Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which LE do you think has the evidence? Why would they not accept outside help in the search by trained professionals if they knew she was deceased.

Has the autopsy report been released or any info from it? TIA

Any progress on this case? Seems like it's been in limbo for a long time.

No I don't think I am wrong at all. Clint was told after four months or so of Hailey being missing that she was dead. People need to consider what evidence LE had that signalled to Hailey being dead. As I have said before there will be more evidence than people realize.

I have no idea what Clint was or wasn't told, or what he thinks he was told, or if what he was telling you was accurate. What I do know however is that LE would never tell the family of a missing person something like that unless they had compelling evidence that was the case. But ask yourself where would this evidence have come from? It certainly did not come from BD or SA. It did not come from any search they did because they only conducted cursory search warrants, and we know mostly what they gathered. They did not return for any follow up searches based on this "compelling evidence" you seem convinced they have, nor do they appear to have conducted any focussed searches, so whatever you think they have could not have really been all that compelling, certainly not compelling enough for additional warrants.

The only thing that might constitute a basis for that kind of belief would be the Odessa affair, if you believed that story. And if Odessa is right then the theory you keep alluding to cannot be true.

Has it occurred to you that maybe someone told Clint that she was dead, but that it wasn't LE? Remember, CD took his poly six months after HD disappeared. That is two months after you say he was told she was dead. If LE told him she was dead because of stuff they "knew", and if they thought he knew nothing, why would they be giving him a poly? That does not make a whole lot of sense. It does not add up. The only reasonable reason for giving him a poly 6 months after the event is that elements of his account were not consistent with evidence subsequently uncovered, and under those circumstances LE would want to know why. A poly would one way to get those answers. Maybe he gave them different answers at that point that satisfied them, I don't know. What I do know is that it is an odd thing to have happened for no reason at all.

That is why I don't believe you.

I have no idea what Clint was or wasn't told, or what he thinks he was told, or if what he was telling you was accurate. What I do know however is that LE would never tell the family of a missing person something like that unless they had compelling evidence that was the case. But ask yourself where would this evidence have come from? It certainly did not come from BD or SA. It did not come from any search they did because they only conducted cursory search warrants, and we know mostly what they gathered. They did not return for any follow up searches based on this "compelling evidence" you seem convinced they have, nor do they appear to have conducted any focussed searches, so whatever you think they have could not have really been all that compelling, certainly not compelling enough for additional warrants.

The only thing that might constitute a basis for that kind of belief would be the Odessa affair, if you believed that story. And if Odessa is right then the theory you keep alluding to cannot be true.

Has it occurred to you that maybe someone told Clint that she was dead, but that it wasn't LE? Remember, CD took his poly six months after HD disappeared. That is two months after you say he was told she was dead. If LE told him she was dead because of stuff they "knew", and if they thought he knew nothing, why would they be giving him a poly? That does not make a whole lot of sense. It does not add up. The only reasonable reason for giving him a poly 6 months after the event is that elements of his account were not consistent with evidence subsequently uncovered, and under those circumstances LE would want to know why. A poly would one way to get those answers. Maybe he gave them different answers at that point that satisfied them, I don't know. What I do know is that it is an odd thing to have happened for no reason at all.

That is why I don't believe you.

Whether or not you believe me isn't an issue. The fact is like I said before YOU have no idea what evidence they do or don't have. You don't know whether or not the evidence came from Billie or Shawn. I strongly suspect it didn't. As for the poly according to LE they never did consider Clint a suspect and with good reason. When and if it goes to court things will come out that will explain how they knew so quickly that Hailey was dead so quickly and that's all im saying.

Which LE do you think has the evidence? Why would they not accept outside help in the search by trained professionals if they knew she was deceased.

I am not LE but my personal opinion is yes they should have had outside help that offered it but they maybe felt that experts in child traffic weren't needed as it wasn't ever thought Hailey was trafficked.

Has the autopsy report been released or any info from it? TIA

Any progress on this case? Seems like it's been in limbo for a long time.

Neither the autopsy results or Hailey have unfortunately been released yet,.

Neither the autopsy results or Hailey have unfortunately been released yet,.

I think that's a good sign that they are still actively working towards justice. :moo:

I was just reading about a case in Illinois (Chyenne Kircher). A 14yo girl 'ranaway' 2 years ago and seemingly out-of-the-blue LE arrested the stepfather for murder. They've had a special team investigating the disappearance for the last 6 months. I hope something like that is going on here! :please:

:cow:

^ that case does give one some renewed hope for Hailey, yes.

I like to had a heart attack- I saw 14 people, (all guests it seems) under viewing under Hailey's forum and thought oh dear please, has there been an arrest??? But I don't think so...well whoever you are, I sure hope you might be someone seeking to bring some justice to our Hailey. ( pssst, and please give us an update in the media??)

I pray you are correct FTK. I do choose to believe that they have evidence that will eventually convict. Some cases just take longer than others.

If other search warrants were served, would we know? Especially, since the focus has been primarily on BD & SA.
And who could CD have been talking about... "long-time friend of the family."
Thank you

I am not LE but my personal opinion is yes they should have had outside help that offered it but they maybe felt that experts in child traffic weren't needed as it wasn't ever thought Hailey was trafficked.

TES experts in child traffic? I thought they specialized in locating the missing.

TES experts in child traffic? I thought they specialized in locating the missing.

I wasn't talking about TES :)

However with regards to TES yes I think they should have been allowed to go in but I have heard many different versions where there concerned so don't know what is true and what isn't. I would think though that after the Cummings and Anthony case that Tim would be wary of getting involved in a case such as this one.

Those cases were probably the reason why LE didn't want them around IMO.

They interfere in the investigation too much. If they were just searching it would be fine, but they tend to do a lot more than that, inserting themselves and mudding the waters.

I completely disagree, TES has been valuable in locating numerous missing people. It was not TESs fault about the drama in Florida. Casey needs blamed for that crap.

I doubt the cops in Coloado City knew about those missing little girls in Florida.
Someone that called the shots screwed this whole case up... especially, with the lies.
Maybe, some day Nancy Grace will cover the story again.

I wasn't talking about TES :)

However with regards to TES yes I think they should have been allowed to go in but I have heard many different versions where there concerned so don't know what is true and what isn't. I would think though that after the Cummings and Anthony case that Tim would be wary of getting involved in a case such as this one.

Case such as this one? What do you mean? Originally, when Tim was asked to help look for Hailey... it was a case of a missing 13 yr old little girl that the cops had said was a runaway and the family thought otherwise. Wow, this is like what happened with Tims daughter... the reason TES was created. How ironic.

I like to had a heart attack- I saw 14 people, (all guests it seems) under viewing under Hailey's forum and thought oh dear please, has there been an arrest??? But I don't think so...well whoever you are, I sure hope you might be someone seeking to bring some justice to our Hailey. ( pssst, and please give us an update in the media??)

I think it just goes to show that there are so many of us who want justice for Hailey and it has been too quiet for too long. I pray for her and I think of her a lot. I hope justice happens for Hailey very, very soon and I hope that whoever did this to her gets what they deserve. R.I.P. Hailey. We love you!

I doubt anything will happen. If it was as clear as everyone seems to think, there would have been charges filed ages ago.

The basic problem LE has is that after all this time they probably don't have a clear idea what happened to her and likely never will. That makes identifying the culprit conclusively almost impossible. The best they will be able to do is suspicions, but you can't go to trial with that.
I really hope you are wrong.

I completely disagree, TES has been valuable in locating numerous missing people. It was not TESs fault about the drama in Florida. Casey needs blamed for that crap.

I doubt the cops in Coloado City knew about those missing little girls in Florida.
Someone that called the shots screwed this whole case up... especially, with the lies.
Maybe, some day Nancy Grace will cover the story again.

I know Billie was convicted of lieing but who else do you think lied?

As for what happened in Florida it was pretty big news that one of there searchers got a pretty long sentence for getting too involved with the family of a missing child and getting involved in crime. After incidents such as this its understandable that LE will be wary of getting him involved although I want to say I think he provides a awesome service. I would think he would also be wary of what cases he took on because of this and because of cases such as Caylee Anthony. Tim only has so much money and resources and has to put them to what he feels is the best use.

Case such as this one? What do you mean? Originally, when Tim was asked to help look for Hailey... it was a case of a missing 13 yr old little girl that the cops had said was a runaway and the family thought otherwise. Wow, this is like what happened with Tims daughter... the reason TES was created. How ironic.

When TES was first to get involved we don't really know what LE thought. Yes they reportedly thought Hailey ran away but by the time TES got involved and after talking to people maybe they didn't think she had ran away. I personally think Tims daughters case was entirely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member