Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #2 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can honestly see the Bobo family backing a plea agreement. I'm sure they don't want the grisly details of what their baby girl endured released to the public. jmo But, I don't think they will agree to anything less than LWOP for ZA.
This is just speculation and moo.

KI think it is important to find her. Its worth a plea agreement.

RE: grisly details released to public

Imo, the grisly details, if a requirement of the plea agreement, and if learned would likely be released to the public once there is a resolution. I agree, Suthrnqt, LWOP would/should, be the minimum sentence agreed too, imo.

Goldenbear, yes it is very important to find her, give her a proper burial, for the Bobo family to begin healing, in search for a semblance of closure. Imo, it is the not knowing that is the worse.. Otherwise the family will remain on body watch forever. Every time in the future, when remains are located, the family will ask themselves, "could this be her"?..

Body Watch.. How do you Cope?
http://peace4missing.ning.com/forum/topics/body-watch-how-do-you-cope

Greta VanSusteren - On The Record, recently aired a Jennifer Kesse(FL) special - 6 years missing. Jennifer's Dad said, "we don't want to know the who, why, or what, we simply want a piece of her to bury"(paraphrased)

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/04/16/sneak-peek-greta-investigates-2006-disappearance-jennifer-kesse

Interesting Mr. Noatak! It just shows that different individuals can look at the same thing and come to a different conclusion.

My 'gut feeling' tells me the DA will never accept a plea deal in this case against Adams. Even if the defense attorney came to him wanting to make a plea deal for Adams I truly don't think the DA would give him the time of day. This case is a case that just cries out for a trial. Imo, no way is Adams going to control how this ends. If he pleas he really doesn't have to tell the particulars of what happened to Holly. All he has to do is admit he is the one who kidnapped and murdered her. Imo, that will never be enough for the Bobo family. Even though the testimony will be brutal they want to know what happened to their lovely daughter and sister, imo.

It reminds me of how strong the Christian/Newsome families were throughout the trials against the horrid suspects that kidnapped, raped, and murdered their children. I think the entire Bobo family is just as strong. The Bobo family will stand strong and will be highly upset if the DA plead the case, imo. That would be like making a deal with the devil.

I only think it is logical that they arrested the 'main's suspect first to get him off the streets so everyone could be safe from him. It makes no sense they would wait to arrest the 'main' suspect later, imo. They wanted to give the Bobo relief by arresting the main one who had harmed Holly and that is why they arrested ZAs first, imo.

I think he will be competently represented but I still think he is going to be convicted BARD. I feel they found the mother lode of evidence needed when they searched his property and home.

If this does become a death penalty case then I think his defense will think it is a win in their favor if they can save his life ...although I don't see that happening either.

Thank you so much for your excellent timeline. I have enjoyed reading it immensely.

My opinions only, no facts here:

Thank you for reading my timeline. It represents the basics I have been able to gather and is presented without prejudice.

No trial for Holly Bobo case?
I think the community would flip. I know I would. If there is ever a case that deserves a trial then this one is it.
ZA is a liar, a thief and a class A criminal. He has terrorized everyone his whole life, including his own family.
Can you see Karen Bobo being satisfied with a plea? I can't.

No trial for Holly Bobo case?
I think the community would flip. I know I would. If there is ever a case that deserves a trial then this one is it.
ZA is a liar, a thief and a class A criminal. He has terrorized everyone his whole life, including his own family.
Can you see Karen Bobo being satisfied with a plea? I can't.

shefner, ZA is not the first, last, or only liar, thief, or class A criminal. Brandon Lavergne; Mickey Shunick's kidnapper/murderer was also a serial killer/sexual predator. Donnie Frank Jones Jr; kidnapper/murderer of TN nursing student Megan Sharpton(07/2012), likely a serial killer, imo. In both of these cases, the families of the victims opted for a confession and LWOP, in lieu of the death penalty.

Imo, the Parsons, TN community will honor whatever decision the Bobo family and prosecutor makes..

Shefner, a death penalty sentence comes with automatic appeals that can stretch out for over a decade. The families of the victim have to relive the abduction and graphic details of the murder over and over again prolonging their pain and preventing their healing process to begin.

I have been researching death penalty sentences for years and have found that executions are rarely carried out. Usually once the ms media spotlight is taken off of a case, an appeals court judge will reduce the sentence to LWOP, and/or the death row inmate will die of natural causes, etc.

Theodore Robert Cowell/Ted Bundy, was married and fathered a child; daughter, while on death row..

After almost four decades on death row, inmate executed ...
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20140107/ARTICLES/140109785
The Gainesville Sun (FL)

Jan 7, 2014 - RAIFORD — A Florida inmate who abducted and killed a Miami couple in 1974 and later stabbed a prison guard to death at Florida State Prison in 1980 was executed ... After almost four decades on death row,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther