Holloway and Ramsey? Didn't see that one coming......

I guess a good man is hard to find, but I can't imagine dating John Ramsey under any circumstances. Maybe Beth should try e-harmony.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jeeeeeeezus!
A friend just sent me the link, and I was hoping he was kidding!
I really, really feel for Burke and Matt.

This bothers me that they are dating. I can't really say why either. I mean maybe the man is innocent, maybe not. Who knows. I'm assuming Beth believes he's innocent. There is just something about this that makes me feel icky. :eek:

Hey, I've also known women that started dating again, while the bodies of their deceased spouses, barely had a chance to get cold. I've also know women, who never left a relatiionship, until they had already started another one.

Yes I have too.. and in this case it doesnt appear Beth has been mourning for long. However whose to say how long she and Jug had been seperated emotionally etc.. It just seems like these 2 are a very odd couple however I guess they do have some common ground which is more than some couples..

This bothers me that they are dating. I can't really say why either. I mean maybe the man is innocent, maybe not. Who knows. I'm assuming Beth believes he's innocent. There is just something about this that makes me feel icky. :eek:

"Icky."

Exactly. Icky is a very good word for this situation.

Steve/Mr. A.

On 6/4/07 John Ramsey told 9 News that he is not dating Beth Holloway Twitty.

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=71327

Snips:

KUSA - Despite recent reports, John Ramsey tells 9NEWS he is not dating Beth Holloway Twitty. On Monday morning he told 9NEWS they do have a special friendship based on tragedy.

Ramsey and Twitty met at a Speaker's Bureau Conference in December of 2006.

"We were introduced for the purpose of sharing one another's experiences and possibly of being of help to one another in two tragic situations," said Ramsey by phone to 9NEWS.

"The tabloid rumors are totally exaggerated. I have great respect for Beth and how she's handled her terrible situation. We've developed a friendship of respect and admiration."

Ramsey lives in Charlevoix, Michigan. Twitty lives in Alabama.

They sure are at cross purposes, media-wise. John shuns the press, and benefits from people who believe in accidents and forgiveness. Beth craves the press, and doesn't believe in accidents or forgiveness.

They sure are at cross purposes, media-wise. John shuns the press, and benefits from people who believe in accidents and forgiveness. Beth craves the press, and doesn't believe in accidents or forgiveness.

whoa...hmm, hadn't thought of it that way, but you have a point, IMO

On 6/4/07 John Ramsey told 9 News that he is not dating Beth Holloway Twitty.

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=71327

Snips:

KUSA - Despite recent reports, John Ramsey tells 9NEWS he is not dating Beth Holloway Twitty. On Monday morning he told 9NEWS they do have a special friendship based on tragedy.

Ramsey and Twitty met at a Speaker's Bureau Conference in December of 2006.

"We were introduced for the purpose of sharing one another's experiences and possibly of being of help to one another in two tragic situations," said Ramsey by phone to 9NEWS.

"The tabloid rumors are totally exaggerated. I have great respect for Beth and how she's handled her terrible situation. We've developed a friendship of respect and admiration."

Ramsey lives in Charlevoix, Michigan. Twitty lives in Alabama.

Thank you, Jean (*LOVE* the name, btw!) for this link.

To be honest, this simply seems to me like more fodder for many to chew on with no factual back-up. This rumor has been around on the other nasty anti-NH/BHT websites for some time now. Whatever, whatever, whatever....

I am already gone from this gossip crap. NH and the whole Holloway-Twitty (yeah, I know Beth is divorced now...just making it posting simple) deserve more than this. Much more than this. This family (Beth especially) have gone through so much nasty rumors, slanders, accusations as human and grieving families. Will it ever end??? Obviously not.

Blessings and strength to all who are family and friends of Natalee. Two years and it still just keeps on coming. :(

Right. The woman keeps her missing daughter in the press every chance she can and she craves the press. :rolleyes:

I know how I would be if my sons or daughters went missing *anywhere* and I KNOW I would put BHT to shame. Proudly. My child/children are everything to me and I would do everything/anything possible to keep them in the media. Period.

Love knows no bounderies and it worth the judgement against myself for my beloveds.

Just my very humble opinion, of course....

Right. The woman keeps her missing daughter in the press every chance she can and she craves the press. :rolleyes:

I know how I would be if my sons or daughters went missing *anywhere* and I KNOW I would put BHT to shame. Proudly. My child/children are everything to me and I would do everything/anything possible to keep them in the media. Period.

Love knows no bounderies and it worth the judgement against myself for my beloveds.

Just my very humble opinion, of course....
I agree with you, totally. Any loving mother would want her child back. Any loving mother would do anything possible to get answers. How anyone can criticize or fault Beth for what she has done or what she is doing is beyond me. From observation, it appears that women make the harshest judgments about Beth. Go figure... :rolleyes:

Thank you, Jean (*LOVE* the name, btw!) for this link.

To be honest, this simply seems to me like more fodder for many to chew on with no factual back-up. This rumor has been around on the other nasty anti-NH/BHT websites for some time now. Whatever, whatever, whatever....

I am already gone from this gossip crap. NH and the whole Holloway-Twitty (yeah, I know Beth is divorced now...just making it posting simple) deserve more than this. Much more than this. This family (Beth especially) have gone through so much nasty rumors, slanders, accusations as human and grieving families. Will it ever end??? Obviously not.

Blessings and strength to all who are family and friends of Natalee. Two years and it still just keeps on coming. :(
Thank you Data05, for a great post! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Beth is a strong and amazing woman. She has my utmost respect for her tenacity!

In complete agreement with you, Data. The anti-Natalee and Beth websites (can you believe there even are such hateful things?) will jump with both feet on anything that they perceive as diminishing Beth. These sites represent only a small handful of people, though, and are insignificant to say the least.

Hey, I've also known women that started dating again, while the bodies of their deceased spouses, barely had a chance to get cold. I've also know women, who never left a relatiionship, until they had already started another one.

And you would think men would be smart enough to run from those types. (but I don't live in California) :)

I haven't known too many women like that myself, but I have known of men who marry or find a companion again quickly enough to raise a few eyebrows.

I can also see that if a person were not in a very happy relationship to begin with, then they would move into "something new" more quickly. Male or female.

A woman I know had married her high school sweetheart and they were always so loving. Just the person of each other's dreams. He had cancer and battled bravely but died when the auto blood transfusion failed. She was dating quite seriously within several months (a coworker who had apparently always had a "thing" for her) and engaged in less then a year and now married. It always bothers me a bit. How do you go from "love of your life" dying and then remarried within a year?

A woman I know had married her high school sweetheart and they were always so loving. Just the person of each other's dreams. He had cancer and battled bravely but died when the auto blood transfusion failed. She was dating quite seriously within several months (a coworker who had apparently always had a "thing" for her) and engaged in less then a year and now married. It always bothers me a bit. How do you go from "love of your life" dying and then remarried within a year?

I can't imagine. On the other hand, "life is for the living", and you have to go on. There's no use living a life of misery.

Some women need the financial security. Maybe it depends on your age, too. I definitely would prefer to remain single, maybe forever. I wouldn't mind having a companion for movies, dancing or parties, etc.

My happiest moments are with a book. :)

I guess I'm just cynical she hasn't used any of her clout to advocate for missing persons right there in Birmingham Alabama. She's rippped a whole country apart in the media, but doesn't have a whole lot to say about what's going on right there in her backyard.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa
Back