Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #1 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ocean, do you remember why his little brother DA has been in jail since July of last year. IIRC it was because of felon with possession of a firearm. It was in an earlier thread. But I know you were on at that time too. They are now saying they will not say why he's in jail. Do you remember or am I crazy?

Federal charges for a stolen Taurus gun. Someone posted the document in a previous thread. John Dylan Adams is his full name.

Something like interstate posession or trafficking of a firearm by a felon or some such.

Then it still would be about sex imo. If she did spurn him then of course he would kidnap her and force himself upon her by raping her repeatedly which IMO he did and that was his whole purpose for kidnapping this beautiful young woman.

I cant remember a case right off hand with these particular circumstances where the motive was something other than to sexually assault the female victim.

I truly don't think this case is any different.

Even if she never rebuked him he still would do this imo. If Holly was free to make her own choices she would have never been around this violent loser and he knew it. Yet, I bet he had eyed her for some time.

She.......like Heather Sullivan......were both going to be victims to satisfy his depraved mind. HS is so lucky to be alive today and I know she realizes that and will for the rest of her life.

The only ones who were attracted to ZA were criminals and losers themselves. Holly was unobtainable to ZA and always would be. The only way he could have his way with her is to kidnap her and force her against her will...... which he did.

IMO

Maybe Heather was the first try to abduct and rape but since it failed, ZA decided to try someone he knew, some area he knew, to start out with a more "easy" abduction since he got scared away the first attempt on Heather?
It makes sense.
I had him in another mindset but, now that you explained it I see him as a possible budding sexual predator.

I hope that is what the defense puts forth because that never works.

Both times he was up early. I have read that meth heads go 3-4 days without sleeping.

He tried to kidnap HS in the morning about the same time he kidnapped Holly.

IMO

I can already see it happening. It makes me sick. That is what we are used to. Another stab at life. He couldn't help himself. His mother is already laying the case.

To his mom: You can't handle your kid. He is on drugs. Call 911. He got arrested and is out. Still using drugs. call 911. He is still using drugs and you are afraid of him. Call 911. It is not that hard. Don't give him a place to stay after he SHOT you and got out of "rehab". He is not just a drug user. He is a killer and it does not take common sense to get that. The whole story line of "He is a drug user Drugs got the best of him. He is a sweet kid" line is BS

There is usually a motive behind murder (like the murder is secondary) unless its just a thrill killer. I always assumed it was to assault her.

Exactly.

Murder becomes a necessity for those who kidnap and rape a victim.

They look at it so cold and think they must do so in order for the victim to be rendered voiceless unable to tell anyone what has happened to them.

Some do however enjoy the killing itself as much as they did during the actual raping when they knew they had full control over the victim. :(

I think ZA got a thrill out of all phases. The kidnapping.........the rapes.....and the murder itself.

IMO

I can already see it happening. It makes me sick. That is what we are used to. Another stab at life. He couldn't help himself. His mother is already laying the case.

To his mom: You can't handle your kid. He is on drugs. Call 911. He got arrested and is out. Still using drugs. call 911. He is still using drugs and you are afraid of him. Call 911. It is not that hard. Don't give him a place to stay after he SHOT you and got out of "rehab". He is not just a drug user. He is a killer and it does not take common sense to get that. The whole story line of "He is a drug user Drugs got the best of him. He is a sweet kid" line is BS

I hope nobody thinks, I think he's a sweet kid underneath and drugs made him do it because of my previous post. Just saying "drugs did it" or "he was born that way" is a little simple. A lot of drug addicts don't kidnap and kill people, I get that, but take a kid with emotional/personality issues already, and add into it a drug that causes delusions and extreme violence, then it's a deadly combination.
There are many things that causes a Zach Adams, not to mention he never had to pay for his crimes. I didn't research the so-called punishment he was handed down on the many occasions he was in court. Did any judge ever require him to go to rehab for a few months and follow up with strict mandatory drug tests? All the times he was busted with drugs, and on drugs you'd think he'd be forced into rehab for at least three to six months.

ETA
When I say "kid" I'm talking about ZA starting hard drugs as a teen not now. Of course he's a grown man.

Spy satillites dont photograph the same area 24/7. For example I found my "house" on Google Maps and it just shows the street and no house since the house was built after the photo was taken (must have been a few years back too).

Actually, imaging satellites can 'snapshot' the same place on earth at least 2x a day. The "fastest" satellites orbit the earth every 90 minutes, starting around 130 miles up. any lower than that, and they encounter enough atmospheric drag that they fall down.

As it is 'snapping' constantly as it passes over an area and can take time to completely pass over an area there could be up to 10 minutes of imaging of any one area up to 6 times in a daylight period- and that is just from one satellite. Currently there are upwards of 100 imaging satellites in orbit.

Here are just a few private satellite imaging sources:

"While the image quality of Google Earth far surpasses anything that has been available at the free consumer level in the past, it still doesn't come close to matching the detail and quality of a custom high-res satellite photo shot by one of the major satellites, such as QuickBird at 0.6m, IKONOS at 0.8m or SPOT-5 at 2.5m resolution."

http://www.satimagingcorp.com/google_earth.html

And here are some others:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satellite_imagery#Resolution_and_data

Now, where are our hi res images of Holly's kidnapping timeframe?

Exactly.

Murder becomes a necessity for those who kidnap and rape a victim.

They look at it so cold and think they must do so in order for the victim to be rendered voiceless unable to tell anyone what has happened to them.

Some do however enjoy the killing itself as much as they did during the actual raping when they knew they had full control over the victim. :(

I think ZA got a thrill out of all phases. The kidnapping.........the rapes.....and the murder itself.

IMO

They stalk people. Learn their routines. My friend lived two houses down from the "first victim." It did not get much coverage on the news because it was September 2001. He murdered my sorority sister in May 2002. She had onlye recently moved to a different place. Her final resting place. She had only been there for a couple of days. He followed her. ZA probably watched Holly a day or two. Knew when she would go to work. And then pounced.

I hope nobody thinks, I think he's a sweet kid underneath and drugs made him do it because of my previous post. Just saying "drugs did it" or "he was born that way" is a little simple. A lot of drug addicts don't kidnap and kill people, I get that, but take a kid with emotional/personality issues already, and add into it a drug that causes delusions and extreme violence, then it's a deadly combination.
There are many things that causes a Zach Adams, not to mention he never had to pay for his crimes. I didn't research the so-called punishment he was handed down on the many occasions he was in court. Did any judge ever require him to go to rehab for a few months and follow up with strict mandatory drug tests? All the times he was busted with drugs, and on drugs you'd think he'd be forced into rehab for at least three to six months.

ETA
When I say "kid" I'm talking about ZA starting hard drugs as a teen not now. Of course he's a grown man.

I don't think they order mandatory rehab that much anymore as its an established fact that it very rarely does any good...you can't rehabilitate someone who does not want to be rehabilitated and voluntarily join the program....Zachary doesn't appear to me to have wanted to be rehabilitated .JMO...

Originally Posted by Carla Lashelle View Post
There is usually a motive behind murder (like the murder is secondary) unless its just a thrill killer. I always assumed it was to assault her.

Yes of course there is always a motive, regardless of whether it makes sense to anyone else except the killer, to murder.
In this case you have two people who lived near one another, knew one another since kids. It's not too out of left field for someone to think there could have been other reasons for the abduction and murder of Holly other than rape.
Like revenge, or whatever else was in ZA distorted mind. We don't fully know their interactions with one another.

I now see how the sexual assault motive is probably what drove ZA, especially if he was the one who tried to abduct Heather Sullivan.

ETA

ITA. It is so sad. How does anyone begin to save those who have those impulses from the jump? No clue.

I don't think they order mandatory rehab that much anymore as its an established fact that it very rarely does any good...you can't rehabilitate someone who does not want to be rehabilitated and voluntarily join the program....Zachary doesn't appear to me to have wanted to be rehabilitated .JMO...

I guess my point is the system didn't even try to do anything to end this man's reign of behavior on the many times he was brought before a judge on charges.

I guess my point is the system didn't even try to do anything to end this man's reign of behavior on the many times he was brought before a judge on charges.

Yeah... We just keep seeing it happen over and over again...

Because this is an "everything goes" society now. No culpability. Just publicity. It is sickening.

Interesting.
Then he's a sex offender, or at least one in the making? Snatching a strange woman is beyond his past criminal expertise. Maybe he was getting bold considering he got away with everything else he did.
This lady is lucky if it was ZA, because he's violent. She is lucky he didn't knock her out or use a weapon on her instead of running away when she screamed.

Holly Bobo's alleged killer tied to previous abduction try?
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/holly-bobos-alleged-killer-tied-to-previous-abduction-try/
<sniped from article for focus>

In April 2011, following Bobo's disappearance, Heather Sullivan told NBC's Today Show she had suspicions that Bobo's abductor might be the same person.

She did not return multiple requests by WTVF for comment.

Imo, Heather Sullivan, has been muzzled by the TBI/FBI for various reasons. The primary reason given is to protect the integrity of the HB investigation, imo.
Imo, HS did not receive a competent investigation when this incident occured, nor when her home later burned to the ground..
This incident makes me wonder just how many other HS's there are in ZA's past..

The ms media plays a very important intregal part in missing/murdered persons investigations. When they are silenced or intimidated by law enforcement into releasing only spoon fed info, imo, the public's safety is jeopardized..

Imo, we are witnessing the TN ms media coming to this tragic realization due to their vigilant investigating since ZA's arrest and indictment for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo... "Lessons Learned, imo"...

Holly Bobo's alleged killer tied to previous abduction try?
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/holly-bobos-alleged-killer-tied-to-previous-abduction-try/
<sniped from article for focus>

In April 2011, following Bobo's disappearance, Heather Sullivan told NBC's Today Show she had suspicions that Bobo's abductor might be the same person.

She did not return multiple requests by WTVF for comment.

Imo, Heather Sullivan, has been muzzled by the TBI/FBI for various reasons. The primary reason given is to protect the integrity of the HB investigation,
imo.
Imo, HS did not receive a competent investigation when this incident occured, nor when her home later burned to the ground..
This incident makes me wonder just how many other HS's there are in ZA's past..

The ms media plays a very important intregal part in missing/murdered persons investigations. When they are silenced or intimidated by law enforcement into releasing only spoon fed info, imo, the public's safety is jeopardized..

Imo, we are witnessing the TN ms media coming to this tragic realization due to their vigilant investigating since ZA's arrest and indictment for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo... "Lessons Learned, imo"...

That is such an interesting point, I never thought of this angle. I wonder if they have some evidence, or at least an informant, that confirms ZA was indeed the one who attempted to kidnap Heather S?

Because this is an "everything goes" society now. No culpability. Just publicity. It is sickening.

In this case a lot has to do with what Ocean mentioned. A small community, families know each other, know people in LE and judges. Not saying people were paid off or bribed. It's just nature to "take care of our own the way we see fit" kind of mentality, or the hive mentality as some call it.

Also once these individuals cross path with law enforcement it would be easier to identify them, and something should be done. They have malfunctioning brains and maladaptive behaviors. Even when they are juveniles, and court ordered out patient counseling is not getting it done. The fed and state governments need to invest and require inpatient treatment, they order it for drug offenders, often as alternative to serving time. There needs to be mandated intervention, incarceration, both. If you think your kid has a problem, he/she does, if others are telling you your kid has a problem, then he/she does, for kids with parents who have problems, it needs to be easier for schools to have them evaluated and mandated interventions- we owe it to them and the citizens of this country. I am amazed some of the criminal offenses that some of the people I deal with at work have and are still on or back on the street. I don't think the majority of people realize how bad this is, how our criminal system, and our educational systems are not working.

That is such an interesting point, I never thought of this angle. I wonder if they have some evidence, or at least an informant, that confirms ZA was indeed the one who attempted to kidnap Heather S?

It may be years or even decades before the whole truth about ZA & the A Gang's evil trail of terror is known, imo.. With each new revelation, another tragedy from decades ago keeps coming to mind; "CA Speed Freak Killers"..

http://abcnews.go.com/US/remains-found-speed-freak-killers-victims/story?id=15563835

Missing Woman's Remains ID'd, Family Not Told

Nearly three decades after her disappearance, investigators may have solved the mystery of 16-year-old Chevelle "Chevy" Wheeler.

The San Joaquin County, Calif., Sherriff's Office conducted a search for human remains after information from death row inmate and infamous "Speed Freak Killer" Wesley Shermantine, led authorities to the burial ground of the missing teen.

San Joaquin Sherriff Steve Moore called the Wheeler residence in Crossville, Tenn., Friday morning, to inform them that a skull and other human remains, along with clothes matching the description of what Chevy Wheeler was last seen wearing, had been found.
<sniped - read more>

Also once these individuals cross path with law enforcement it would be easier to identify them, and something should be done. They have malfunctioning brains and maladaptive behaviors. Even when they are juveniles, and court ordered out patient counseling is not getting it done. The fed and state governments need to invest and require inpatient treatment, they order it for drug offenders, often as alternative to serving time. There needs to be mandated intervention, incarceration, both. If you think your kid has a problem, he/she does, if others are telling you your kid has a problem, then he/she does, for kids with parents who have problems, it needs to be easier for schools to have them evaluated and mandated interventions- we owe it to them and the citizens of this country. I am amazed some of the criminal offenses that some of the people I deal with at work have and are still on or back on the street. I don't think the majority of people realize how bad this is, how our criminal system, and our educational systems are not working.

When a 19 year old shoots his mother with a glock900 or whatever it was in the knee, and it is reported and then a report is filed then an actual restraining order from your own kid...how much more can you really do to ask for help from authorities?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not sticking up for the family members who bonded him out of jail numerous times. Not to mention, somebody must have had attorneys on speed dial for this (IMO).

But I believe authorities had PLENTY of red flags for this guy. There is PLENTY of blame to go around. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ebg8