Hoover & D. Casey Depos in Gonzales Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey needs to apologize for her own actions. The A's didn't put her up to telling those lies, they can't apologize for her.

KC started the lie...but the A family took it and ran with it.....

you want privacy...you keep tight lipped...you don't go on TV saying the name ZG over and over and giving miss truths.....knowing that there is NO ZG

Wasn't Cindy at the 'Meet and Greet'? I've never heard that she talked on the phone during the entire event.

Are we certain DC was in the woods during the meet & greet?...I thought the psychic had him in the woods very early in the morning? I forget what Hoover said about the time of day they went there, but I thought the psychic claimed she woke him up?

Since KC is the one being sued, can one of her attorneys be present at these depositions? And if so, can he/she object to some questions like Lee's lawyer did during his depo? Please excuse this question if it has been answered but I am ignorant when it comes to legal proceedings.

Are we certain DC was in the woods during the meet & greet?...I thought the psychic had him in the woods very early in the morning? I forget what Hoover said about the time of day they went there, but I thought the psychic claimed she woke him up?

That is an excellent point. Thanks. I'll stop trying to find that small interview now...

From what I remember, the psychic called that morning before they went to Suburban, then they stopped by the meet and greet and then DC and JH went to Suburban. Kind of funny that DC was already thinking of going to Suburban, to rule out the teen hang out thing, when this psychic calls and gives the tip about...where.....Suburban ! Just the fact that DC said they were going there to rule out Kio's statement, or check it out, doesn't pass the smell test.

Who would be there to object? Hoover started this particular bit of mud slinging, why would he object to it?

I don't consider it mud slinging when your talking to LE...it just so happens they released that information along with his interview.

I don't consider it mud slinging when your talking to LE...it just so happens they released that information along with his interview.

True, much like they released Cindy's suspicions of Jesse G.

From what I remember, the psychic called that morning before they went to Suburban, then they stopped by the meet and greet and then DC and JH went to Suburban. Kind of funny that DC was already thinking of going to Suburban, to rule out the teen hang out thing, when this psychic calls and gives the tip about...where.....Suburban ! Just the fact that DC said they were going there to rule out Kio's statement, or check it out, doesn't pass the smell test.
HAHAHA!! And, he was upset with Hoover for filming. He told him it was highly inappropriate...to film a kid's hangout...

HAHAHA!! And, he was upset with Hoover for filming. He told him it was highly inappropriate...to film a kid's hangout...
Yeah, he didn't know JH was video taping, just because you can't hear DC and his anger with JH on the video, doesn't mean anything ! And, I think it perfectly reasonable for him to want to rule out that place as a teen hang out, EVEN if it was a hang out years ago...surely there are some beer cans left ! :)

Yeah, he didn't know JH was video taping, just because you can't hear DC and his anger with JH on the video, doesn't mean anything ! And, I think it perfectly reasonable for him to want to rule out that place as a teen hang out, EVEN if it was a hang out years ago...surely there are some beer cans left ! :)

they could have been looking for some more kc coolaid...:eek:

In the beginning of the interviewing by police, Casey was shown a picture of ZFG and was asked... is this the nanny? ZFG? Casey said NO and signed the picture that she did not know who that person was. Essentially, this states that she did not have Caylee.
ZFG was asked to look at a picture of Casey and was asked.. do you know this person? She said no.. and signed it.

In my book, CASE CLOSED. ZFG was found by Fox news and asked to do an interview... she said yes and did it under the shadow.. if she did not want the attention.. she should not have done the interview. There are other ZFG's in FLORIDA and they are not suing.

Casey also states in the jail house video that ZFG was in her twenties with straight sometime curly hair. UMMMM ZFG that is 40 and has FAKE blond hair.. that does not sound like you.....:waitasec:

If she can't get a job (she was already living in a motel) then maybe she needs to work on that.

I am not for the Anthony's but I am sorry....

we all know Casey did it, Orlando knows Casey did it.. I do not think that ZFG could find 1 person in Orlando that thinks she killed Casey. She is suing for defamation right? Do we think this ZFG did this? Do you know ANYONE that thinks this particular ZFG killed Caylee? I bet not.. then I hereby state how can one be defamed if no one thinks you did anything? What about the other ZFG's????

So if she "proves" Casey did it through her "civil suit" and Casey shows that she said early on and signed a paper that the ZFG was not this ZFG then I do not see where Casey EVER said it was this PARTICULAR person.

I think using her civil case as a way to "get titalating juicy tidbits" about the murder case is not nessecary.. Why does she just not wait until the trial.. CASEY WILL BE CONVICTED????? She is not waiting because then it will prove she was not the one who killed Caylee.. and she will not have a case.

Now you can all burn me at the stake...

Yeah, and then if you're a good videographer, I'll take you to an abandoned house on Brackenw**d and buy you a Pepsi...

Ibyoungr :blowkiss:

no burning at the stake here.....we debate....not burn....:)

In the beginning of the interviewing by police, Casey was shown a picture of ZFG and was asked... is this the nanny? ZFG? Casey said NO and signed the picture that she did not know who that person was. Essentially, this states that she did not have Caylee.
ZFG was asked to look at a picture of Casey and was asked.. do you know this person? She said no.. and signed it.

In my book, CASE CLOSED. ZFG was found by Fox news and asked to do an interview... she said yes and did it under the shadow.. if she did not want the attention.. she should not have done the interview. There are other ZFG's in FLORIDA and they are not suing.

Casey also states in the jail house video that ZFG was in her twenties with straight sometime curly hair. UMMMM ZFG that is 40 and has FAKE blond hair.. that does not sound like you.....:waitasec:

If she can't get a job (she was already living in a motel) then maybe she needs to work on that.

we all know Casey did it, Orlando knows Casey did it.. I do not think that ZFG could find 1 person in Orlando that thinks she killed Casey. She is suing for defamation right? Do we think this ZFG did this? Do you know ANYONE that thinks this particular ZFG killed Caylee? I bet not.. then I hereby state how can one be defamed if no one thinks you did anything? What about the other ZFG's????

So if she "proves" Casey did it through her "civil suit" and Casey shows that she said early on and signed a paper that the ZFG was not this ZFG then I do not see where Casey EVER said it was this PARTICULAR person.

I think using her civil case as a way to "get titalating juicy tidbits" about the murder case is not nessecary.. Why does she just not wait until the trial.. CASEY WILL BE CONVICTED????? She is not waiting because then it will prove she was not the one who killed Caylee.. and she will not have a case.

For the most part I agree with you. I just wish we knew how Casey had the knowledge that THIS ZFG was at the SG apartments. That's way too big of a coincidence. The other problem I have is...since when does Casey telll the truth?

ETA: I don't think this woman who has filed the civil suit is a ZFG, but rather ZG...right?

True, much like they released Cindy's suspicions of Jesse G.

I'd say they are not alike at all...big diff between accusing someone of murder, when you know your daughter has been lying to you about her missing daughter, and suggesting two people were being oddly friendly with each other. One is a serious crime, the other is not.

Yep, and let's just all ignore the fact he's pointing to things he wants Hoover to film for him. DC really didn't think Hoover would talk when he was telling those porkies!

It may be 'just the way it is' but it isn't right that an attorney can ask anything he wants to ask at a deposition, even if the question has absolutely nothing to do with the lawsuit in question, and then that information is released to the general public. It's a total violation of people's privacy. There must be laws....must be.

IMO, this has a lot to do with the lawsuit in question.
According to Casey, Caylee was kidnapped by ZFG. If you follow this in a straight line, in December, when Caylee's body was found, who do you think put it there? Well, ZFG, of course, the person who kidnapped her. We have D. Casey searching right by the place Caylee's body ended up found, talking on the phone, claiming he was speaking to a psychic, yet that can't be backed up. So, again, going in a straight line, who would know where the body was a month before it was discovered by RK and reported to the police? Again, ZFG.
Now, we have Z(F)G saying, "Nope, didn't have anything to do with it, don't even know these people." Morgan, as her attorney, is out to prove this, and therefore prove her name has been dragged through the mud, so he needs to show who really was on the phone. One logical choice is Cindy A herself. If that is the case, what reason would D. Casey have to lie about it? Maybe they are having an affair.....
That is why Morgan is asking this stuff, and yes, at least IMO, it does pertain to this defamation lawsuit.
Lanie

I think it's because this ZFG had ties to Sawgrass apartments (where KC said she lived) and also had NY license plates (KC said she was originally from NY). This woman also supposedly got tons of threats around the time this first went down. There is no doubt in my mind that this woman is completely innocent but I do also believe that KC based a lot of ZFG;s background information around her (Sawgrass, the name, being from NY). It's just too much of a coincidence if she didn't. And that's what makes her stand out from the other ZFGs who aren't suing IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member