Holloway and Ramsey? Didn't see that one coming......

So I guess it is safe to assume that Beth is an IDI?

They sure are at cross purposes, media-wise. John shuns the press, and benefits from people who believe in accidents and forgiveness. Beth craves the press, and doesn't believe in accidents or forgiveness.

Who is Beth supposed to forgive or even know if what happened to her daughter was premeditated, manslaughter, etc. ? Good thing law enforcement doesn't always just give up and forgive or we'd all be in big trouble and some in no trouble at all.

I don't see anything wrong with Beth and Mr. Ramsey being friends. If something more should develop in time then maybe it is meant to be...who knows. I've never believed that John or Patsy had anything to do with JonBenet's death so I see him in the same situation as Beth with both of their daughters dead and not a clue so far of who did it. I can also see how that would bring them together in a close friendship. Kissing and holding hands seems like a little more then friendship though..lol.

When I heard this news, the ick factor flag went UP UP UP, but then I got to thinking about it and who am I to judge these people? Oh, I know, that's what we do around here, but they've both suffered a lot of tragedy in their lives and if being together helps 'em get through, it's OK, I guess. I know one thing for sure, I WOULDN'T CHOOSE EITHER ONE OF 'EM TO SPEND TIME WITH!!!

gaia:cool:

On 6/4/07 John Ramsey told 9 News that he is not dating Beth Holloway Twitty.

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=71327

Snips:

KUSA - Despite recent reports, John Ramsey tells 9NEWS he is not dating Beth Holloway Twitty. On Monday morning he told 9NEWS they do have a special friendship based on tragedy.

Ramsey and Twitty met at a Speaker's Bureau Conference in December of 2006.

"We were introduced for the purpose of sharing one another's experiences and possibly of being of help to one another in two tragic situations," said Ramsey by phone to 9NEWS.

"The tabloid rumors are totally exaggerated. I have great respect for Beth and how she's handled her terrible situation. We've developed a friendship of respect and admiration."

Ramsey lives in Charlevoix, Michigan. Twitty lives in Alabama.

Now this sounds more like what is really going on. THIS, I believe.

Thank you for the link, Jean.

JMHO
fran

I wonder what happened to my post? I posted yesterday that John said in an interview that he and Beth were "just friends" and how we all know what a pathological liar he is and it vanished?

He has lied about things forever and it's documented. Now people say he and Beth have been seen in public smooching and holding hands and he's saying "oh we're just friends"....

Yeah, right John, and there really was a well dressed black intruder that tied you into your bathroom in Atlanta too...:rolleyes:

I wonder what happened to my post? I posted yesterday that John said in an interview that he and Beth were "just friends" and how we all know what a pathological liar he is and it vanished?

He has lied about things forever and it's documented. Now people say he and Beth have been seen in public smooching and holding hands and he's saying "oh we're just friends"....

Yeah, right John, and there really was a well dressed black intruder that tied you into your bathroom in Atlanta too...:rolleyes:

lol- as if, after your daughter being brutally murdered in your own home, you would leave the alarm off again.

JR is full of *advertiser censored*- ('sxcuse the french but he is)

A woman I know had married her high school sweetheart and they were always so loving. Just the person of each other's dreams. He had cancer and battled bravely but died when the auto blood transfusion failed. She was dating quite seriously within several months (a coworker who had apparently always had a "thing" for her) and engaged in less then a year and now married. It always bothers me a bit. How do you go from "love of your life" dying and then remarried within a year?

I have heard it said that people who have had loving, good marriages want to find it again, they had such a good experience that they want to find that sort of companionship again.

My own husband was married before we met, and his first wife died of cancer. He loved her dearly, she was his college sweetheart. But we met and started dating six months after she died.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

i can't believe that beth would sleep with him. ewwwww!

excuse me while i go take a shower to wash the ickyness off of me AND find myself some hard liquor so I can drink until I foget I ever heard about this. ew!

Is Beth blonde? (excuse my ignorance)

Geez Patsy was only dead, what- a year? actually, surprised it took him that long-

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back