Has the top-level perpetrator been arrested?

Has the top-level perpetrator been arrested?

• Yes

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 46 65.7%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 17 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No top level perp has been arrested yet for sure!

More questions than answers

It is pretty apparent that the dogs were not in the house, right after the murders. The childcare helper in the trailer said where are the dogs?
So ...1. Who had the dogs and why?
2. Did Justin have the dogs the night before?
3. Lonnie and another staff sgt lady testifies that a safe had tons of money in it? So how much money/drugs was stolen? I'm betting it was hundreds of thousands that no one will admit too? Does anyone believe anymore that there was nothing in the safe as were told in the news reports?
4. Lonnie knows an awful lot ... he is scared s....less Who is this Mr. Manthis Could it be Mathis by the way? And it's obvious, very obvious that LPGjr did not do anything unless he got the job from this Manthis/Mathis
5. Has anyone found the last 20 pages of his deposition beyond the 97 pages I already read?
6. We know for sure who committed the murders and robbery ...what we don't know is why? THE REAL WHY? WHO WANTED BB GONE?

Mantis is Jerry Wood - he had a company called Mantis Investments. He's known around town to be big into cocaine - not sure if he buys or sells...
I want to know who HE works for. . . It seems like all roads lead to Atlanta - at least as a crossroads.

I posted on another thread that, I agree, if their were drugs and/or a huge amount of money in that safe - no ones going to talk about it unless they absolutely have no choice..

Let's suppose the top-level perp. has not been arrested.

So far, all we have is psycho babble from a dope head murderer claiming he is afraid of "higher ups" and that Cab Tice was offered this job and turned it down.

Suppose Jr. does try and save his hide. Who is gonna believe him?

Will LE ever be able to produce evidence that is believable enough for a jury to convict them of this?

I want to know who HE works for. . . It seems like all roads lead to Atlanta - at least as a crossroads.

Yes, Atlanta seems to be a recurring theme. :eek:

Probably unrelated, but I recently heard someone speak about human trafficking that was prevalent there in Atlanta (I think he was from the Polly Klaas foundation?) and that girls (especially) were being taken from the area down here and moved around a circuit as forced prostitutes/sex slaves. It was hair raising. I would not be surprised to hear that organized crime has a hold up there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back