Harmony2 joins the Caylee Mod Squad!!!

We've also added a couple of veterans to help out, Patty G and Panthera!

So the main list now is: Kentjbkent, ynotdivein, panthera, Harmony2, and Patty G.

'Beach is your team leader.

Great group of moderators! If anyone needs anything, feel free to contact someone on your team, or any administrator. :grouphug:

A :toast: to the team, and to all our dedicated WSers!

Congratulations and best of luck to you. You are here in what I will call busy season with the trial about to start. You indeed are a brave soul.:gomods:

Congratulations Harmony! You will be a great moderator!

Congratulations!!

:partyguy2: :partyguy2: :partyguy2:

congratulations Harmony2. I promise to try extra hard not to create more work for you by staying within TOS.

Way to go, Harmony2 - & thanks to all of you, moderators & posters alike, who'll be keeping us working folk updated throughout the comings weeks/months.

God Bless HHCJBP, the jury, the witnesses, the SAO, LE, and even the DT team, but most of all, God Bless Caylee Marie.

Congratulations, Harmony2!! You will make an excellent moderator for Caylee's forum! Thanks for jumping in to keep things tidy! We appreciate you and all of the mods here! We promise to be good! :innocent:

Thank you, Harmony2, for stepping up to the plate. Especially at such a crucial time. And a huge "THANK YOU" to all our Mods!:clap::clap::clap::clap: :tyou: :yourock:

Congrats, Harmony2!! First Caylee forum mod...next...sainthood? You're a brave, brave soul. :)

Yay!!! Congrats!! I'm late (had to go into work for a few hours) so I want you to know I will try my hardest to behave!! You really are brave to jump in during the trial. I know you'll do a fab job!!

Hi Harmony2! Thanks in advance, you're a brave soul!

Thank you, Harmony2, for stepping up to the plate. Especially at such a crucial time. And a huge "THANK YOU" to all our Mods!:clap::clap::clap::clap: :tyou: :yourock:

Ditto!!!!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

We've also added a couple of veterans to help out, Patty G and Panthera!

So the main list now is: Kentjbkent, ynotdivein, panthera, Harmony2, and Patty G.

'Beach is your team leader.

Great group of moderators! If anyone needs anything, feel free to contact someone on your team, or any administrator. :grouphug:

All Mods,

We applaud your dedication and thank you for your service. And we promise to try to behave ourselves....and beg your forgiveness if we get out of line. :innocent:

Someone needs to hand Harmony2 a straight jacket. :giggle:No really, this is a fine group and I'm sure you'll have a blast, Harmony! :tyou:
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: ITA

Congrats and thanks to Harmony2! Huge thanks and appreciation to all the Mods! :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back