Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #1 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not at all. She nodded in the affirmative when the judge mentioned the fact while she has not been officially entered as his representative he assumes she will the only who represents him, and officially be entered as his counsel at the hearing in April.

I have to respectively disagree because when I watched the replay, she was shaking her head affirmative to almost everything he said. I think that was just nervous agreement to the judge on practically every word out of his mouth.

To me, it seemed she was already unsure of who will utlimately take this case and I got a sense she was not going to be that person. JMO of course based on watching her.

According to what I've read from locals other places, she's one of the top defense attorneys in TN. I doubt she'd come to a 3 minute hearing in the middle of nowhere if she wasn't planning on being there for the long haul.
Then again, if the Adams can't pay her bill.......
She knows his grandfather owns a big piece of land. In order to keep it, the family should probably let him plead indigent and get a court-appointed attorney.

Hatfield;10317771]Would be nice to be able to look at pics of the other 2 people that were supposedly with Zach at the Coon Hunt to see if any of them resemble the sketch too. Also wondering if any of his brothers were out of jail around the time of Sullivan's attack. It would be interesting to have all the photos of these individuals to be able to compare.

JMO
The chin is the only part that seems quite a bit different to me. Sketches always bug me because so many people end up looking like a sketch if it is too generic. This particular sketch seems to be well done.

ETA...In one of the links I read, it was said that Sullivan stated he was tall. Just another thing I noticed that may fit in with certain people.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to bring up this somewhat old post, but, regarding the bolded comment: I think that the chin and the eyes an the composite re almost dead-ringers for ZA. The only thing I see as being off is the nose. If you look at it, mentally substituting his nose in the composite, I think it's amazingly similar. The "upward angle" of the jaw-line is virtually identical. The issue with the front of the chin is simply the difference between the effects of lighting and placement in front of the camera in the photo.

Just my thoughts. I don't mean to be contrary, but I was so struck by the similarity, I thought I'd throw it out here.

Thanks for all the updates. Crazy day today and missed it.

I'm not surprised they don't have that many attorneys with capital murder experience in a rural county. This isn't the murder capital of the world. :)

And many defense attorneys probably migrate to larger cities in order to make money.

Lots of attorneys may have experience in court but in other fields, like civil cases or misdemeanors. Every time lawyers switch jobs they have to get new training every year to stay certified.

http://www.fromjailtojustice.com/

She has experience in homicide. No mention of capitol murder.
It will be interesting to see if she stays or goes.

She knows his grandfather owns a big piece of land. In order to keep it, the family should probably let him plead indigent and get a court-appointed attorney.

A court appointed attorney in a high profile DP case? Not gonna happen, even if some big time defense lawyer comes along and agrees to represent him for a low cost.The media attention is worth it because it brings in business regardless of the outcome.

I dare to say he looks a little nervous. Or is that just wishful thinking on my part?

He knows Grandpa's money isn't going to get him out this time.

He sure doesn't look like a tough guy to me in the photos of him today. Oh wait, that's right...........he is only a tough guy when he preys on women.

I had never seen anything but his mug shots but I was noticing in one of the photos of him today his face is much slimmer than it looks in his photos and also I really noticed what a sharp shaped chin he has. Imo, it really juts out.

Now I believe more than ever he is the one who tried to kidnap Heather Sullivan.

Also I have read elsewhere that he is suppose to be 6'3". Someone is fudging and wants him to be taller for some reason, imo. He looks around 6 or 6'1 to me and Clint said the kidnapper was between 5'9' and 6'.

I wish the police had taken Heather's attempted kidnapping more seriously.:(

It is common for there to be failed attempts by a suspect who then is able to successfully kidnap someone later on.

IMO

Death penalty case does require a death qualified attorney. A death qualified attorney has to have experience in at least one other death penalty case. Could have been lead attorney or second chair.

So, you are saying this attorney could stay on and work with a DP qualified attorney and boost her resume in the long run.

Not a bad educational experience. She could have better letterhead stationary coming out of it...if nothing else. JMO

I like that idea and I believe it was even discussed around the time she went missing. I think the only problem is the satellite services would have to be focused on a certain area during a certain time frame..

Yes they can. And they have been able to get a ground image in hi-res (down to half a square meter) since the mid 2000's.

Here is an example of DigiGlobe search. Of course you have to purchase the images unless they were willing to share on a 'donation for good cause' basis.

https://browse.digitalglobe.com/imagefinder/main.jsp?

As you see, the search window is from 4/2002 to present. When you click on that it gives you the parameters to put in exact dates.

At the very least you would be able to see what kind/color vehicles are parked on the road and possibly even track it to an extent through the day as I believe they have a 1.5 hour flyby- 24 hours a day. And DigiGlobe has multiple satellites doing this.

I think a relationship to DigiGlobe or other sat services would be an excellent boon to this case and the websleuths community.

I have to respectively disagree because when I watched the replay, she was shaking her head affirmative to almost everything he said. I think that was just nervous agreement to the judge on practically every word out of his mouth.

To me, it seemed she was already unsure of who will utlimately take this case and I got a sense she was not going to be that person. JMO of course based on watching her.

okay, but i seriously doubt this lady was nervous and just agreeing to whatever.

Hatfield;10317771]Would be nice to be able to look at pics of the other 2 people that were supposedly with Zach at the Coon Hunt to see if any of them resemble the sketch too. Also wondering if any of his brothers were out of jail around the time of Sullivan's attack. It would be interesting to have all the photos of these individuals to be able to compare.

JMO
The chin is the only part that seems quite a bit different to me. Sketches always bug me because so many people end up looking like a sketch if it is too generic. This particular sketch seems to be well done.

ETA...In one of the links I read, it was said that Sullivan stated he was tall. Just another thing I noticed that may fit in with certain people.

Sorry to bring up this somewhat old post, but, regarding the bolded comment: I think that the chin and the eyes an the composite re almost dead-ringers for ZA. The only thing I see as being off is the nose. If you look at it, mentally substituting his nose in the composite, I think it's amazingly similar. The "upward angle" of the jaw-line is virtually identical. The issue with the front of the chin is simply the difference between the effects of lighting and placement in front of the camera in the photo.

Just my thoughts. I don't mean to be contrary, but I was so struck by the similarity, I thought I'd throw it out here.[/QUOTE]

Yes, i agree, its a striking resemblance, even though the nose is a little thin, but take a look at the left ear how it sticks out a little and that was caught in the sketch as well! Finally some closure for this family. And rid society of an apparent menace. Did anyone else see this ?

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2014/03/08/nashville-wztv-fox-17-pi-bill-warner-says-murder-suspect-zach-adams-must-have-had-a-partner-and-someone-must-have-flipped-in-holly-bobo-murder-case/

Haven't seen this referenced, if so and I missed it, I apologize, but: I noticed the judge mentioned the second charge of 1DM had the same date as the original aggravated kidnapping. Wonder if this does tell us they think ZA killed Holly on 4/13/11.

Horrified the case of poor Megan Sharpton didn't get much play in Nashville media. Haven't read that thread yet, will go do so and pray the dirtbag that killed her is sitting in Riverbend.

Just my thoughts. I don't mean to be contrary, but I was so struck by the similarity, I thought I'd throw it out here.

I thought the sketch had the chin too narrow which is what made me think the chin wasnt right but then again I have a hard time with sketches. Its hard to make a sketch look 3D. The photo had a broader chin and the sketch seemed too narrow to me but the overall sketch I agree looked pretty darn close.

I would never be able to testify that they are the same person based on that sketch alone and like others said it is meaningless now because the Sullivan girl can look at a lineup now to testify if he was the guy.

A court appointed attorney in a high profile DP case? Not gonna happen, even if some big time defense lawyer comes along and agrees to represent him for a low cost.The media attention is worth it because it brings in business regardless of the outcome.

In the biggest high profile case in Georgia recently, Guy Heinz Jr. was represented by a seasoned public defender who was a death qualified attorney.

I am glad that no outside private attorney would represent him. I don't think there was one high profile attorney in Georgia or even an unknown that wanted to be on the record as defending GHJ. Now he was a mass murderer of 8 people and also a piece of garbage but ZAs is no better.

But most private attorneys will sell their soul to defend clients like this to get the notoriety.

I love and admire the Bobo family so much and they are such good people but I almost gagged when I saw Steve Farese sitting with them in the courtroom. I am surprised he didn't want to be the attorney for ZAs. He likes getting guilty clients off or see that they just get a slap on the hand for cold blooded premeditated murder like he did in Mary Winkler's case. He must be a personal friend of the Bobo family.

IMO

What was the date that Heather Sullivan's house burned to the ground? Anyone know?

According to what I've read from locals other places, she's one of the top defense attorneys in TN. I doubt she'd come to a 3 minute hearing in the middle of nowhere if she wasn't planning on being there for the long haul.
Then again, if the Adams can't pay her bill.......

She did tell the Judge it was just temporary though.

I don't think she would have said that if she didn't mean it.

Knowing how people are now she is probably already getting death threats.

This case is not as calm as the case she tried about the woman sending her adopted child back to Russia. The emotions on this case are going to keep rising imo.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member