Votes: 76 16.9%
  • SODDI

Votes: 31 6.9%
  • I have no idea

Votes: 119 26.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still going with both parents are involved.

I went back and watched the interview with the neighbor that said her husband saw a man walking down the street with a baby in a diaper at midnight. I can't get past that. She looks sincere and says she regrets not calling that night. I wish she had too.

I thought I saw a "kidnapped" child once. I called it in when I got home and asked my husband what I should do. Then once I called it in... I regretted not turning my care around a getting the licence plate number. Turns out the child was dead the entire time.

Chances are what the woman saw was nothing. They have checked it out already I am sure.

I changed my mind and said that Mom did it. I think it was a accident due to DB being drunk, blacked out and negligent. The fact she won't talk with LE or let her boys talk with LE really means a lot to me. If you were really missing your child wouldn't you let LE talk to anyone? The boys could be holding key evidence but she doesn't want LE to talk to them. I also heard she is not letting the boys watch TV either. Maybe the boys saw what happened and DB explained to them it was a horrible accident and she doesn't want them to tell on her. Why else would she keep them from watching tv or speaking with the police. Maybe everything is a lie. it's also suspicious that it's the first night her husband works graveyard shift. I'm beginning to think they are both liars.

I changed my mind and said that Mom did it. I think it was a accident due to DB being drunk, blacked out and negligent. The fact she won't talk with LE or let her boys talk with LE really means a lot to me. If you were really missing your child wouldn't you let LE talk to anyone? The boys could be holding key evidence but she doesn't want LE to talk to them. I also heard she is not letting the boys watch TV either. Maybe the boys saw what happened and DB explained to them it was a horrible accident and she doesn't want them to tell on her. Why else would she keep them from watching tv or speaking with the police. Maybe everything is a lie. it's also suspicious that it's the first night her husband works graveyard shift. I'm beginning to think they are both liars.

If one of my children were missing... I would be willing to hypnotize my other young children to figure out what happened to the one missing! Those boys may know something, especially if she were passed out... They are hidding something...with out a doubt.

I still don't have any idea what may have happened to Lisa.

I hate to suggest this, but....do you think maybe one of the boys did something to her? Either an accident, or just childish temper and not knowing the consequences of his actions.

I gave the parents the benefit of the doubt for about a week. Once I had read all the media reports and watched several interviews with the parents, I began to suspect that one or both parents of Baby Lisa know exactly what has happened to this child and where she can be located. I believe that there was a horrible accident in the home that resulted in the baby's death. Both parents know this and are covering for one another - probably with the support of extended family members. jmho

I gave the parents the benefit of the doubt for about a week. Once I had read all the media reports and watched several interviews with the parents, I began to suspect that one or both parents of Baby Lisa know exactly what has happened to this child and where she can be located. I believe that there was a horrible accident in the home that resulted in the baby's death. Both parents know this and are covering for one another - probably with the support of extended family members. jmho

Exactly, and I think they are doing it for fear of losing the other children... going to jail, ect.. wondering who would raise the boys. I have NO ONE that I would want to raise my girls other than me or my husband. NO ONE... so lord knows what we moms are capable of if we think some stranger or hated relative would get custody of our kids.

I hate to suggest this, but....do you think maybe one of the boys did something to her? Either an accident, or just childish temper and not knowing the consequences of his actions.

That thought has CERTAINLY crossed my mind. Or the 4 year old visitor, and the mother freaked and got rid of baby Lisa while Deborah was in a drunken stupor.

That has absolutely crossed my mind. Those kids seem to have been left in that house for hours, with no adults, and baby Lisa was helpless if anyone were to harm her by accident.

I hope this doesn't cross the line of what we're allowed to speculate - I don't know who the neighbors are, or their names.

When I had little ones you had to watch the slightly older kids like a hawk, especially guest kids, because they do stuff like sit on the babies or put things over their faces in play.

God knows how many slightly older siblings have tried to drown their baby siblings in the bathtub when they were bathing together. Trying to be a little mean, but not trying to actually cause permanent damage, but then Mom or Dad sees it.

I think there's also a good chance the kids did something with the cell phones, completely unrelated to what happened to the baby. I think those kids were in there for HOURS alone, with the moms occasionally walking to the kitchen for another glass of wine.

When friend's kids came over, I'd often find one of them trying to sneak into a baby's room who was sleeping.

That thought has CERTAINLY crossed my mind. Or the 4 year old visitor, and the mother freaked got rid of baby Lisa while Deborah was in a drunken stupor.

That has absolutely crossed my mind. Those kids seem to have been left in that house for hours, with no adults, and baby Lisa was helpless if anyone were to harm her by accident.

That theory would support my dream that something was found in a vent... in the neighbors house.

That thought has CERTAINLY crossed my mind. Or the 4 year old visitor, and the mother freaked got rid of baby Lisa while Deborah was in a drunken stupor.

This is what's going through my mind. Dad was at work, mom was on the front porch drinking, and the children were left alone upstairs in front of the television. Anything could have happened upstairs.

I still have no idea. I lean toward the "parents are somehow responsible" side of the fence but I really just don't know. :fence:

The evidence/lack of evidence, the inconsistencies in stories and timelines, and the media circus surrounding this whole thing is just too much. :sick:

I will say that I do feel that harm has been done to baby Lisa. I just can't wrap my mind around WHY and BY WHOM..

My dilemma:

There are many occasions where parents snap and do something terrible to their children, but if that has happened, where in the world is she?
~and~
Why on earth would a stranger do this and HOW on earth did the stars happen to line up so well in the kidnapper's favor (dad working nights, drunk mom, etc.)that they were able to come in and steal this baby?

So confused...

I love that as of now there are 30 of you who, like me, have no idea. I may be be in a state of uncertainty, but at least I'm not there all by myself.

I love that as of now there are 30 of you who, like me, have no idea. I may be be in a state of uncertainty, but at least I'm not there all by myself.

Yes, it certainly appears that we are all hanging out in the same state.. the state of confusion... :seeya:

I went from 'the fence' to 'mom did it'. I dunno what she did, but, she did something. What pushed me off the fence was when she was asked if she was drunk enough to black out and she said "it's possible."

Oh come on! You would know if you were that drunk. You wouldn't say "it's possible." When was their first appearance? I don't recall, but, I bet if you were 'black out drunk' you'd be feeling and looking, and, smelling like that for days.

Makes no sense.

So, yea, anyway. I fell off the fence. :crazy:

That theory would support my dream that something was found in a vent... in the neighbors house.

OMG! I, too, had a recent dream about "neighbors" that I thought might be somehow related to the case. I'll locate my post and provide link shortly.

ETA: Can't find it, but if and when I do, I'll post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike