Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have two MSM saying two different things. I don't think the CC Police Chief has much influence at this point in the investigation. I think it is probably in the hands of the FBI at this point or possibly the Scurry County Sheriff's office since that is where her remains were found. I do think there will be an arrest/s in this case at some point when LE has all their ducks in a row. MOO

You are correct. At this point Haileys case is nothing to do with CCPD. I too believe there will be arrest/s in this case. I am happy for them to take as long as it wants if it means there will be conviction/convictions in this case.

So we have two MSM saying two different things. I don't think the CC Police Chief has much influence at this point in the investigation. I think it is probably in the hands of the FBI at this point or possibly the Scurry County Sheriff's office since that is where her remains were found. I do think there will be an arrest/s in this case at some point when LE has all their ducks in a row. MOO

Things like homicide would have been Toomb's jurisdiction, not the Chief's. He would be responsible for things like misdemeanors and stuff like that. When HD was just a missing person, he could have claimed jurisdiction, but after she was found dead it went to a higher level. But, that higher level was in the next county (or with the FBI, if the body was on federal land).

So, whatever his personal problems might be, while no doubt they are food for local gossips, they have no bearing on HD's case at all.

IF a friend of Haileys saw her and spoke to her on the Monday then LE wouldn't be saying they were unable to cooroberate any sightings. Bearing in mind what LE have said about no cooberated sightings for that day then you should make sure this child goes to LE about this "sighting". I discount the sighting based on information that is known which leads me to think the child was mistaken. Do you have a link confirming Haileys friend definetly seeing her on the Monday?

One thing I would like to say is that everyone looks at the evidence and whats known about a case and makes a decision based on what is logical to them. Because something makes sense to one it doesn't mean it will to others but it doesn't mean that person is wrong. The fact is in any case until it goes to court its just what we THINK we know ;)

Yes they would be, because corroboration means it is confirmed by an independent source. If someone witnesses something, but no one else independently sees that particular incident, and there is no physical or other evidence to support it, then it becomes an uncorroborated incident. It does NOT mean that it didn't happen.

If you reject uncorroborated witness evidence, then you have to reject ALL such evidence, not just the ones that don't support your theory.

Yes they would be, because corroboration means it is confirmed by an independent source. If someone witnesses something, but no one else independently sees that particular incident, and there is no physical or other evidence to support it, then it becomes an uncorroborated incident. It does NOT mean that it didn't happen.

If you reject uncorroborated witness evidence, then you have to reject ALL such evidence, not just the ones that don't support your theory.

The problem is I was asked why didn't I believe it. I have my reasons for not believing it and I think others need to respect that people may disagree with them about something or may have there own reason for not believing something that is claimed by someone on here. It hasn't been confirmed by LE that this girl spoke to Hailey that day so in essence its just a rumor sorry.

So ...if you make calls intrepid, what's the scoop?

Apparently he/she cannot say because it is not in MSM and would be against TOS. I guess we need to make our own phone calls if we want to know....

Apparently he/she cannot say because it is not in MSM and would be against TOS. I guess we need to make our own phone calls if we want to know....

To be honest I think this is the way it should be done. No disrespect to Intrepid or anyone else verified but even if someone is verified by profession or as a local you don't know that everything said is the truth or from there perspective and it could easily be said that LE had said something that they hadn't and this could easily get in the papers and its trouble that WS simply don't need or LE for that matter. IMO if it someone like Tricia or Kimster telephoning LE then obviously it would be different.

This is the story from her friend stating that she saw and spoke with her on Monday, Dec 27th. I do hope that an arrest and conviction is made. I think they know who the perp is and it is not SA. I think they have known all along that she was deceased or had a good idea of it.

http://www.sweetwaterreporter.com/content/fbi-kidnapping-classification-hailey-dunn-may-change

What the heck... saying the FBI got it wrong and that it would be changed, the FBI never changed it.
Guess Toombs didn't know what he was talking about cause the Feds never changed that classification.
What else needs to be questioned that Toombs has said?

This is the story from her friend stating that she saw and spoke with her on Monday, Dec 27th. I do hope that an arrest and conviction is made. I think they know who the perp is and it is not SA. I think they have known all along that she was deceased or had a good idea of it.

http://www.sweetwaterreporter.com/content/fbi-kidnapping-classification-hailey-dunn-may-change

What the heck... saying the FBI got it wrong and that it would be changed, the FBI never changed it.
Guess Toombs didn't know what he was talking about cause the Feds never changed that classification.

From the article you linked Colorado City police say they don't believe the accounts are correct.

The problem with your theory is a lot of lies have been told by certain people close to Hailey which to me is very worrying. That's all I am saying on that. IMO LE have evidence that show she was murdered at home which pretty much excludes most people out there. Since Haileys remains have been found Billie has tried to throw Shawn under the bus many many times. In fact when the remains were first found she talked more about him and someone who had done events for Hailey more than she talked about Hailey herself which I found was strange. Something else to consider. What was the evidence found that made LE tell Clint that Hailey was dead? IMO from Haileys home or Shawns grandmothers home which again restricts who could have been responsible for what happened.

I have a suspicion that the FBI and Toombs/CCPD have not been in agreement for quite a while.

Initially the case was under the jurisdiction of Toombs/CCPD, so the investigation would have gone where they wanted it to go. But, I think the FBI (and perhaps the Texas Rangers) had a different take on the evidence and that has led to some of the odd things that have happened, such as various branches of LE saying things that appear to be at odds with each other, or the odd manner in which CD was suddenly given a poly and the sheriff going out of his way to make a statement about it afterwards (which struck me as very unusual).

My guess is that there was discord between how local LE was handling the case and how the professionals at the senior agencies thought it should be investigated.

If that is the case it may present some issues for resolution of the investigation since information that should have been gathered in the early stages may not have been. For the current investigators to go back and try to do it the way they think it should have been done will be very difficult now because everything would be hopelessly contaminated and time would have distorted memories.

Tugela, I do agree with you about the discord, and how the investigation may or may not have been being handled..and I hope that the passing of time merely indicates clarifying and solidifying by those in control, and not an indication that it has run amok.

Tugela, I do agree with you about the discord, and how the investigation may or may not have been being handled..and I hope that the passing of time merely indicates clarifying and solidifying by those in control, and not an indication that it has run amok.

Sres believe it or not I agree with some of the post too but I don't believe that the end result will be any different. By that I mean who is deemed to be responsible.

Any of our Colorado City peeps know what's up with the police chief? I heard something on the radio news earlier today but I haven't seen anything online.
Won't say what it was since I have no link.

Old song keeps playing in my head:
"And another one's gone, another one bites the dust, hey hey!

Past work history ! And embibement . Rumor mill. WIW

Thinking of Hailey today after the recent AA in Ca. I wish she could have gone home to her family. I could not imagine the pain that they must feel. I hope some day they get the predator. Praying Hailey receives Justice <3 and a predator is taken off the streets, never to be around another child again.

Thinking of Hailey today after the recent AA in Ca. I wish she could have gone home to her family. I could not imagine the pain that they must feel. I hope some day they get the predator. Praying Hailey receives Justice <3 and a predator is taken off the streets, never to be around another child again.

I too hope that anyone responsible for Haileys murder is punished to the maximum possible.

I too hope that anyone responsible for Haileys murder is punished to the maximum possible.

Just jumping off your post.

Checking in to see if any more info has been released. I know justice will be served eventually, but I'm so inpatient. I also believe more than one person was involved in her murder, but not sure if all will be :jail:

JMO, MOO & etc.

Just jumping off your post.

Checking in to see if any more info has been released. I know justice will be served eventually, but I'm so inpatient. I also believe more than one person was involved in her murder, but not sure if all will be :jail:

JMO, MOO & etc.

Some cases take a long time, I do hope that is the case. I pray they get all involved.

Still around and waiting for Justice for Hailey.

Just taking a break from all the BS surrounding her case : )

RAW VIDEO: Interview With Billie Dunn

Story.jpg

This raw field video is from our October 2012 interview with Billie Dunn.
This section is more than 20-minutes long and is the entire section of the interview where we discussed the allegations made in a letter from a woman behind bars in a federal lockup.

Read more:

http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/s...th-billie-dunn/d/story/fsSvC_o5D0W7lzuYsxR_DA
KTAB - Abilene, TX -- 8/20/13
~~~~~~~

At the time of this posting, there is no video. Hopefully, KTAB will post it soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jezel