Headline News 12/15/08 INCLUDES Show Links

Its a repeat from before but I want anyone who missed it to hear it- hopefully they will- LP on now

She wanted the body found earlier he said so she could go with her Zanny kidnapping story- Zaneida stole the duct tape, she stole the bed sheet and stole the plastic bag- Casey toted LE around to "familiar places"- I guess hoping they would sop at that wooded area????? or check out all her familiar places?

They just said on CNN theres a press conference coming from the sheriff shortly with new info. Can someone send a transcript of video of what was all just said for people who missed it- very interesting what they said about the chlorform being in a body after death in low amounts

Just heard this as well. I wonder what going on now?

I believe, that comment of the chloroform always being emitted after death came from a Dr. Spitzer sp??. If I recall correctly, he is working for the defense.

One of the doctors or whoever it was , was asked about the chlorform and he said that will probably remain a theory as you get chlorform after death in low levels and there wasnt enough tissue left on the body to have a high level of chlorform in it so it will probably remain a theory. But Mike Galonas said remember there was high levels of it in the trunk- They also said they cant put a bunch of causes of death on the death certificate- putting homicide wouldnt partically explain what caused her death

thanks- Yes Dr Spitzer- couldnt think who it was at the time- I was trying to run from the bedroom to get back on here to type what they said- and remember it all- lol

I believe, that comment of the chloroform always being emitted after death came from a Dr. Spitzer sp??. If I recall correctly, he is working for the defense.
It is his father, Dr. Werner Spitz, who is working for the defense.

That is what LP is saying. She wanted Caylee found so that her Zani the Nanny story would lead the investigation away from her, and also she duct taped Caylee's whole head, and mouth.

That would sort of explain her, "guess who gets to spend eternity in jail if they never find her." statement. She really thought that the discovery of a dead Caylee would get her out of jail!

Chloroform is one of the gases or chemicals which is present in human decomposition but the LEVELS that were present in the trunk of Casey's car were WAY higher than what would normally be seen in a decomposing body.

That would sort of explain her, "guess who gets to spend eternity in jail if they never find her." statement. She really thought that the discovery of a dead Caylee would get her out of jail!

Yup, that one could come back and bite her in the arse.
moo

Wow, LP saying exactly what I was thinking. At first, I did think OK possibly Caylee died by accident-per se, if KC was using a homemade chloroform recipe to sedate her and putting her in the trunk IS FRICKIN' NO ACCIDENT so use that word lightly-and KC panicked and came up with this whole damn nanny thing as a result and that is why we are all here today. But, and a big but the searches on the computer and the LIES and the total disregard for the safety of this child BLEW the accident theory out of the ozone! LP did mention a sheet, so I believe that given the fact he is RIGHT there watching what is going on he just might be privy to a few details we aren't. I don't know, I still have this nagging feeling with all the rain and the evidence and the 31 day late start KC just might come out of this with her life. And that will be hard to swallow for me

Eva

Wow, LP saying exactly what I was thinking. At first, I did think OK possibly Caylee died by accident-per se, if KC was using a homemade chloroform recipe to sedate her and putting her in the trunk IS FRICKIN' NO ACCIDENT so use that word lightly-and KC panicked and came up with this whole damn nanny thing as a result and that is why we are all here today. But, and a big but the searches on the computer and the LIES and the total disregard for the safety of this child BLEW the accident theory out of the ozone! LP did mention a sheet, so I believe that given the fact he is RIGHT there watching what is going on he just might be privy to a few details we aren't. I don't know, I still have this nagging feeling with all the rain and the evidence and the 31 day late start KC just might come out of this with her life. And that will be hard to swallow for me

Eva

I don't think it was an accident and I'll tell you why. Because if it WAS an accident, then KC would have been a wreck. She would have still tried to cover it up, etc., but she would have been devastated. Instead she was out partying, laughing and having a ball. She didn't want Caylee. :mad:

:clap:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::furious:

I don't think it was an accident and I'll tell you why. Because if it WAS an accident, then KC would have been a wreck. She would have still tried to cover it up, etc., but she would have been devastated. Instead she was out partying, laughing and having a ball. She didn't want Caylee. :mad:

You're right about that-she didn't quite fit the loving mother role too well to boost that accident claim.

Great point:clap:

And LP's theory and many on here, including myself does fit- she dumped her the 24th- and then it started to rain heavy in Florida and it covered the body up. ITs on CNN again on Janes show

LP said he feels Casey wanted everyone to find the body way before it got found.

Is it possible KC thought the body would be found in those first 31 days. That's why all the pics of her out dancing the nite away while Caylee was with the nanny. She was prepared then to go straight into grief stricken mommy role when she got a call saying Caylee was found dead?:eek:

Chloroform is one of the gases or chemicals which is present in human decomposition but the LEVELS that were present in the trunk of Casey's car were WAY higher than what would normally be seen in a decomposing body.

Exactly. The good doctor failed to mention that fact!.

thanks - glad you found the show for others- Janes show is covering it also now-CNN HL- can you find that one- I cant load U Tube so I cant help- as shes covering the fingerprints right now which wasnt on Mike Galanos show

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back