GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikki Lisette;The lime doesn't fly with me after Loio said Rivera said "fingertips of the right hand."

--I believe it does exactly that. Lime would as easily deflesh to the first knuckles or more, as it would a scalp or jawbone. What other means could remove flesh and sinew within 4 days? If this is how it happened, much more INSIDE of the rolled tarp would be separated cleanly from the bone, but still inside the tarp. I've been avoiding saying this, but the word the scientist who described this in the article (which I'll try to find) used the word "cook" with reference to the effect on an animal. Remember, the forensics guy who described the jawbone as "defleshed" said he had never seen anything like it in his experience.

Let's not forget SC's arson charge "to cover up his crime".

So he wants to burn the SUV quick and thoroughly because why? It has blood and shredded upholstery?

--maybe, but not necessary...Could be to remove evidence other than blood, too. And/or maybe point to The Bad Guy of his story.

The grill was removed so that the SUV wasn't recognized but the plates were still on there when the SUV was burned. Why? So he wouldn't get pulled over for lack of plates? So he could still drive it?

--I think that's probable. But he could have left it on site over night. He might have had his truck out there somewhere to drive home. So, parts of his story could contain elements of fact. And she wasn't reported missing til Mon very late, so he had some time to finish up. The link between the grill and the robbery investigation is truly worth exploring...

--Could be to remove evidence other than blood, too. And point to a Bad Guy.

And I agree with HGO that the simplest explanation is usually right.

--yes, HGO, NL--Good to remember. I think, though, that the dull cunning seen in SC, can devise complex plots & plans...

The prosecution has to prove to the jury that SC caused Charli Scott's death. What is their smoking gun?

What major evidence didn't he leave? He left skirt with stabs marks. He left identifying body parts: fingertips, teeth, hair. He left 4runner burned out where it would be found. He left Nala the dog. He told people he was thinking about how to get away with murder. He said in his interview he thought he onviously be number one suspect.
I don't think those parts being located were due to sloppy accident. I think he wanted people to know she was dead and think he killed her more than he wanted to get away with it. But I don't know if he was trying to make it look like a serial killer or frame someone like a pig hunter.
If he simple wanted her dead that wasn't easiest way. Same thing if he wanted 4runner burned out don't need to do it at jaws where one day some one is sure to check the burn out cars wondering if its hers.

I have been much remiss and I apologize. I'm rusty and my facts are sloppy. I'll try to make amends as I proceed.
First clarification: the lime spoken of isn't the garden variety, it is quicklime and is very caustic and gets extremely hot when it meets moisture. But if dry, it desiccates. It has a poorly earned reputation in lore and murder mysteries of neatly disposing of bodies. But it also has been used for that purpose in wars and famines etc.You science types can look up it's chemical properties, but its daily use is in common practical application. It can be made, I read, from the garden lime (crushed limestone). So, I quess I'll be exploring this crackpot theory until it hits a wall or is torn to shreds. Feel free to skip my posts if they become wearisome, but your input is most welcome.

It's all because of the 4-day clean bones. Have to have an explanation for what the forensics guy said about the jawbone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname