GUILTY HI - Danny Friddle for raping baby daughter, Honakai Hale, 2008

OMG that would literally kill me.
This guys needs to FOREVER be locked up.
The DP is actually more appealing to me in this type of case.

my kind of people at dreamindemon:crazy:

Whew mammasweets~ I thought I was the only one here that enjoyed the Dreamin Demon- They actually report true crime stories, albeit they are usually the sickest and twisted!! :bang:
This jerk is IMO WORSE than Chet Stiles- He abused his OWN baby several occasions on that tape- From what I have read on the Topix forum, the bruddas (Hawaiian term) in Hawaii are waiting for him- He will get his Karmic justice and then some!!! :furious:

Hi Filly- I have some relatives in HI giving me some first hand background on this idiot- You and some other posters have touched on a lot of it, but here is some more
-He used to live in NC with a XW and had 2 boys- They are/have been in a long custody battle over visitation- She claims he is/was abusive to her boys and possible charges were about to be brought up against him, so he fled for Hawaii. The judge ruled "that there is an immediate and present danger of serious and irreparable harm to the minor children." The judge also stated that "there is a substantial risk to (the minor children) being exposed to bodily injury." I feel that this speaks volumes into this mans character. Thank God this is public record so that hopefully it can be brought up in this case- He is a monster and it seems like his crimes are getting more serious as they progress.
- Met baby's mom (dont want to use her full name), married, but broke up before baby was born
- From what locals know, but she was abused by him and he was arrested for domestic violence.
- Fought for visitation thru the courts and was reluctantly awarded very limited, UNSUPERVISED visits with baby girl.
- Mom had NO idea about the abuse until the world did
- She never noticed anything wrong with the baby or obviously would have reported it (not my words, but from one of her closest friends)
-The majority of fights between the mom and "dad" (and I use that term LIGHTLY, maybe I should say sperm donor..hehe) were for child support- He was more interested in his car, than financially supporting the family he made in HI or NC for that matter.
-The 'parental advisory' sticker on the car is actually covering up an airbrush design on the hood of a provocative picture of a naked woman- This type of custom painted pics are very common in HI and the car club circuits- Pick up a Lowrider Magazine and you will see what I mean.
-Word has spread fast about his impending arrival in OCCC-(Hawaiian's main jail). Its a max security prison on HI, and like I said earlier, those big Hawaiin and Samoan bruddahs (local HI slang) are waiting on pins and needles for his arrival.

My cousin updates me regularly, so if you have any more questions, you can PM me or just post it :)

This quote was posted over at a news site. I hope they are waiting for Friddle with open arms!! :blowkiss: :behindbar :blowkiss: Pucker up FRIDDLE...lol

"da braddahs at OCCC heard this and are salivating for the arrival of some new white meat."
http://starbulletin.com/2008/03/15/news/story03.html

Thank you so much for the inside 411, Chicogirl36. How sad, sad, sad for the poor women that birthed the freaks children. Here's hoping the Samoans inmates take good care of liddle Friddle.

i apologize in advance for being graphic. but i remember when my daughter was only five she was jumping on the bed and fell straight on the metal foodboard and kind of 'punctured' her privates, i had to take her to emergency and the doctor told me a child's vagina is very short, how could a full grown man possibly have sex with a child? wouldn't the baby be completely destroyed all the way up past her uterus?

i apologize in advance for being graphic. but i remember when my daughter was only five she was jumping on the bed and fell straight on the metal foodboard and kind of 'punctured' her privates, i had to take her to emergency and the doctor told me a child's vagina is very short, how could a full grown man possibly have sex with a child? wouldn't the baby be completely destroyed all the way up past her uterus?

I think the short answer is yes-the question is what was he penetrating her with? I think that it is typically digital in these stories right, because otherwise there are usually horrible injuries. Sounds like a lovely man...

I was thinking the same thing: How could someone physically do this, with ANYTHING? I hope that poor baby is going to be ok and that no permanent damage was done to her.

This guy is obviously disturbed in oh so many many ways. If we can't kill them, I wish we could castrate men like that, with no anesthesia. I seriously hope he gets his once he's finally put away.

From post 32.
Security guard Danny F. Friddle began molesting his infant daughter virtually from the day she was born, recording the sexual assaults on videotape,

Her innocence was taken from her the day she was born. :( :(
Maybe this ***** should receive a little vigilante justice.:furious: :furious:

$100,000 BAIL!! Are you *advertiser censored**ing kidding me??

This system is gone to hell. If this guy commits another crime against a child if bailed, then the judge should be charged along side him.

Get this douch off the streets and stupid judges off the bench :furious:

$100,000 BAIL!! Are you *advertiser censored**ing kidding me??

This system is gone to hell. If this guy commits another crime against a child if bailed, then the judge should be charged along side him.

Get this douch off the streets and stupid judges off the bench :furious:

Sing it sister.:clap:

His bail is a ****** joke.

Sing it sister.:clap:

His bail is a ****** joke.

Phil....I think you and I are cut from the same cloth...I find myself agreeing with everything you say...and you are usually cheering on my furious rants :)

Here's the thing for me - nothing about the most harsh sentences for these sickos is considered even remotely controversial, no-one would EVER protest it so why are judges cutting them slack?? If you need to make room in the prisons, then do so quietly (No point in making petty criminals not afraid of prison).

There is just no good reason why these people can be free to roam the streets and strike again.

Question - Am I to assume that if someone comes up with $10k for him, he's out until trial?? If so, what will he be more afraid of - running out on $10k or getting beyond abused for however many years in jail??? It's not nearly enough to get him to stay around. WTF?????

Phil....I think you and I are cut from the same cloth...I find myself agreeing with everything you say...and you are usually cheering on my furious rants :)

Here's the thing for me - nothing about the most harsh sentences for these sickos is considered even remotely controversial, no-one would EVER protest it so why are judges cutting them slack?? If you need to make room in the prisons, then do so quietly (No point in making petty criminals not afraid of prison).

There is just no good reason why these people can be free to roam the streets and strike again.

Question - Am I to assume that if someone comes up with $10k for him, he's out until trial?? If so, what will he be more afraid of - running out on $10k or getting beyond abused for however many years in jail??? It's not nearly enough to get him to stay around. WTF?????

I've noticed that you and I share most of the same views.:blowkiss:

All child abuse cases tear at my heart but this one......:mad:
To hear that the babies father molested her -on camera- since birth makes me literally sick and mad enough to knock the perp's lights out myself.

From what I've researched, the can be out on bail if someone puts down a measly 10K!~!!!:furious:

No kidding 10K is a joke. I was in immigration and customs yesterday in Chicago and there was a woman posting bail for a family member who was taken in by immigration for being illegal. Bond was set at 13,000 dollars and this person did not do any thing violent to anyone they were just caught here being illegal. Anyway, this is just ridiculous. I hope nobody springs for him.

Anyone know if there is any type of 'code of ethics' (For a lack of a better word) for bailsmen? In other words is there an understanding that they won't bail out child rapist/child murderers? (My wishful thinking of course.)

...Question - Am I to assume that if someone comes up with $10k for him, he's out until trial?? ....

Mothers can forgive and forget many things - even serial killers have mothers who support them. I can't see anyone shelling out even one thin dime for someone who hurts babies, though.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back