Hannah Graham murder - Pretrial motions hearing: January 11, 2016

[video=twitter;686677299840811008]https://twitter.com/AugensteinWTOP/status/686677299840811008[/video] this is the latest tweet

BREAKING: judge will rule in 20 minutes whether to strike defense evidence in motion to suppress in #HannahGraham #Matthew case

Judge about to rule on evidence collected from #JesseMatthew apartment in the #HannahGraham case. Defense wants it thrown out. Latest tweet about 8 minutes

Any recent updates???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post ruling, Judge expected to set court date on behalf of defense. It plans to call witnesses to argue scope of search warrants.

CONT judge determined investigators did not mislead magistrate but gave detailed affidavit from Laura French

@emicska The judge ruled the evidence will stay. Defense is going to try another legal tactic to get it tossed on Jan. 21st

Since this is pre-trial, do we know when the actual trial may be?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Yes there is a thread but its in July

<modsnip> Thanks for posting! That is interesting stuff! And it makes me uncomfortable to re-live Hannah's last moments. I bet the witness who knew he was going to harm her will never forgive herself. I hope she finds peace.

Some of the newer tweets from Laura French regarding what was revealed at January 11th hearing.

https://mobile.twitter.com/lfrenchnews

Thank you for posting, there is a lot there.

This I find this particularly interesting (and of course sad and chilling), I have never heard of this specifically (that I recall) as related to K9 searches ("fear and adrenaline scent"):

"Laura French*&#8207;@lfrenchnews

BREAKING #JesseMatthew defense #HannahGraham walked 1 1/2 miles away from Matthew's car dog found "fear & adrenaline" scent in mulch @CBS6"

Thank you for posting, there is a lot there.

This I find this particularly interesting (and of course sad and chilling), I have never heard of this specifically (that I recall) as related to K9 searches ("fear and adrenaline scent"):

"Laura French*&#8207;@lfrenchnews

BREAKING #JesseMatthew defense #HannahGraham walked 1 1/2 miles away from Matthew's car dog found "fear & adrenaline" scent in mulch @CBS6"

Hi Margarita --- I found this to be chilling. Never knew the scent of fear could stick around or even that there is a scent produced by fear. And how does a dog smell adrenaline? What horrors poor Hannah went through. If the dog is right, it means Matthew attacked very quickly after leaving Tempo with her. And mpnola, I thought the exact same thing you did about the witness. Unfortunately, her instincts about Matthew hurting Hannah were correct. I just wish she would have somehow delayed Hannah from leaving Tempo and told the bartender and LE her suspicions if she thought she was in danger. But witness may have reasoned that you can't blame someone for something that hasn't happened (yet). All I know is Hannah's folks must be heartsick knowing all this. The witness said that Jesse tried to high Five her. Gets me ill -acting as if he scored a touchdown, all along knowing he was going to violate and kill Hannah shortly thereafter. He's a beast.

Wait - he took her to his apartment? All this time I never even considered that as a possibility. That is a huge risk for him...I always assumed he took her to the place she was found and it all happened there...Morgan too. I assumed he took trophies, but never that he brought the victms to his place. That means he had plenty of time. :(

Didn't he have roommates at that time, though? I can't remember now.

Also that witness telling a friend that he didn't know Hannah and was going to eff her up? What? I am assuming they both called the police IMMEDIATELY upon hearing the missing person's report.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back