HOA Injunction limiting protestors-DENIED!

Look at it this way: If they aren't going to revoke the rights of Casey Anthony then why revoke the rights of protesters? If the Anthony Family doesn't want protesters keep Casey in jail

Instead of bringing their kids, why don't they just put their kids pics on a big poster with the words they want to convey to the Anthonys. No reason to put innocent children in the middle of such a tense, sad, and stressful environment where even the adults cannot seem to stay calm and collected.

I just wish the protesters would stop what appears to be confrontational behavior and the taunting of the A's.
The should stick with signs, dolls, costumes and face the street not just the house..also it would be nice if they could be courteous of the A's neighbors..

Just leave the little kids home!!

And the dogs, although that one lady whose sign Lee tried to destroy and whose dog's bowl Lee dumped had a sweetie puss, very well-behaved dog. Don't want kids or dogs to get hurt in the middle of the broohawhaws which seem to be a common occurance at Anthonyland.

Now I am interested to see if the HOA will be going after the Anthony's. I am sure if they read, study and twist their contract with them enough they can go after them for some reason.

And the dogs, although that one lady whose sign Lee tried to destroy and whose dog's bowl Lee dumped had a sweetie puss, very well-behaved dog. Don't want kids or dogs to get hurt in the middle of the broohawhaws which seem to be a common occurance at Anthonyland.

I wonder why Lee went after that woman??? I guess something about that sign of hers, really got to him.
I was really impressed at how well behaved her dog was.

Most noise is ok unless it's after a certain time at night. If that were not so, we could have people arrested for use leaf blowers and lawn mowers anytime.

The neighbors should be aware that it is the Anthony family who encouraged all these crowds by their behavior. Petition them to get out of teh neighborhood and the protests would end. jmo

Obviously I wasn't talking about mowing the lawn. I'm talking about unnecessary, excessive noise such as the cursing and screaming of some of the protesters. Around here this bylaw is mainly for past 11pm, but can be enforced at any time of the day.

I just wish the protesters would stop what appears to be confrontational behavior and the taunting of the A's.
The should stick with signs, dolls, costumes and face the street not just the house..also it would be nice if they could be courteous of the A's neighbors..

I would love to know if any of the neighbors are wearing 2 hats , as members of the HOA, and also as protestors.

If I lived there, on that street, I believe I would be protesting. I bring my dog everywhere though so I don't know how I'd get around Lee dumping her water bowl. With the heat here I always carry water for the doggie. I'm still upset about that. Where do they get off screwing with other people's property, over and over again . Nobody's ripped their shrubs out. (and I bet alot of people want to do bad bad things to the house). Restraint is appreciated. Not so much the kiddie side show. That's all. jmo

completely unfair to the neighbours. they have nothing to do with the case. hoa was not trying to completely rid of the protestors, but to give a time-frame... no noise before and after such n such times. and the people who take their kids along should be charged with child neglect and endangerment. that poor kid who got his arm slammed in the suv door! :(

I wonder why Lee went after that woman??? I guess something about that sign of hers, really got to him.

The woman was completely peaceful, just sitting there with her beautiful dog with his/her impecable manners. He/she Doggy didn't even look crosseyed at Lee when he grabbed the sign or even the water bowl. I think Lee was agravated for some reason, but I don't understand exactly why either.

Looks like we are all in agreement on the children being left at home. I'm happy DCF has made moves to alert Folks to keep kids out of it. It certainly is an unstable environment.

But I'm happy to see the Constitution Baez was railing about today, STANDS!

Just a question :
Who's property are the protesters/media on? It appears to be the back of someones house?
Also who in the name of the Lord brings lawn chairs to a "protest" ??!! Is it a sit in?

It looks more like a giant tailgate party than anything !

Hmmm... Hopespring Dr. a public or private street?

Public, with public sidewalks up keep by the city. If this was a "gated" community where the HOA owned and kept up the streets, the outcome would have been different. The only people the HOA have control over, happens to the ones that signed a contract with them, the Anthony's but I don't think anyone knows what is in that contract.
A friend of mine, a lawyer said in some contracts like that, it is an option to the HOA if you or your family is causing a disruption of the neighborhood, that the HOA has the option of buying you out at fair market value, then kicking your butts out. It was also mentioned that this option was such a pain in the paperwork for the HOA, that they only would do this under extreme conditions. I wonder if they are there yet???

The woman was completely peaceful, just sitting there with her beautiful dog with his/her impecable manners. He/she Doggy didn't even look crosseyed at Lee when he grabbed the sign or even the water bowl. I think Lee was agravated for some reason, but I don't understand exactly why either.

I gotta say...she, and her beautiful St. Bernard, were my favorite protesters. It was cruel, in my eyes, for Lee to dump the poor dogs water. Easy to pick on a sweet dog, I guess...:furious:

I do not care for the protestors one bit. I would think they had something better to do. However, that particular protestor was quiet and calm... I would prefer her on my lawn over any of the others.

Looks like we are all in agreement on the children being left at home. I'm happy DCF has made moves to alert Folks to keep kids out of it. It certainly is an unstable environment.

But I'm happy to see the Constitution Baez was railing about today, STANDS!

Missed Baez/ does he think a woman has a constitutional right to lose her children, then obstruct the police from finding them? If so, I think he's wrong. Me, I think the kid has a constitutional right to a mother whose caring and protection lead to live, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

completely unfair to the neighbours. they have nothing to do with the case. hoa was not trying to completely rid of the protestors, but to give a time-frame... no noise before and after such n such times. and the people who take their kids along should be charged with child neglect and endangerment. that poor kid who got his arm slammed in the suv door! :(

I wonder if they would need to ask for a noise law to be enacted. That's the only way I could see them enforcing it on the protesters. Without a noise law or if there is one and the protesters are not violating it, the HOA had no leg to stand on with their case.

I do agree with the child endangerment idea though. That's why DCF stepped in and made it clear that they don't appreciate the protesters bringing under-aged children to this thing.

Just a question :
Who's property are the protesters/media on? It appears to be the back of someones house?
Also who in the name of the Lord brings lawn chairs to a "protest" ??!! Is it a sit in?

It looks more like a giant tailgate party than anything !

hahaha! true! most of the protestors look to be undesirables. I think the woman with the dog was the first seemingly normal person to be there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back