Hannah Graham: The Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a pic of drone at above link I posted

WDBJ7 ‏@WDBJ7 3m3 minutes ago
A drone from Virginia Tech is being used in the search for #HannahGraham today.

By4f74eCIAAKlJM.jpg

https://twitter.com/WDBJ7

It's so tiny! Not what I imagined ! :blushing:

The body of water behind the UV Medical Center may be the drain pond or small lake where search dogs got a 'slight hit' in the search for missing DaShad Smith, another possible JLM victim whose POI Erick McFadden is also missing or on the run.
thank you, SolVol....I also read where a Dwayne or Dwight Rice that is from that area is out from a prerelease and it is unknown where he is. He also is a person of interest in the murders. Have you heard of him?

I pray they find hg. I joined this sight to follow this case . I live in the dmv area myself , this is so close to home .

thank you, SolVol....I also read where a Dwayne or Dwight Rice that is from that area is out from a prerelease and it is unknown where he is. He also is a person of interest in the murders. Have you heard of him?

I think you're referring to David Darrell Rice. Earlier this year, he was in Colorado. When you say he's a POI in the murders, which murders are you referring to?

Per Parker Slaybaugh twitter.... 4 minutes ago

"Search Warrants served in Nelson County for Hannah Graham search have been sealed by court order. The order itself is also sealed."

If Longo really thinks this, that would imply that CPD doesn't think JM is a serial killer. What was JM up to, then?

I

I would guess human trafficking. Does anyone else think this?

Does anyone else think this?
Personally, No.
If JM is really just a "middle man" in some sort of larger operation, he would have already cut a deal for immunity and protection and spilled his guts.

I would guess human trafficking. Does anyone else think this?

I am saying nothing:) You will get creamed for bringing that subject here.

FYI, the way that many women are introduced into trafficking is by first being brutally beaten and raped. And trafficking has many meanings under the law.

If Longo really thinks this, that would imply that CPD doesn't think JM is a serial killer. What was JM up to, then?

I

Very interesting
I would love to know what he is thinking

What about the forensic link?

In the presence of both girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online