Hannah's Journey on 09/13

Am I correct that JM worked in very close proximity to where HG lives? Maybe they had known/run into each other before...maybe at the Starbucks, or some other establishment in the area?

Phone records track everything.

Without the phone records, how would LE know that HG's phone went dead shortly after the last text? I didn't think someone at the other end would know if your battery died, or if the phone was shut off.

Am I correct that JM worked in very close proximity to where HG lives? Maybe they had known/run into each other before...maybe at the Starbucks, or some other establishment in the area?

In my opinion, at least one person would have come forward corroborating that the two had interacted in a public space by now (unless it's being quashed for the trial).

In my opinion, at least one person would have come forward corroborating that the two had interacted in a public space by now (unless it's being quashed for the trial).

You're right, maybe someone knows something that will be used for the trial...honestly, I don't think any information that may have been provided by friends has been released. (I saw a post on FB from a friend of HG's earlier today, but can't find it tonight.)

Where was Hannah between 11:50pm and 12:45am?

Best timeline I have seen, and some good visuals.
http://www.commdiginews.com/news-2/hannah-graham-what-we-know-and-what-we-dont-26756/

The last time Hannah’s friends see her is at 11:50 pm when she leaves the Camden Plaza Apartments. Some people at the party thought she was heading home while others thought she was going to another party. By this time most people at the party, including Hannah had been drinking for hours and were intoxicated.

Hannah would have left the party and passed the street where she had been attending the first party almost immediately, instead continuing down 14th street.

Fourteenth Street is a well lit residential street which lies just outside of UVA.

This is where the first mystery of Hannah’s evening happens.

No one has reported seeing Hannah until 12:45 am Saturday morning when she is picked up by the security video at McGrady’s Pub.
l to assume that she walked down 14th street until the light at Grady Ave. arriving at McGrady’s Pub, but there are multiple problems with this assumption.

First, that walk is .7 mile taking about 15 minutes but it took Hannah almost an hour to arrive at the Pub.

Another 28 minutes missing
Was Hannah intoxicated from the parties she had been attending or was there something put in the beer that she received from Matthew? She had managed to walk 2 miles to the Tempo Restaurant on her own with video evidence showing her stable on her feet.

Also, the jewelry store is located only 2 minutes from the Tempo Restaurant yet it took her almost 30 minutes before she showed up there with Matthew unable to stand unsupported.

Read more at http://www.commdiginews.com/news-2/...w-and-what-we-dont-26756/#Xg4jCMXG2ahqE8fP.99

Hopefully this is where I post this, I've never followed a case that's been given it's own forum. Is it possible Hannah was dosed either during dinner with her friends or at the party she went to after? Possibly with a drug that would have caused paranoia and/or hallucinations? That may explain her disorientation and running that was captured on the surveillance tapes. Does GHB have that effect?

Maybe he left her in his car while he bought beers in Tempo, she passed out for 20 + minutes, then hung out in front of Tempo or manged to get in undetected by doorman, so Abby witness sees her just prior to.lasy call. Where was his car parked? Or maybe they both walked to Tempo and she crashed in his car for 20 min..woke up..to look for him. 20 min is a decent catnap.

Hopefully this is where I post this, I've never followed a case that's been given it's own forum. Is it possible Hannah was dosed either during dinner with her friends or at the party she went to after? Posed with a drug that would have caused paranoia and/or hallucinations? That may explain her disorientation and running that was captured on the surveillance tapes. Does GHB have that effect?

You really do have to wonder about that. According to the information in one of the links above, HG went to a second party at an apartment near the first and near her own apartment with a guy she met out on the street that she took classes with. I wonder if she was heading home from the first party, ran into this guy and went to a party of people she didn't know that well. She didn't stay there very long, and after she left there was where she seemed to be having problems figuring out where she was--even though she was in her own neighborhood.

JMO....but if I had to choose between Parker Slaybaugh and the Coy Barefoot guy.....as a reporter......I would choose Parker. That's all.....

In answer to another post that asks if it was thought Hannah was dosed somewhere and that was the reason for her odd behavior and travel throughout the city. I doubt it. Why would someone dose someone and let them just wander all over? When people slip women a drug of some sort-I thought it was so they could lower their inhibitions and become sexually involved with them. Dosing and then not taking advantage would be a moot point. MOO

You really do have to wonder about that. According to the information in one of the links above, HG went to a second party at an apartment near the first and near her own apartment with a guy she met out on the street that she took classes with. I wonder if she was heading home from the first party, ran into this guy and went to a party of people she didn't know that well. She didn't stay there very long, and after she left there was where she seemed to be having problems figuring out where she was--even though she was in her own neighborhood.

Right. I have never used psychotropic drugs before, but her behavior on the cctv tapes look like someone experiencing a really bad trip IMO. JM could have had nothing to do with how intoxicated she was that night. I do think he took the opportunity to stalk her, though, and is the reason she's missing.

JMO....but if I had to choose between Parker Slaybaugh and the Coy Barefoot guy.....as a reporter......I would choose Parker. That's all.....

In answer to another post that asks if it was thought Hannah was dosed somewhere and that was the reason for her odd behavior and travel throughout the city. I doubt it. Why would someone dose someone and let them just wander all over? When people slip women a drug of some sort-I thought it was so they could lower their inhibitions and become sexually involved with them. Dosing and then not taking advantage would be a moot point. MOO

That was me. I was just thinking about all possible reasons she would get so turned around in an area of town that she was very familiar with. And, people are creepy. You're right, it's not probable...but it IS possible that someone she encountered before JM found her put something in her drink, or she had access to a laced shared drink.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back