Hamilton PD: "One Set of Human Remains"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the wrong topic thread

http://www.camaros.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29437&d=1343747457
Check out the link........as posted above someone noticed what could be a wood chipper, I live next to a tree cutting service and walk over to see if this is similiar..........to me it is a wood chipper..............secondly look at the "SUV type vehicle just behind the camero..........could this be the vehicle that LE are looking for.........

Anythoughts

I'd say it looks like a wood chipper...I had to google them to see.
I mentioned way back that I wondered if poor Tim was "made" to fit in the incinerator when people were commenting it wouldn't fit a body. ..so sick especially with the Fargo reference running amuck

Even stranger with the reference of the movie Fargo as one of their favourite movies...
does that look like a wood chipper in the Waterloo hangar in the background of this photo? This was no later than July 31, 2012

http://www.camaros.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29437&d=1343747457

I pointed out the "thing that looks like a wood chipper" the other day. It was parked outside with several police vehicles near it. Others thought it might be a generator...but looking at it inside the hanger, that's definitely a chute coming out of the top.

Check it out at the 1:16 mark

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/inciner...elonging-to-accused-in-bosma-murder-1.1284332

I wonder whose SUV type vehicle is in the background?

Not sure who it belongs to... I'm trying to figure out what type of vehicle it is... Maybe a newer model (2012?) Ford Escape by looking at the roof rack.

IF someone is in need of a incinerator & possible chipper shredder for nefarious purposes, they worked up to requiring one for an on-going basis IMO. Is this case going to rival R. Pickton? Scary thought but....

I pointed out the "thing that looks like a wood chipper" the other day. It was parked outside with several police vehicles near it. Others thought it might be a generator...but looking at it inside the hanger, that's definitely a chute coming out of the top.

Check it out at the 1:16 mark

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/inciner...elonging-to-accused-in-bosma-murder-1.1284332

That was a new report that I haven't heard before, maybe I just missed it. It said there was 2 areas with burn marks on the ground found. Was that were the tents were covering the spots (I wonder)?? Also that a business owner from nearby dealt with a least one employee that worked at the hanger and not DM.
It also stated that a man that rents and works on the land discovered the burn marks.

Rewatched and they were covering burn marks....answered my own question.

It's a wood chipper for sure, the grey thing. Hitch on the front a big truck tows it and the shavings are blown into the back of the truck.

hmm, rethinking things a bit here now.... does this look like a car or SUV?

Attachments

• car or SUV2.jpg
    car or SUV2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 63
hmm, rethinking things a bit here now.... does this look like a car or SUV?

I would call it an SUV. (Something a bit taller with a hatch on the back) If it was a car they were looking for, I'd have something with a trunk in mind

Wonder if someone is telling LE where to look on the farm? ie. one of the suspects, or are LE only searching the areas where there are visible burn marks on the ground? That is a huge area to search including the hangar.

It's an interesting colour for a wood chipper. Ususally they are yellow, or red or bright green. It looks as though it's had some custom work done on it. I can't find a picture of one that is quite the same.

That is a Saturn Vue. It's considered an SUV.
Thanks, thought it was a Saturn. Looks nothing like the one in the hanger but was thinking of the unknown SUV on video. I hope LE has been able to figure out what make it is.
The side profile of that vehicle in the hanger looks quite similar to one my friend has- an older Benz SUV. But hard to tell.

I will admit to knowing nothing about farming or crops but is it usual to see all that green grass/weeds growing up around the stocks if the field was planted and harvested the year before? It doesn't look to me as though there has been any crop farming done there since it was purchased two years ago but as I've said I am not a farmer nor have I walked through a corn field in the spring LOL.

MOO

Every gardener in Golden Horshoe (southern Ontario) will tell you this is very normal. Our climate zone is very specific..like Carolinian Forest in many areas. The RBG (Royal Botanical Gardens in Hamilton) is evidence of this.

Couple of questions to ponder about the remains:

1) Does anyone here REALLY know, 100% for sure, what state the "Eliminator" model incinerator would leave a body in? I've seen 'sterile ash' postulated, but I've also seen 'ash and bone chips' suggested. Does anyone actually know for sure what the output of one of these things is? Especially if it was filled close to capacity?

2) Do the reported "burn marks on the ground" suggest the incinerator wasn't used to burn the remains, or does it mean they used the incinerator improperly and it scorched the ground underneath it? I seem to remember someone saying the incinerator needed to be set up on a concrete pad, but maybe they meant bigger models. But part of me really wonders if the burn marks were scorch marks where the incinerator was parked in different places while it was operated on different occasions--it WAS on wheels, right?

WARNING GRAPHIC:

(I haven't seen Fargo but I am dubious about the woodchipper. It seems like it would just make a huge mess and send evidence everywhere.)

Thanks, thought it was a Saturn. Looks nothing like the one in the hanger but was thinking of the unknown SUV on video. I hope LE has been able to figure out what make it is.
The side profile of that vehicle in the hanger looks quite similar to one my friend has- an older Benz SUV. But hard to tell.

Had DH look at it as he is good with identifying vehicles. He believes it is a Nissan Murano based on the rims...
here's a link
http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=...=29CaUaWbIueEygHdu4GgDA&ved=0CEIQ9QEwAg&dur=1

I assume that the land was rented out and can see that corn planted last spring. Does it look to you as though the crop was never harvested? That would be exceedingly strange. In any case, it doesn't appear as though a crop was planted this spring. It might be just the timing, that the LE closed access right when a crop was to go in. On the other hand, it's possible that DM cancelled any rental agreements and had no intention of planting the field, nor allowing anyone on the land, especially if he had any nefarious purposes in mind.

My brother, who lives on the area, had all his crops in by May 9th. It's unusual to see land left unworked in this farming region where land is so valuable.

We had an excessively hot and humid summer last year, and the one before. Many farmers crops failed because the cost of constant irrigation...after a previous season of the same problems, was overwhelming. Some crops fell off before and decent growth could be established...Mother Nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cashmeoutside