How Are You Going To Watch Trial ? Live Feed & Smart Phone Info

I fortunately ( seriously it WAS a good thing!) lost my job at the end of March. SOO sad <insert sarcasm here>. Fortuantley due to my <unusal pedofile> ex-husband who makes a fortune and since the state won't convict him since it happened in another state he has to give me a nice sum in child support and alimony. I will be home for the duration of the trial and be able to help summarize for everyone unable to watch, I'll take good notes for you all with times on video to check for the highlights!

As an aside to what was mentioned earlier I'm working on making it a FEDERAL LAW that the States don't have their hands tied when it comes to crimes against children. I would appreciate any support I can get in getting this bill passed. It will be presented to congress by next January. I will also be trying to implement "Hannah's law" which would make sex offenders be MADE to register if they have admitted in court in front of a judge, signed a confession and also told Child and youth services under oth that they did do this. This is my mission.

OMG! Shame on all of you for watching while working! :giggle:

I WOULD NEVER do that! :giggle:

I never have but feel it's a good time to start! ;-) I'm about to retire anyway...and after 25 yrs. of never being wrote up and all good evaluations I figured I go out with something in my file!!!!

...but doesn't your regular android browser work for videos? The only reason iPads and iPhones need something is because it won't work on the regular browser.

I tried to pull up the frye hearings on my phone... and all I could get is the highlights text version... The live windows were there..but nothing would come on... I even downloaded the Wesh and Wftv apps.... nothing but text highlights. Am or was I doing something wrong?

I'm thinking of taking a weeks vacation. I would love to take it when they announce the verdict so I can celebrate

Aw nuts, I had my neuter last fall so I can't think of anything new to have removed or patched up. Shoot!

I'll watch while I'm working thru the sites posted here, and I'm more than sure our fine contributors here will keep those of us that get busy updated. I'm just wondering, because I wasn't here for the Peterson trial, how ya'll did that because to me the threads would be super duper long, way longer than for the current hearings.

I really have to get my spring cleaning done before the start of the trial - egads! You would never know this was my house :(

MOO

Mel

Actually, I think it was your question on another thread that got me searching the app store for some way to watch on my iPad. Yep, it's working fine on the 3G. The picture quality is just a little fuzzier than on my wifi home network. I guess that's because they optimize it for your connection. The sound is good though and the picture is good enough.

I think that the live stream in the courtroom goes out to the media and then the media streams it through to us.

Thank you so much Omachka!!! :great:

"I'll take good notes for you all with times on video to check for the highlights!"

insomnia momma: That's a GREAT idea to note where on the tape a "juicy part" is located! Thank you in advance!

I really have to get my spring cleaning done before the start of the trial - egads! You would never know this was my house :(

MOO

Mel

Can you do mine too? I have trial coming up... I have to watch.

Aw nuts, I had my neuter last fall so I can't think of anything new to have removed or patched up. Shoot!

I'll watch while I'm working thru the sites posted here, and I'm more than sure our fine contributors here will keep those of us that get busy updated. I'm just wondering, because I wasn't here for the Peterson trial, how ya'll did that because to me the threads would be super duper long, way longer than for the current hearings.

BBM

You had your what done? :waitasec:

Dear Employer:

Please excuse {insert your name here} from work due to a bad case of the flu. It is potentially the worse flu that I have ever experienced in all my years of research of Peer Reviewed Journals on this very topic.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation as I am sure that you would not want to expose your otherwise healthy workers to this flu virus. I know that you would not be interested in possibly being subjected to endless lawsuits or potential additional expenses due to a rash of illnesses that are passed through objects such as duct tape, "Sprite" bottles or hammers and or credit cards..or other such items your staff may encounter in course of their employment.

Sincerest regards,
Dr. Spin Master

I just posted this post on another thread. It might help you with that iPad since it won't do flash and most of the videos are based on flash. It does work on videos from all of our local news channels and I tested it on a live feed from cspan and that worked too. :woohoo:

THANK YOU!! :great: i've been stressed about that and finally a solution! I just tried it and it works!!

i will be camped out in front of the big screen tv for the duration... even rescheduled our vacation around the trial lol thinking about putting toilet facilities and a mini fridge in there too. (j/k)
i have 2 little ones (2 and 5) so i will also be setting the DVR to record... it took me 3 times to watch the "only casey knows" show that i recorded... 5 TVs in this house yet everyone fights over the one in the living room :/

I envy those of you who get to stay up-to-date on the trial in real time ... I'll have to wait until I get home each evening to settle in and check out the threads here. Will try to check on my phone during the day, but boss is a "big brother" type who hovers and is clingy! LOL!

Does anyone know if any news/specialty channels will televise it in Canada?

Ok, just so I don't miss anything, the jury selection is not televised, right? And the actual trial is currently scheduled to begin on Tuesday the 17th?

I'm allowed to go on the internet at work as long as my work is finished. The problem is that the office is too small to allow me to use sound. :sigh:

THANK YOU!! :great: i've been stressed about that and finally a solution! I just tried it and it works!!

Just loaded it... and it works!!!! Hopefully it'll do live stream! Thank you!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djfnc
Back