Harmony2 joins the Caylee Mod Squad!!!

Dear Harmony,
It has come to my attention that your treble clef has been violated and you have jumped into total discord! The staff have invaded your octaves and sharpened you up, to deal with pitchy folks like me whose jokes usually fall flat. Besides wondering if your decision scales are out of tune (kidding of course! :waitasec: <-----now stop that!); I do see an arpeggio in your future! So, if I get a little pitchy, and sing out of tune - just shove a tuning fork up my scales till I get my 'pitch' together!!!!!!!!!!!
Best,
A_News_Junkie

PS -----> I SEE YOU IN PERFECT HARMONY ...... 2 !!!!!!!!!!! You will ROCK the role!

Dear Harmony,
It has come to my attention that your treble clef has been violated and you have jumped into total discord! The staff have invaded your octaves and sharpened you up, to deal with pitchy folks like me whose jokes usually fall flat. Besides wondering if your decision scales are out of tune (kidding of course! :waitasec: <-----now stop that!); I do see an arpeggio in your future! So, if I get a little pitchy, and sing out of tune - just shove a tuning fork up my scales till I get my 'pitch' together!!!!!!!!!!!
Best,
A_News_Junkie

PS -----> I SEE YOU IN PERFECT HARMONY ...... 2 !!!!!!!!!!! You will ROCK the role!

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Loved that!!!!! Thanks buddie!!

:welcome: and :gthanks:

God you are a BRAVE SOUL for joining us for trial and we all appreciate your willingness to jump in with both feet!

Thank you my friend! :hug:

Y'all go easy on her for a little while, k? ;)

:hug:

:blowkiss:

Congratulations, Harmony...my dear friend..you'll do great...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Yay Harmony~! Congratulations! :takeabow: What a time to become a Mod! :hug:

congratulations.gif

AND MANY THANKS FOR JUMPIN' IN AND HELPING EVERYONE GET THRU THIS QUEST FOR JUSTICE!!!
:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back