Here's the witness list !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to ask if anyone knew the name of the female bodyguard butnow have another thought: is this the list of witnesses for the current charges and if it goes to a murder charge the list is added to?

GizzyS,

I might be way off, but due to the timing and the substance of the interviews with FBG and Rob, I would think their statements may be held in reserve for future charges vs. the current neglect charges?

Timing is everything?

JMO

Thank you - you just answered the question I asked.

GizzyS,

I might be way off, but due to the timing and the substance of the interviews with FBG and Rob, I would think their statements may be held in reserve for future charges vs. the current neglect charges?

Timing is everything?

JMO
LMAO you are right, I got way to far ahead of myself

I am way too far ahead of myself, this is the witness list for the current charges.

First, I LOVE your flag.............I am going to steal it for my email. LOL

Next...........this witness list if just for the child abuse charges IIRC.

The fraud, check writing, identity theft will be different trials.

Since this trial is not for a while, I would look for them to upgrade these charges prior to the trial date.

Anyone have tattoos? I do....I have a few special ones. Usually when you go into a tattoo shop and tell/show what you would like, they get going. During the poking and conversation, they usually ask what it means or why you are doing it, etc. I am wondering why tattoo guy's statements haven't been released. Could she have stated "my daughter died" or "remembering my daughter" or something to that effect to him? Hmm.....

i have tattoos and two of them were done by regular tattoo artists (the other 12 were done by one of my best friends who tattoos...so of course I blabbed to him what the tattoos were for, even if he didn't ask) and neither one of those artists asked me what they were for, what they were about or what the signified...:)

Anyone have tattoos? I do....I have a few special ones. Usually when you go into a tattoo shop and tell/show what you would like, they get going. During the poking and conversation, they usually ask what it means or why you are doing it, etc. I am wondering why tattoo guy's statements haven't been released. Could she have stated "my daughter died" or "remembering my daughter" or something to that effect to him? Hmm.....

No tattoos here but, wow, I can see how easily the conversation would flow while you're getting one.

Very smart idea!

If these witnesses are only for the current neglect charges I don't understand why they have all the people from the wrecker company on the list.

Seems like they would have been held for the more serious charges to follow . . . ?

i have tattoos and two of them were done by regular tattoo artists (the other 12 were done by one of my best friends who tattoos...so of course I blabbed to him what the tattoos were for, even if he didn't ask) and neither one of those artists asked me what they were for, what they were about or what the signified...:)

Very odd! Maybe they were rushed and it was NEXT! I have ALWAYS been asked, and I have 7 by tattoo artists, and every single one of them asked me. And, if I didn't feel comfortable with the person or situation, I would give them a bunk answer. BUT!!!! This is KC, and you know she had to just burst out the info EVEN THOUGH the question wasn't asked. You know, especially a male. Flirting and such....

No tattoos here but, wow, I can see how easily the conversation would flow while you're getting one.

Very smart idea!

It's kinda like getting your hair done. They ask questions about your life usually and why you are doing it, what it means (at least in my experience). It just find it odd that we haven't seen the tattoo artist's statement as of yet and that may be damning for her.

By the way...love your user name!!

i cant wait to hear what the people who work at sawgrass have to say. i think there's more to that story than we know in the media.

Rich G, Carlson Restaurants -- Carlson owns TGI Fridays. I can't remember which of KC's friends worked there, but why would they be bringing someone in from TX to testify for them. (At least it says Texas by his name, so it makes it sound like he's coming from there.) Strange.

I think Danielle L-A works at Chuck-E-Cheese. IIRC there was a "sighting" of Caylee there that was disproven by surveillance tape. Do you think they would use her testimony to show that LE had responded properly to all leads? I can't think what else she might testify to, can anyone else?

Rich G, Carlson Restaurants -- Carlson owns TGI Fridays. I can't remember which of KC's friends worked there, but why would they be bringing someone in from TX to testify for them. (At least it says Texas by his name, so it makes it sound like he's coming from there.) Strange.

Could this be anything to do with the financial charges? Were any of the receipts from TGIF? Did KC go to TGIF and is there something on a parking lot video perhaps?

Pure conjecture :) but it makes me think....

If these witnesses are only for the current neglect charges I don't understand why they have all the people from the wrecker company on the list.

Seems like they would have been held for the more serious charges to follow . . . ?

They can probably attest to what was in the car when it was towed, and stuff like that. You know, purse, car seat, baby doll. And I certainly think they would be called as witnesses in the future charges case as well.

I saw a Bobby on the list. Wasn't that a file name in her computer and there was some speculation that he had owned the computer previously and given/sold it to her without cleaning up his files?

Updating my post...he's the tatoo-er!

http://www.wesh.com/news/17303070/detail.html

I found a post on another site that said Lance W. was training someone at the tattoo shop (Sean D's brother, I think? Or Sean himself.)

Could this be anything to do with the financial charges? Were any of the receipts from TGIF? Did KC go to TGIF and is there something on a parking lot video perhaps?

Pure conjecture :) but it makes me think....

I would suspect, with the high profile nature of this case, that they would bring in someone from their corporate office to testify. I don't remember, either, which friend was referenced as working at Friday's (yeah, my mind's mush with all these names), but someone was -- and that was disproven.

I don't think this has anything to do with the financial crimes. I think they'll get tried later. The child neglect charges came first, so naturally, they'd get tried first. I don't even remember that JB has requested a speedy trial on the money crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newviewpsychiatry