How I know the Ramseys did it....

Kim Ii said:
I just read the entire link posted and, although I can't subscribe to the entire theory (sorry, but some of this is just really out there), I think there is one relevant point that I'm not sure any have made regarding Patsy's behavior and that behavior tied in with some sort of weird religious practice.

I remember reading that Patsy reacted to JonBenet's death very strangely. She actually threw herself on top of JonBonet's body and begged for Jesus to bring back her daughter. Who DOES that? Would most of us react that way if we had been (God forbid) in a similar type situation? I know I wouldn't...

BOTH parents were behaving strangely that day, after JonBenet was found. But in reviewing Patsy's behavior especially, it doesn't take too much to then go from that point to accepting that JUST maybe, Patsy was capable of a lot more than just bending over her dead daughter's body and asking Jesus to bring back her daughter...
I am not that religious that I would beg Jesus to raise someone from the dead. I am too scientific to believe it could happen. But when I found my mother dead in her hospital bed (no one bothered to call me) I threw myself on her and kissed her and cried and washed her body and rearranged her bedding, which the nurses had not bothered to do. I am sure most women would. I had cared for her in her last year as i would care for a baby. She was in a coma and helpless. I had a motherly and daughterly instinct at once because of that. Patsy's reaction does not seem out of place or strange to me in the least.

I never judge other peoples' reactions to death of their loved ones. My brother was with me and he stood in the doorway like a stone. He did not recognize that she was dead. (reminds me of how John Ramsey said he did not know if JBR was dead when her found her. A woman would have known instantly).

Another reason to know that Patsy did it was pointed out by Omega on the "Parents on this Forum..." thread:

all of a sudden she started typing Burke's "friday files" or whatever they were called, even though she had handwritten them every time before the murder.

aspidistra said:
I am not that religious that I would beg Jesus to raise someone from the dead. I am too scientific to believe it could happen. But when I found my mother dead in her hospital bed (no one bothered to call me) I threw myself on her and kissed her and cried and washed her body and rearranged her bedding, which the nurses had not bothered to do. I am sure most women would. I had cared for her in her last year as i would care for a baby. She was in a coma and helpless. I had a motherly and daughterly instinct at once because of that. Patsy's reaction does not seem out of place or strange to me in the least.

I never judge other peoples' reactions to death of their loved ones. My brother was with me and he stood in the doorway like a stone. He did not recognize that she was dead. (reminds me of how John Ramsey said he did not know if JBR was dead when her found her. A woman would have known instantly).
Maybe PR's reaction on finding her daughter's body was not out of place or strange but I'd like to know why all the wailing and all the hysterics when the body was found but no wailing and hysterics when being told she had to leave the house and her precious baby.
She just upped and walked out...just like that.

There's no way JR didn't know his daughter was dead, she was stiff fgs!

Jolynna said:
Another reason to know that Patsy did it was pointed out by Omega on the "Parents on this Forum..." thread:

Although I believe Patsy wrote the note, if I were in her position, but innocent (of course), I would do the same thing. I really don't think that shows / proves anything.

An innocent person, by that time, would do anything to stop the tabs getting their hands on ANYTHING, including handwriting samples.

olive said:
This should include a warning that the graphic discriptions and style of writing may make one sick. It did me.

Quite apart from the graphic nature, this is writing at it's worst.

Lol. Sorry for failing to warn, I forgot about the detail that may offend. I was just linking that in so that people could hear what LHP thought in her own words.

cappuccina said:
...probably right on target...
Except that in the spirit of writing a book and hoping to make as much cash as you possibly can out of it, the area where one's target begins and ends tends to become much larger.

Especially when you're not getting paid to clean up someone's house anymore.

IMO, of course.

whether it is a work of fiction for cash or some inside scoop, we'll never really know.

However, I do know that after the graphic descriptions of the Ramsey's sex life, I was feeling incredibly sorry for Patsy. All the way up to the point where she takes JB into the bathroom and whacks her with a flashlight in the crotch.

:sick:

olive said:
whether it is a work of fiction for cash or some inside scoop, we'll never really know.

However, I do know that after the graphic descriptions of the Ramsey's sex life, I was feeling incredibly sorry for Patsy. All the way up to the point where she takes JB into the bathroom and whacks her with a flashlight in the crotch.

:sick:
That's just it, though, Olive---the housekeeper wasn't there that night to say that Patsy hit JonBenet in the crotch with a flashlight. She wasn't there, so we KNOW it's not an inside scoop. Correct me if I'm wrong, but was there any evidence that JonBenet had been forcefully hit in the groin with anything--let alone a flashlight?

As gruesome as it sounds, what's even more gruesome to me is that this woman completely invented this story of what happened that night. I understand it is her opinion, but it's pretty disgusting to think up something like that--especially when the evidence doesn't support it.

agreed.

I was commenting on the disgusting nature of the story.

Except that in the spirit of writing a book and hoping to make as much cash as you possibly can out of it, the area where one's target begins and ends tends to become much larger.

Especially when you're not getting paid to clean up someone's house anymore.

What about the previous housekeeper?

She said a lot of the same things as Hoffman-Pugh and didn't write a book.

I agree with everyone's assessment of the book. It was horrible and takes away the housekeeper's credibility.

But, to this day, no one has disputed her information about the blanket and Burke's knife.

I also believe the evidence she gave about the family that was collaborated by the previous maid.

"SuperDave, please tell me you're not using that to gain information on this case???"

people ask, I provide. Doesn't mean I accept it.

"ETA: and you've just gotten me addicted to the Stew Webb and Tom Heneghan website. Thanks a lot Dave...."

Isn't it weird what you can dig up?

"Do you have a link to a statement made by the house-keeper, herself,that she told GJ that Patsy killed JonBenet? If not, no, the information is not enough."

Well, the other folks here have beaten me too it!

"Does DNA show your age group?"

Pretty sure it doesn't!

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but was there any evidence that JonBenet had been forcefully hit in the groin with anything--let alone a flashlight?"

The person to ask would be Richard Krugman. He called this "textbook toilet rage."

One of my own children has had bedwetting issues and the last thing I would do was 'punish' her. I've always gone out of my way to make sure she understands it's not her fault and it will stop etc etc.

It makes me so mad that JonBenet was treated this way even before her tragic death. :furious:

Although I could never harm our little girl (or our son) I do understand that people can have dark sides and what makes Patsy so special that she can't have possibly have done this?

SuperDave,

I've enjoyed your posts. Neat format.

Jubie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member