HLN Coverage

Wow. The cousin just described how 'caring' MP seemed to be and how great he was with kids. How frightening that is to think about.

caller: Tim from South Dakota. He is talking about KK still being friends with Dad on FB.
Hey, is Tim from WS? :crazy:

BBM
I was thinking the exact same thing when he came on...:waitasec:

Who? MP was in jail and KK is still in prison. ?????????

I wasn't clear. She spoke of how caring MP was at GMPa Lemmon's funeral.
That MP was entertaining the children with little cars and candy. YUK

Nancy needs to study the family circle...........will blow her mind!

Ooh, Nancy just announed Aliayna's adult cousin Elizabeth Sepponen is joining the show. This cousin just said that the other girls are in protective custody because of death threats made against Tarah and the owner of the trailer park. She had a message from Tarah for the public: Ali was a sweet, helpful girl who always helped others and put others first.

BBM. Uh no, I doubt that is true. Not directing this at you yllek!

I will have to watch again, but I swear that woman said he (M.<modsnip>.P) was handing out toys and candy to the kids at J. (aka gp) funeral. Did I miss hear?

I will have to watch again, but I swear that woman said he (M.<modsnip>.P) was handing out toys and candy to the kids at J. (aka gp) funeral. Did I miss hear?

I think you are correct. MP was a free man when grandpa was buried on Dec. 8, 2011. I'm sure he was "charming" ... puke.

I DVRed it so once my kiddos go to bed I will get to watch it.

I think you are correct. MP was a free man when grandpa was buried on Dec. 8, 2011. I'm sure he was "charming" ... puke.

I seriously will have to listen again. I swear she said he kept the kids quiet with toys and candy during the service??? maybe I heard wrong.

O/T IIRC like in her man Ron Cummings..........:banghead:

In that case, I think Nancy truly believed in Ron Cummings. She was passionately defensive of him long past any chance he'd be on the show again. Never undersood it. Just my (off topic) opinion!

imo...NG ohhhh so much gavre TS a free pass...and did not even play granny's part of previous phone interview when granny inno way shape or form blamed mp or ts...come on she will not get an interview with either of them....come on nancy grace dont whimp out..expose them all..justice for AL...

:
l

You are correct. That's what the cousin said. Plumadore attended grandpa Shorty Lemmon's funeral and gave the kids toys and candy.

In that case, I think Nancy truly believed in Ron Cummings. She was passionately defensive of him long past any chance he'd be on the show again. Never undersood it. Just my (off topic) opinion!
Ot but did you ever see a picture of Nancy Grace's fiance that was murdered?

I seriously will have to listen again. I swear she said he kept the kids quiet with toys and candy during the service??? maybe I heard wrong.

That's what the cousin said. Yup. She said he was acting all nice, like he was great with kids, by trying to help them behave during the service. I took my kids to a funeral when they were 2 and 6 and I gave the little one a book to look at while the service was going on as well, so she would not start screaming or babbling during the sensitive time. If someone had handed my 6 yr old a toy to play with, quietly, I would have appreciated it.

Ot but did you ever see a picture of Nancy Grace's fiance that was murdered?

Nope, but now you know I'm going to find one. Thanks Doc! Might explain a little something, I suspect...

Nope, but now you know I'm going to find one. Thanks Doc! Might explain a little something, I suspect...

Here is one.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6318851&postcount=318"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

That's what the cousin said. Yup. She said he was acting all nice, like he was great with kids, by trying to help them behave during the service. I took my kids to a funeral when they were 2 and 6 and I gave the little one a book to look at while the service was going on as well, so she would not start screaming or babbling during the sensitive time. If someone had handed my 6 yr old a toy to play with, quietly, I would have appreciated it.

IMO. I would never take a child to a RSO funeral.

sorry, but. never.

The cousin that was on tonight, Elizabeth A. Seponnen, is 45. Nancy said she was Ali's cousin and there was a caption saying that as well. She is related to some "Lemmon"s. Could Ali really have a cousin that much older? Or, is she more likely Tarah's cousin?

IMO. I would never take a child to a RSO funeral.

sorry, but. never.

I think it was confusing for Tarah because her own father was an RSO. My own uncle abused me, and I went to his funeral. it was kind of surreal. But sexual abusers are more than just their evil acts. He was very loving and attentive and caring in many ways. That is how he got himself in the position to be my caretaker in the first place, sadly. But I cannot imagine how confusing it would be if he had been my father instead of my teenaged uncle. I would probably want to kill myself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back