How did the McCanns dispose of the body - how did they do it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerry himself says he knew that publicising it could put her at further risk.

The further risk being, if she was alive, her captor would merely kill her and get a replacement.

Gerry himself says he knew that publicising it could put her at further risk.

The further risk being, if she was alive, her captor would merely kill her and get a replacement.

He also knew that publicising it could mean that someone would recognise her sooner and that may bring her home.

I think it's an incredibly difficult decision to make but all the missing children agencies advise publicising distinguishing marks without mentioning the cons of doing so in the advise booklets. Which says to me that it can definitely work in their favour.

I have no idea what I would do in that situation

He also knew that publicising it could mean that someone would recognise her sooner and that may bring her home.

I think it's an incredibly difficult decision to make but all the missing children agencies advise publicising distinguishing marks without mentioning the cons of doing so in the advise booklets. Which says to me that it can definitely work in their favour.

I have no idea what I would do in that situation

I know what I would do.

Co-operate with the police in the first place.

:cow:

Which is it Sapphire Steel, aren't you the one saying he killed her himself and disposed of the body in a boat that he mysteriously rented without anyone ever seeing?

If you think he killed her why are you trying to point him out for revealing a feature? In your argument you've already got her dead anyway? Are you just trying to demonize him for the heck of it?

I know what I would do.

Co-operate with the police in the first place.

They did co-operate with police all the way up to them being made arguidos.

They were pretty annoyed with the failings they made, I would be too.

I would have been scared. In a foreign country being accused by police who have not handled an investigation properly. I would also have taken my right to remain silent if I was her. I bet she knew exactly what they were trying to do. She didn't trust them.

If she was Portuguese she probably would have been beaten.

If your referring to them supposedly ignoring the police's advice about Madeleine's colomba then again NOWHERE is it stated the police told them to do this.

IMO

Which is it Sapphire Steel, aren't you the one saying he killed her himself and disposed of the body in a boat that he mysteriously rented without anyone ever seeing?

If you think he killed her why are you trying to point him out for revealing a feature? In your argument you've already got her dead anyway? Are you just trying to demonize him for the heck of it?

Who's "he"? :dunno:

Goncalo Amaral?

I have never once said or implied Gerry killed Madeleine, because I don't believe he did.

Every response I give is in direct response to some (in my opinion) illogical statement made on this forum.

If my responses seem to contradict each other, it is because those who defend the McCanns never actually address anything in rebuttal, their responses are always to mow ahead with fresh allegations and slurs, usually against the PJ. There are so many ways to point out the inconsistencies of their arguments, of course I will contradict myself on details.

For the record, what I believe, based on what I know as fact (not emotion, assertion, other people's websites) is as follows -

The McCanns are both involved in their daughters disappearance
Their friends are also involved
Madeleine died in 5a that night.

That is it. That is all I have ever opined, because that as all I am 100% certain of. The details of how it went down are ever changing, as every new piece of information has to be assessed and I am coming across new pieces every day.

Further, I believe TOS says attack the post not the poster...

:dunno:

Who's "he"? :dunno:

Goncalo Amaral?

I have never once said or implied Gerry killed Madeleine, because I don't believe he did.

Every response I give is in direct response to some (in my opinion) illogical statement made on this forum.

If my responses seem to contradict each other, it is because those who defend the McCanns never actually address anything in rebuttal, their responses are always to mow ahead with fresh allegations and slurs, usually against the PJ. There are so many ways to point out the inconsistencies of their arguments, of course I will contradict myself on details.

For the record, what I believe, based on what I know as fact (not emotion, assertion, other people's websites) is as follows -

The McCanns are both involved in their daughters disappearance
Their friends are also involved
Madeleine died in 5a that night.

That is it. That is all I have ever opined, because that as all I am 100% certain of. The details of how it went down are ever changing, as every new piece of information has to be assessed and I am coming across new pieces every day.

Further, I believe TOS says attack the post not the poster...

:dunno:

IMO very good rebuttals are given on this forum. Rebuttals which would be used if this case was ever taken to court.
If I get information wrong then I am willing to admit I am wrong. When I have posted links proving simple information or asked for a link when someone is making claims it is ignored.

Maybe you should take the advice you gave me when I said this to you a week or so ago and report the post.

<modsnip>
I personally have stated before that I think they drugged their daughter and that's why they felt comfortable going out and leaving her alone, also why they immediately knew she'd been kidnapped.

It seems silly to suggest that they could have hidden the body in the church or in the ocean without someone having seen them.

I think the poor thing was abducted by someone who was watching them go back and forth.

<modsnip>

I personally have stated before that I think they drugged their daughter and that's why they felt comfortable going out and leaving her alone, also why they immediately knew she'd been kidnapped.

It seems silly to suggest that they could have hidden the body in the church or in the ocean without someone having seen them.

I think the poor thing was abducted by someone who was watching them go back and forth.

I am sorry that my statements of fact and corrections of errors are seen as "attacks" on "people".

They are intended to be attacks on misinformation <modsnip> only, not the posters themselves.

I wish to educate not disenfranchise.

But you do not make statements of facts. for instance you have stated that the wikileaks cable is proof that there was a cover-up, you have stated the US government was involved, you have stated that finding 15 out of 19 alleles is akin to it being a 15 out of 19 chance it is madeleine's dna, you ahve stated that the dogs only alert to corpses, yet these are not facts.
You have also claimed that the body could have been stored in a church fridge, but provide no evidence for this, no evidence as to how the body was removed from the flat between five thirty and ten, no explanation as to where the body was befor eit went to the church, no explanation as to how no-one noticed a body in a fridge (and a fridge is not going to stop a decomposing corpse from smelling, no explanation as to how th ebody was transported ot the church without any one of the hundreds present seeing, no explanation as to how the mccanns got hold of a deep sea boat with no-one seeing etc.
Can you provide any evidence that there was a cover-up for instance, because the wikileaks cable makes no mention of it?

gerry Mccann in his police interview, stated theyve got nothing!

He also said there is no evidence to implicate us inher death

gerry mccann also sucked on a lollipop and watched the football whilst police were awaiting vital info about madeleines whereabouts while he was in the station
didnt seem bothered did he
just as he didnt seem bothered when he was laughing and joking on that balcony three days after his daughter went missing, hello?????

Rubbish
Said systems were in place years before
They just jumped on some two bit bandwagon that was missing
Nice try though to bump up the mccanns as some kind of child protectors whentheywere anything but, zzzzzz

Rubbish
Said systems were in place years before
They just jumped on some two bit bandwagon that was missing
Nice try though to bump up the mccanns as some kind of child protectors whentheywere anything but, zzzzzz

What does that claim even mean anyway?

They can't possibly be guilty of anything because they "helped set up" :)lol:) an EU wide missing childrens alert?

So somehow we are supposed to accept that non-linked "fact" means they are innocent of lying about what happened to their daughter?

Remarkable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads