Holly Bobo found deceased, discussion thread *Arrests* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like a frigging tag team of attorneys in that firm. Okay, I'll take your cases while your in jail and when I go in, you take mine. If we both go in at the same time, we can hire another "team member" who can go next. gah...

All of the troubles of JA's attorney had from his appointment, made me puke after checking on him. He has always bothered me over the chance of appeals for ineffective counsel, hey my attorney is in jail awaiting sentencing.. & you facing the death penalty. It's obvious. Hire a lousy lawyer, file an appeal on dp charge paid by taxpayers. gah...CA, JA 101...stop the process, please review it. jmo

Something is up. I received an email from Vinelink & Mark Pearcy is no longer in Madison County. The reason is "other reason". Not seeing him at the BOP either.

PEARCY, MARK LYNN 12/09/1975 38 Out of Custody Other reason Madison County Sheriff's Department

Offender Name: MARK LYNN PEARCY
Offender ID:715017Date of Birth:12/09/1975Age: 38 Race: White Gender: Male
Custody Status: Out of Custody Date: 11/25/2014 Reason:Other reason

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...43000&agency=58&id=715017&searchType=offender

Something is up. I received an email from Vinelink & Mark Pearcy is no longer in Madison County. The reason is "other reason". Not seeing him at the BOP either.

PEARCY, MARK LYNN 12/09/1975 38 Out of Custody Other reason Madison County Sheriff's Department

Offender Name: MARK LYNN PEARCY
Offender ID:715017Date of Birth:12/09/1975Age: 38 Race: White Gender: Male
Custody Status: Out of Custody Date: 11/25/2014 Reason:Other reason

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...43000&agency=58&id=715017&searchType=offender

:gaah: Here we go again ... musical cells ...

And I agree, Dr. Know, something is up !

:seeya: Thanks for the update !

:seeya: Happy Thanksgiving to All !

happy_thanksgiving.jpg

Holly's case, is the most tightest, non gag ordered case I've seen in a while. Didn't the judge say he had never ordered a gag order over a trial and didn't think he would in this one? Something like that. It's tight except for rumors elsewhere.

(Back to healthy foods! Oh my, our Thanksgiving dinner was so good, have eaten it 3x or finally have gotten to all the other stuff I missed. oy vey!)

Holly's case, is the most tightest, non gag ordered case I've seen in a while. Didn't the judge say he had never ordered a gag order over a trial and didn't think he would in this one? Something like that. It's tight except for rumors elsewhere.

(Back to healthy foods! Oh my, our Thanksgiving dinner was so good, have eaten it 3x or finally have gotten to all the other stuff I missed. oy vey!)

BBM: I agree !

And I am surprised that we have not heard from the defense attorneys ... oh, how I wish they would say something, even if it is BS -- anything !

:seeya:

And I am surprised that we have not heard from the defense attorneys ... oh, how I wish they would say something, even if it is BS -- anything !

Perhaps they're quiet because they're worried.

Well, I hope to never sign up on Vinelink to follow the defense lawyers crimes but I'm sure their history is very interesting from what I've read so far. jmo

Tugela, a couple of the defense attorneys have had to request delays in this matter due to their own pending and ongoing legal woes, some of them criminal.

:bump:

I've been so busy, I forgot about this hearing ... but I just checked some of the regular news outlets that cover Holly's case, and I found nothing.

So was this hearing held ?

Any info ?

THANKS !!!

Hey, I forgot too, but I just tweeted Joseph Pleasant and WKRN News to ask about it, hopefully we will hear something about it.

Hey, I forgot too, but I just tweeted Joseph Pleasant and WKRN News to ask about it, hopefully we will hear something about it.

:seeya: Thank You, Lyric !

I wonder if it got continued ?

Next Wednesday, 12-17, is the date of the Hearing for ZA and JA, and I wonder if that is still scheduled ?

:seeya: Thank You, Lyric !

I wonder if it got continued ?

Next Wednesday, 12-17, is the date of the Hearing for ZA and JA, and I wonder if that is still scheduled ?

I haven't seen anything as of yet, but I have a feeling it will, seeing how some attorney's are having their own legal troubles.
Do we know for sure if ZA and JA will be tried together? Have they said that yet?
They may go ahead with ZA if they haven't decided to have them stand trial together.

Oh and one other thing, I hit up every reporter that I know and especially the ones that follow me to ask about Shayne Austin LOL.
I just checked and haven't seen any response.

One other thing, I wondered if the reason they moved Mark Pearcy is because he is now a federal prisoner?

I haven't seen anything about the two main suspects being tried together either Lyric.

How annoying that would be if after months of waiting to find something out about what's going on the date for the hearing gets pushed back two more months because of a defense attorneys legal problems.

:banghead:

If I were a judge, "hey sorry, my attorney is in trouble with the law and is being disciplined" would not be a valid excuse.

My response would be "Well, you better get another one real fast".

Does anyone think that in a case this serious having attorneys with ongoing legal problems serving on the defense is even slightly reasonable or justifiable?

I imagine that if it happened on the prosecutions side the attorney would be replaced within a week, or the next day causing no delay at all.

This is the sort of thing that causes victim's families to make the heartbreaking statements we hear so often about the injustices of such trials.

i.e. "it was very difficult to sit through, because it seemed that the killers had all the rights and we had none."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms