He breaks into apartment, mistaking *advertiser censored* screams for actual rape

Ang50 said:
The *advertiser censored* guy was watching Casa de Culo - which was in Spanish - and as he stated "I don't understand a word of it, I just bought it for the hot chicks."

If true, it sounds like fairly run-of-the-mill stuff... however, there's lots of screaming, etc. that goes on in run-of-the-mill.

I think there's a difference between busting down the door, sword in hand... and knocking on the door asking what's wrong and if police should be called - trying to get a read on the situation.
Interesting. There's definitely something odd going on with the swordsman and the cops were obviously able to pick up on it.

Hopefully, he has learned his lesson and the good people of Waukesha can go back to watching their *advertiser censored* in peace!! ;)

Ang50 said:
The *advertiser censored* guy was watching Casa de Culo - which was in Spanish - and as he stated "I don't understand a word of it, I just bought it for the hot chicks."

If true, it sounds like fairly run-of-the-mill stuff... however, there's lots of screaming, etc. that goes on in run-of-the-mill.

I think there's a difference between busting down the door, sword in hand... and knocking on the door asking what's wrong and if police should be called - trying to get a read on the situation.
Casa de Culo--House/Home of ???.

Paladin said:
Hehe, I chuckled at this. I'm guessing there was no "bow-chicka-wow" *advertiser censored* music going on during this scene so I guess it could have sounded pretty realistic. I hope that the guy watching the *advertiser censored* wasn't buck naked when the guy busted in...that's just...ugh.

And as someone pointed out before, there's a flavor of *advertiser censored* for everyone's tastes...seriously.

Foot fetish, cigarette smoking, clown *advertiser censored* (yes, it exists), s and m, leather, midgets, etc etc etc.
Yes. I unwittingly said "Sure, I'll take your old *advertiser censored* collection" to a friend of mine who got married. I saw about five minutes of one of the vidoes and decided it wasn't for me. Some specialities are just too bizarre.

Paladin said:
Hehe, I chuckled at this. I'm guessing there was no "bow-chicka-wow" *advertiser censored* music going on during this scene so I guess it could have sounded pretty realistic. I hope that the guy watching the *advertiser censored* wasn't buck naked when the guy busted in...that's just...ugh.

And as someone pointed out before, there's a flavor of *advertiser censored* for everyone's tastes...seriously.

Foot fetish, cigarette smoking, clown *advertiser censored* (yes, it exists), s and m, leather, midgets, etc etc etc.
CLOWN *advertiser censored*???

Now I believe I have heard everything.

mrsjonnob said:
CLOWN *advertiser censored*???

Now I believe I have heard everything.

I think they mean Tom Cruise movies.

Buzzm1 said:
angarella, I am glad that comment brought at least a smile to someone's face. I almost spit my coffee on my keyboard when I wrote it.

Cracked me up Buzz.... :D

You heard it from me first, folks (for once I have the scoop!!)

The unemployed 39-year-old who lives with his mother in a small Oconomowoc apartment was sought as a would-be hero by national news and entertainment operations such as Fox News, CNN and the Howard Stern radio show.

But the man who found fame as well as legal trouble for the incident isn't making his first appearance in criminal court on unusual charges.

It's his fourth trip through the Waukesha County Courthouse in eight years.

Court records indicate that he's a familiar figure to Oconomowoc police.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=572657

Ok-maybe I'm just way to boring but if I heard what I thought was a crime being committed and I didn't have a phone I'd knock on the neighbors door and ask if I could use theirs...of course I'd leave my sword at home as not to startle them.

Becca

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back