened to Hailey in anyone's timeline and yet, it is there.

Why would HD ask him to come and spend the night with her??? More secrets?

The plot thickens.

Lol, maybe there is a scenario F as well. So many, its hard to keep track.

Why would HD ask him to come and spend the night with her??? More secrets?

The plot thickens.

Lol, maybe there is a scenario F as well. So many, its hard to keep track.

Its not that surprising to me at all considering the phone call to her aunt a few days earlier saying she didn't want to home as she was scared.

Again more confusion over the days ... asked on Christmas to spend the night, gone the next day. So is that asked on Saturday, gone Sunday, or asked Sunday (when Billie celebrated with her kids at her home), gone Monday? Sunday should have NOTHING to do with what happened to Hailey in anyone's timeline and yet, it is there.

I remember in a radio show that Billie did with Glendene Grant she was asked if DD had taken a poly. Billie replied that he wasn't home that night even so go and figure. Like I have said many times I feel that the trial will go on the theory that Hailey was killed on the Sunday night.

Its not that surprising to me at all considering the phone call to her aunt a few days earlier saying she didn't want to home as she was scared.

Well, I don't know, maybe things are different out in rural Texas, but where I come from 13 year old girls don't ask adult male relatives to come spend the night with them.

Well, I don't know, maybe things are different out in rural Texas, but where I come from 13 year old girls don't ask adult male relatives to come spend the night with them.

It seems to me she was desperate for anyone really. With what Del claims and what her aunt said Hailey seemed really afraid to be at home. The aunt said that Hailey had said in her call that she was scared of Shawn. So that's Connie and the aunt saying that and Del claiming she wanted someone else there at night. Which leads to another point. Why not tell her mom unless she considered her to be part of the problem?

It seems to me she was desperate for anyone really. With what Del claims and what her aunt said Hailey seemed really afraid to be at home. The aunt said that Hailey had said in her call that she was scared of Shawn. So that's Connie and the aunt saying that and Del claiming she wanted someone else there at night. Which leads to another point. Why not tell her mom unless she considered her to be part of the problem?

When that question is answered it will most likely be in front of a jury. The only way truth will ever come out of this side show is if it is under oath and even then I wouldn't bet the ranch on it. Hailey was living in an abusive situation; she told family, she told friends and she told school staff. What did that get her? Murdered....those who should have protected her didn't, not then and not now. IMHO

Ok from the article ""When I seen her on Christmas, she asked me to come spend the night with her," he explained. "I should've spent the night there because she went missing, I think, that next day" well Christmas night she stopped with Clint and Naomi so its not that night hes talking about. So if he is talking about the next night that she wanted him to stop there that is the night that many people think she was killed and saying the next day she went missing would fit. So if she asked him to stay that Sunday night how can he say that he was in jail at that time? and it also fits in with others who have said he was at the house on the Sunday. I actually think hes done a Billie and made things worse for himself in doing that article.

Obstructing and hindering a murder investigation...wtg D O!

Hailey wasn't at home Saturday night though she was at Clints so presumably he means Sunday which leads to another point. Why didn't Billie put him in her timeline for the Sunday?

I almost took offense to your reference to rural West Texas, but after reading this poorly written news article and reading Del's grammar, I had to give you a break. Apparently, we're all a bunch of illiterate, incestuous freaks. Maybe after they arrest the murderers, the local governments can concentrate on the education system. I'm embarrassed.

Theres always arrests with this crowd but not for what happened to Hailey yet though. Her uncle has been arrested this week and is still in jail. He is the one who ran out of the Memorial and failed the polys.

Is this case going to end up like our other Haleigh?
I am beginning to wonder. Why no arrests if evidence is there? And if they do NOT have evidence now...will they ever have enough?

Kirby....take heart (a sinking heart) that these education issues are not limited to West Texas by any means. They seem to be a national epidemic.

Cluciano63...I had that same reaction when I read about the uncle. :( Praying this case does not go the way of "our other Haleigh."

Is this case going to end up like our other Haleigh?
I am beginning to wonder. Why no arrests if evidence is there? And if they do NOT have evidence now...will they ever have enough?

Its funny but I was thinking this morning theres a lot of similarities between this case and Haleigh Cummings.

I thought that Del used to stay with Hailey's family off and on. As for her asking him to stay I am thinking she probably wanted to play Xbox, didn't her brother get a new one on Xmas? Some families are close and her asking him to stay is really not that odd IMO.
Him taking EG over there is what I question. Did he do 7 yrs in prison?

I thought that Del used to stay with Hailey's family off and on. As for her asking him to stay I am thinking she probably wanted to play Xbox, didn't her brother get a new one on Xmas? Some families are close and her asking him to stay is really not that odd IMO.
Him taking EG over there is what I question. Did he do 7 yrs in prison?

But the way Billie spoke Del wasn't even there that day but by his weird interview he was but why did Billie not say he was there that day? especially if it does come out that was the day whatever happened occurred. I don't think Del has done himself any favors at all there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parzval