Headline News 12/15/08 INCLUDES Show Links

Theres a new thread for Janes show someone started

That would sort of explain her, "guess who gets to spend eternity in jail if they never find her." statement. She really thought that the discovery of a dead Caylee would get her out of jail!

AHHHH YES! *THIS* is what she meant!! Isn't it sickening to listen to those tapes knowing what we know? (and we dont even know all of it!!)

sick - may she rot in H3LL

:furious::behindbar

Is it possible KC thought the body would be found in those first 31 days. That's why all the pics of her out dancing the nite away while Caylee was with the nanny. She was prepared then to go straight into grief stricken mommy role when she got a call saying Caylee was found dead?:eek:

One problem with that is that she NEVER went into worried sick Mommie, that my daughter has been kidnapped and I will do anything to try to help find her when I get out mode...instead she baked brownies, did arts and crafts and played on her computer all the live long day...

That would sort of explain her, "guess who gets to spend eternity in jail if they never find her." statement. She really thought that the discovery of a dead Caylee would get her out of jail!

This is a good point. She couldn't give any hints or LE would have suspected her so she was hoping they came across it. I think that's why there was duct tape, to look like a kidnapping.

One problem with that is that she NEVER went into worried sick Mommie, that my daughter has been kidnapped and I will do anything to try to help find her when I get out mode...instead she baked brownies, did arts and crafts and played on her computer all the live long day...

Betcha she figured someone would stumble across the body long before CA found KC and the S**T hit the fan...She could then go into the whole"oh, my god, I dropped the baby at the nanny's ____days ago, for a mini vaction with her-How could this be??"

PLEASE forgive me for posting this ALL over the board but I have a qusetion.

If you watch part 1 and pause it at 2:50 there is what looks like a fire pit to me, behind the crime scene tape.LE is sifting through the debris about four feet on the other side of the tape. It was easier to make out when I paused it at home but you can still make it out. About three foot cement circle, one foot wide, two feet in the middle that looks burned, about 6 to 8 inches deep. There is an orange bucket sitting next to it. It is probably not related, but it JUMPED out at me because of KC and her gas can issues. thanks for any imput.
'
I PROMISE this is the last time I will bring this up.:)

CA choking KC over her stealing money. KC states she is very afraid of mom. If CA was pushed by KC to exibit such behavior can you imagine after the news of Caylee what she might want to do to KC during a jail visit at this time. They don't want us to be able to see them confront her with their true feelings. They don't have to pussyfoot around KC anymore. They don't have to take KC abuse any longer (maybe!!!) I wish they would where their armour when confronting her as they have worn when confronting anyone in the public that have a different view.

No, I'm thinking KC thought the body would be found before CA found her. She was out partying, having fun while Caylee was safe with the sitter. She never prepared to be the mother of a missing child she couldn't change mode. Had Caylee's remains been found immediately, she would have been the mother of the child murdered by her nanny (until that all fell apart) obviously Miss mom of the year gave herself way too much credit.

Lawyer for A's say they still blaming it on the babysitter LOL when will these people give it up and face reality. I try and try to have sympathy for the A's but they just keep throwing it back in your face. They just make me sick and their actions are also pointing to guilty of something.

They are now talking about Laura Garza, missing in NY.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back