HLN Coverage

Is this her?? on NG?

Family member, Elizabeth Sepponen says Aliahna’s mother, Tara, has been very ill and Aliahna and her two younger sisters have been in the care of a neighbor for the past week while the mother recovers.

Can I just say, you all have been magnificent on this thread tonight?

(Oh geez oh geez, don't want to interrupt the magic... just please keep being magnificent sleuthers!)

Please take any discussion of NG's personal life downstairs to the Parking Lot. I believe that we have a thread or two down there where you can feel comfortable to expand.

Carry on, and :tyou:

Ynot

I think it was confusing for Tarah because her own father was an RSO. My own uncle abused me, and I went to his funeral. it was kind of surreal. But sexual abusers are more than just their evil acts. He was very loving and attentive and caring in many ways. That is how he got himself in the position to be my caretaker in the first place, sadly. But I cannot imagine how confusing it would be if he had been my father instead of my teenaged uncle. I would probably want to kill myself.

No No No they are their evil acts. Not ever are they to be trusted again.
Not ever. This is why Aliahna died. Not confusing at all. Take it from one
who knows. :( (I called him Uncle)

I just want to vomit now. With the aunt/cousin or whatever just saying a message from Tarah about Ali...essentially, she loved everyone. Save in that mention mom and dad. And also, Ali, bless her little heart, taught her sibblings to tie their own shoes...I guess because the pedo's don't know how. They can't help themselves. It's called stop procreating.

If we as a group, Websleuths, The Hinky Meter, and AWB don't send the police or Nancy Grace what we have thus far, who in the **** are we? This group of individuals needs to be exposed. This is not some kind of tabloid stuff...this is sick and a bunch of inter-marrying predators who like little girls. JMO. If I need a TO I get it.

I just want to vomit now. With the aunt/cousin or whatever just saying a message from Tarah about Ali...essentially, she loved everyone. Save in that mention mom and dad. And also, Ali, bless her little heart, taught her sibblings to tie their own shoes...I guess because the pedo's don't know how. They can't help themselves. It's called stop procreating.

I heard that too, LB. It made me sick too. And what a strange thing to say too.

what is wrong with these people??

Well, this may sound naive, but how might we go about contacting NG, HLN, et al with the excellent timelines and family underbrush compilations and have it given proper attention?

I only mean does anyone have a contact that could open the doors of communication so our emails or phone calls don't get "file 13'd?".

It would be really nice to hear "Bombshell tonight!....." and have the whole show be on all the intermarriage, criminal records, frequent moves to the same places, etc.

I just think LBitty had a good point-let's tell someone with a (really unique) lol, voice what we know and maybe get a few things cleared up.

No No No they are their evil acts. Not ever are they to be trusted again.
Not ever. This is why Aliahna died. Not confusing at all. Take it from one
who knows. :( (I called him Uncle)

I agree they should never be trusted again. I never ever trusted my uncle again. But it WAS confusing for me. I was Alihana's age when I began to say NO. But it was still confusing. I would go to my Grandma's for Sunday dinner and we would all be there together. I never knew what to say or do. :mad:

I really wish that we would hear some things that we cant get our hands on. Though she did seem a bit surprised to learn that DM was still friends with Kurtis K. No clue how to contact her I would hope that the people she has out looking for this kind of info would have run into it all by now. Maybe she knows about the twisted branch of this family tree but to stay on the family's good side she will not air their dirty laundry. Heck being nice to them might get more info out of them.

Well, this may sound naive, but how might we go about contacting NG, HLN, et al with the excellent timelines and family underbrush compilations and have it given proper attention?

I only mean does anyone have a contact that could open the doors of communication so our emails or phone calls don't get "file 13'd?".

It would be really nice to hear "Bombshell tonight!....." and have the whole show be on all the intermarriage, criminal records, frequent moves to the same places, etc.

I just think LBitty had a good point-let's tell someone with a (really unique) lol, voice what we know and maybe get a few things cleared up.

ITA! If we don't we are telling future generations that what happened was ok. It is not. It does not matter where you came from, what happened to you, it was not ok. And to perpetuate it...is sad...DO NOT! If you were molested, that was not ok. If you were raped. That was not ok. It is not ok what happened to Ali. It was not. NOT.

The cousin that was on tonight, Elizabeth A. Seponnen, is 45. Nancy said she was Ali's cousin and there was a caption saying that as well. She is related to some "Lemmon"s. Could Ali really have a cousin that much older? Or, is she more likely Tarah's cousin?

With the web of relationships these people appear to have, I think anything is possible.

Is this her?? on NG?

Family member, Elizabeth Sepponen says Aliahna’s mother, Tara, has been very ill and Aliahna and her two younger sisters have been in the care of a neighbor for the past week while the mother recovers.

Yep, same family member who was on NG tonight.

She also said:
“The babysitter thought that she had gone home to Tara. So nobody realized, because of the miscommunication, that she had actually been missing for a few hours,” Sepponen said. “Tara’s pretty freaked out.”

From the same article:
"Sepponen says she is partially blind and deaf and suffers from mood and conduct disorders".

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4578781...olice-still-searching-missing--year-old-girl/

So, Sepponen is the one that said the girls had been at MP's for a week, but it was actually 3 days, right? I'm still not clear on how long they had been staying with "Uncle Mike" before Ailey was reported missing. Sepponen says that Ailey had been missing for a "few hours" before the family realized/reported it, due to miscommunication with babysitter. But, MP's inital story to LE, the public, and reportedly to Tarah was that Ailey was gone when he got up on Friday morning (and we know it was probably before that). LE wasn't notified until 8 pm on Friday. That's much more than "a few hours".

And it was Sepponen who characterized Ailey as having "mood and conduct disorders".

Tonight, she was the family member who passed on Tarah's message about how wonderful Ailey was (which I'm sure is true, RIP Angel). I wonder if she is the family spokesperson? Sepponen seemed genuine in the phone interview with Nancy tonight, but I am curious as to whether she's spinning for the family or if she just believes that MP had everyone fooled (and she has no sense of time).

I will have to watch again, but I swear that woman said he (M.<modsnip>.P) was handing out toys and candy to the kids at J. (aka gp) funeral. Did I miss hear?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... ng.01.html
Baby-Sitter Pleads Not Guilty in Murder of 9-Year-Old

--Nancy Grace Transcript---

Aired January 4, 2012 - 20:00
--snipped--

ELIZABETH SEPPONEN, COUSIN OF ALIAHNA (VIA TELEPHONE Well, clearly, he was very deceptive. He wasn`t on the sex offenders list. And before Tarah moved to the trailer park, she asked her Dad, you know, Will my kids be safe? He said yes. She said, What about Mike? He said yes. They had known him from Iowa. He`s just -- he fooled everyone, even some of the reporters he talked to. He just -- he fooled them.

In fact, at Jim`s funeral, I met him and he spoke to my son, which now just makes me sick to my stomach. But he just seemed nice. He was giving the other kids, you know, little trucks and cars to play with and keeping them occupied while the family, you know, greeted everybody who was coming in. And he just -- I don`t know. He just had a way of fooling everybody except for [Sheriff] Ken Fries.

I agree they should never be trusted again. I never ever trusted my uncle again. But it WAS confusing for me. I was Alihana's age when I began to say NO. But it was still confusing. I would go to my Grandma's for Sunday dinner and we would all be there together. I never knew what to say or do. :mad:

I am sorry if I sound harsh. I understand the confusion. But I don't condone family that continues to repeat the pain. I said no. I meant no. And no one to this day questions my stance. I didn't go to "uncle's" funeral. I don't care to hear about how he was nice in other ways. As if what he made me do is minimized by his kindness to others.

"he fed the homeless, and gave to orphans, and baked cookies at Christmas...
a lot of kids don't have it as good as you" So be a good little girl and shut up about it already. Was it really that bad?

These people are adults now. They have a choice. They don't have to go to Sunday dinner and pretend it is all okay. But they do :(

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... ng.01.html
Baby-Sitter Pleads Not Guilty in Murder of 9-Year-Old

--Nancy Grace Transcript---

Aired January 4, 2012 - 20:00
--snipped--

ELIZABETH SEPPONEN, COUSIN OF ALIAHNA (VIA TELEPHONE Well, clearly, he was very deceptive. He wasn`t on the sex offenders list. And before Tarah moved to the trailer park, she asked her Dad, you know, Will my kids be safe? He said yes. She said, What about Mike? He said yes. They had known him from Iowa. He`s just -- he fooled everyone, even some of the reporters he talked to. He just -- he fooled them.

In fact, at Jim`s funeral, I met him and he spoke to my son, which now just makes me sick to my stomach. But he just seemed nice. He was giving the other kids, you know, little trucks and cars to play with and keeping them occupied while the family, you know, greeted everybody who was coming in. And he just -- I don`t know. He just had a way of fooling everybody except for [Sheriff] Ken Fries.

I declare shenanigans!

I need a graph, pie chart, connect the dot chart of who is who and who slept with who and which are SO's. lol

GRACE: Sheriff, I know that you -- your stomach must turn. It was you and your law men and law women that cracked this case, that worked 24/7 around the clock over Christmas holiday to find the killer of little Aliahna.

When you hear that he was previously charged with sexting, sending sex messages to another little girl, including naked male photos -- did you know that?

FRIES: We didn`t know it at the time, but that`s one of the things that has concerned us. That`s why I`ve asked the FBI to reach out to their sources around the country, anyplace he`s been in the past, to see if there`s any type of cases like this still out there that are unsolved that he may be involved in.

Good.

I really wish that we would hear some things that we cant get our hands on. Though she did seem a bit surprised to learn that DM was still friends with Kurtis K. No clue how to contact her I would hope that the people she has out looking for this kind of info would have run into it all by now. Maybe she knows about the twisted branch of this family tree but to stay on the family's good side she will not air their dirty laundry. Heck being nice to them might get more info out of them.

* yes she did seem suprised.. but not that suprised that she wanted to ask more.. she got that caller off the phone... I dont believe that for one moment that her producers do not read this forum and others.. that is part of their job to read news, and inside information which we on here seem to have and also have proof of it... NG knows exactly what is going on.. she is hush, hush on the family members.. I dont know why.. but I am going to be disapointed that this "ring" of players are not brought out.. not to bash them but to show a dysfunctional family that knew of or should of known going on's and what person(s) stay friends with FB players in this.. and seems to be all happy little friends..
COME ON NANCY... dont sugar coat the apparent and to expose the facebook and question mom's actions is not bashing.. it is REPORTING THE FACTS .... justice for AL no matter who's delicate feelings it hurs.. including Granny and mommy and all the other bunch of players and enablers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back