Hannah Graham: The Search - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are so funny. It boggles my mind that this young woman was on Facebook wondering whether she could call in her tip anonymously! But, whatever gets it done, I guess.

Wow, just wow. As they say in the south, "Bless her heart".

Also, this makes me more and more despise the owner of Tempo. IMO he has a lot of explaining to do.

That was exactly my thought as well :) But huge kudos to her for making a call.

And, I know it's been mentioned several times already, but I'm still scratching my head over why JM didn't just de-activate his social media sites. The blacking out of his profile picture draws attention to himself and is almost worse than just keeping his face up there! He's got tons of photos of himself elsewhere online. Either let it all hang out there, or go totally incognito.

Social media is more Big Brother than many people realize :facepalm:

Stupid is as stupid does.

We really don't know if the girl is real though, do we?

Her Fb has nothing on it.

People do all kinds of crazy things in cases.

Is there a way crowdsourcing and Tomnod could be used in this case? I don't know enough about it other than it being used to find MH370. Just thinking of what we can keep doing to help. I know it's probably a long shot and there may be too many trees to be effective, but maybe it could be used to search open land? Would it be a privacy issue?

We really don't know if the girl is real though, do we?

Her Fb has nothing on it.

People do all kinds of crazy things in cases.

Just because you can't see it does not mean it doesn't exist. To my non-friends my FB page is just a name and a profile pick. I have it on lock down!

BBM:

When you look at his acts, that we know of, it seems like does increase his secretiveness in a way.

He raped a couple of girls in college. Then he attacked that woman in Fairfax.

Morgan was out in the open, so to speak. He was kind of seen, but people did not realize it then.

He was totally out there with Hannah. Did he think he would not get caught or what!!!

Anyway, how do people think he found the location for Hannah? How would he know it would be a good spot?

Do you think he will be more secretive of where he put Hannah, or will she be kind of out inthe open?

I get so enraged when I think if his jovial little self. Aaargh

My guess would be that he improved upon his disposal technique(s) since MH. jmo

Just because you can't see it does not mean it doesn't exist. To my non-friends my FB page is just a name and a profile pick. I have it on lock down!

I get that. But would a person who is so locked down go on a public FB like that? Seems strange. Some of us have gotten sucked into fake things on previous cases.

Kyron Horman had several liars who made up stuff.

Just being cautious

BBM:

My guess would be that he improved upon his disposal technique(s) since MH. jmo

That's what worries me.

And my understanding is Morgan was not out in the open when she was placed there. It was only after a severe storm that she was found, when the owner of the property went to check the fence line for storm damage. Tractors/people never went down there. Presumably the storm "washed" her to where she was found from where she had been placed, a place where no one would have ever found her.

I get that. But would a person who is so locked down go on a public FB like that? Seems strange. Some of us have gotten sucked into fake things on previous cases.

Just being cautious

Attention would be her only gain. If there's a tip, we're a step closer. If not, no harm, no foul (as far as finding Hannah is concerned).

I would take someone saying they want to be anonymous, but posting something publicly with their name and photo, with a grain of salt. Of the younger generations anyways-- I could see an elderly person doing that, lol.

Just being cautious

I agree and I think that's one of the reason LE is trying to keep the tips quiet.

Attention would be her only gain. If there's a tip, we're a step closer. If not, no harm, no foul (as far as finding Hannah is concerned).

Yes, I hope she is for real.

I am still angry with the people who played games with Kyron.

Do we know what the tip was??

I read the post on FB where she finally called it in and was so scared and wanted to remain anonymous, but everyone can see her name on FB.... and if you google her name, it's the very first thing that pops up in results! So much for anonymous - she did the right thing, though, and I hope her tip helps!!!!!!

I know....lol. I think young people really just do.not.get.it. when it comes to how UNanonymous social media is! Still, glad she called in her tip, whatever it was.

I have been meaning to bring this up for DAYS and keep getting sidetracked.

Do any of you know if any searching has been done at the state park where JM made a brief stop on his way to Texas? I will see if I can find more particulars and edit this message with additional details, but last time I looked, there was NOTHING out there about any searches.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/2014/09/25/jesse-matthew-spotted-in-lumberton-monday/16231403/

Well, guess I've somewhat answered my own question, but it doesn't sound like they did very much looking.

http://www.12newsnow.com/story/26640925/local-law-enforcement-helps-nationwide-search

I would think they searched here; it mentions that the Taco Bell surveillance footage was turned over to the FBI.

That's what worries me.

And my understanding is Morgan was not out in the open when she was placed there. It was only after a severe storm that she was found, when the owner of the property went to check the fence line for storm damage.b Tractors/people never went down there. Presumably the storm "washed" her to where she was found from where she had been placed, a place where no one would have ever found her.

I did not know that about the storm washing her out.

Since I have only visited that area once in my life for a vacation, I know very little about it except how beautiful it is.

I so wonder how he knew that would be a good place and to have the guts to go there.

He must have gone at night, How did he manage walking in the dark?

What was the moon like that night? Sometimes a full moon lights things up really well.

Still my question is how did he know anything about this property?

Does the owner hire farm hands?

Just being cautious

"Latis" beer importer / "Amber". Seems like a made up name, IMO.

Just being cautious

Well reverse image search shows that photo is linked to other accounts in other countries with other names...sheesh. Anything is possible but all we can do is hope that there is an actual tip. It could seem that someone is trying to make Tempo look bad...or get attention.

Question, is there a designated thread for sleuthing a possible connection between JM and RAT? Tia.

Well reverse image search shows that photo is linked to other accounts in other countries with other names...sheesh. Anything is possible but all we can do is hope that there is an actual tip. It could seem that someone is trying to make Tempo look bad...or get attention.

wow, that's straight out of the tv show CATFISH

BBM:

I would take someone saying they want to be anonymous, but posting something publicly with their name and photo, with a grain of salt. Of the younger generations anyways-- I could see an elderly person doing that, lol.

This reminds me of something in Reader's Digest where an older lady calls her daughter to come over and take a selfie of her, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissSheri