How many books are being rushed to press?

Plus, I'd be pretty shocked if Jaycee and her family ever agree to Lindsay's obtaining the rights to Jaycee's story. I really, really doubt that would ever happen. LOL.

not sure where to put this since the people mag thread was closed.
jaycee was named one of peoples 25 intriguing people of 2009.
thanks to beenabobba for the scoop......

not sure where to put this since the people mag thread was closed.
jaycee was named one of peoples 25 intriguing people of 2009.
thanks to beenabobba for the scoop......

It's all good. :) I'm not surprised she's on their list 'cause this was one of the biggest stories of the year. I don't know if they'll have much new info, though, which is understandable, as Jaycee and her family want to keep things low-key. Even so, I'll be buying this issue on Friday. I generally enjoy reading their "Most Intriguing," "Most Beautiful," and "Sexiest Man Alive" issues (the latter for the eye candy. Hey, I'm a red-blooded woman! :angel:).

It's all good. :) I'm not surprised she's on their list 'cause this was one of the biggest stories of the year. I don't know if they'll have much new info, though, which is understandable, as Jaycee and her family want to keep things low-key. Even so, I'll be buying this issue on Friday. I generally enjoy reading their "Most Intriguing," "Most Beautiful," and "Sexiest Man Alive" issues (the latter for the eye candy. Hey, I'm a red-blooded woman! :angel:).

wiill probably just recap what we already know to this point......probably with one of the people magazine pics of jaycee from october reprinted, and a pic from before she was kidnapped.
any idea what number out of the 25 she is? i know you said she's not number one.

wiill probably just recap what we already know to this point......probably with one of the people magazine pics of jaycee from october reprinted, and a pic from before she was kidnapped.
any idea what number out of the 25 she is? i know you said she's not number one.

Well, I guess Taylor Swift is # 1 'cause she's on the cover, but apart from that, they don't rank the others. Jaycee's listed as "The Survivor," and her old school photo is in a little box on the cover next to photos of Kate Gosselin, Robert Pattinson, and others.

Here's the cover with some additional info about those on the list:

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/12/16/taylor-swift-is-peoples-most-intriguing-of-2009/

Well, I guess Taylor Swift is # 1 'cause she's on the cover, but apart from that, they don't rank the others. Jaycee's listed as "The Survivor," and her old school photo is in a little box on the cover next to photos of Kate Gosselin, Robert Pattinson, and others.

Here's the cover with some additional info about those on the list:

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/12/16/taylor-swift-is-peoples-most-intriguing-of-2009/

kate gosselin?
i thought this was top 25 intriguiging not annoying. :waitasec:

Ok I think I need to come out of my cave and learn what is going on in the world. I never heard some of those on the list, including Taylor Swift.

kate gosselin?
i thought this was top 25 intriguiging not annoying. :waitasec:

LOL! Well, the Gosselins were certainly in the news a lot this year. (OT, but I'm definitely Team Kate rather than Team Jon. He's such a tool now!) Anyhow, I read that they were searched online even more than Jaycee, apparently. She was in the top ten of most searched people this year, though, and on Facebook, the AP has a feature where you can vote on the top stories of the year. Her story is one of the choices, of course, but I don't know if it'll make the cut for the top ten. As of right now, it looks like it could make between numbers eight and ten, though. Here's the link:

http://apps.facebook.com/aptopstories/

Ok I think I need to come out of my cave and learn what is going on in the world. I never heard some of those on the list, including Taylor Swift.

shes a very young and talented singer.
kate gosselin is possibly one of the worst mothers on the planet.

Ah, don't worry about it. You're not missing much, believe me. :) I don't mean that as a diss towards Taylor Swift or some others on that list, but I could definitely do without some of the people in the news this year, that's for sure!

LOL! Well, the Gosselins were certainly in the news a lot this year. (OT, but I'm definitely Team Kate rather than Team Jon. He's such a tool now!) Anyhow, I read that they were searched online even more than Jaycee, apparently. She was in the top ten of most searched people this year, though, and on Facebook, the AP has a feature where you can vote on the top stories of the year. Her story is one of the choices, of course, but I don't know if it'll make the cut for the top ten. As of right now, it looks like it could make between numbers eight and ten, though. Here's the link:

http://apps.facebook.com/aptopstories/

im not pro eitherof them. there both lousy parents and horrible human beings. sell there kids out for a tv show then whine that the media is stalking them. patehtic.
would be amazing if jaycee was anywhere in the top 10 imo. usually only stuff that ends badly would make the list.

glanced thru the people magazine today at the checkout.
jaycee is buried somewhere in the middle, a very small synopsis.
find it intresting that she's on the same list as britney spears and the president of the united states lol talk about spanning the spectrum

glanced thru the people magazine today at the checkout.
jaycee is buried somewhere in the middle, a very small synopsis.
find it intresting that she's on the same list as britney spears and the president of the united states lol talk about spanning the spectrum

LOL. I know, right? Anyhow, I bought the magazine and would have even if Jaycee had not been included, but for those of you who'd only buy it for Jaycee, you'd probably be disappointed. The part about her is only a paragraph or so long and does nothing more than summarize the case. I wasn't expecting any new information because Jaycee and her family want to keep things private (understandably, of course), but I'm kind of disappointed that her trust fund wasn't mentioned. That could have helped bring some funds in for her.

LOL. I know, right? Anyhow, I bought the magazine and would have even if Jaycee had not been included, but for those of you who'd only buy it for Jaycee, you'd probably be disappointed. The part about her is only a paragraph or so long and does nothing more than summarize the case. I wasn't expecting any new information because Jaycee and her family want to keep things private (understandably, of course), but I'm kind of disappointed that her trust fund wasn't mentioned. That could have helped bring some funds in for her.

I Should add the irony of oprah being on the list too, since she's so gungho about getting an interview with jaycee....
maybe her not getting the interview is why she retired lmao j/l

The only reason I learned who Taylor Swift is, is because about 9 mo. ago, one of the moms in my daughter's Brownie Troop wanted to know if my daughter would sing one of Taylor's songs in the school talent show, so we had to learn about her...

Yesterday I bought the book by John Glatt, Lost and Found. Not a lot of new stuff about the case but he writes about PG's early years and his other crimes. Some of it has to be assumptions as it would only be known by PG, NG, and Jaycee. Like he writes that PG would rape Jaycee while Nancy was in the house with Angel and then they would eat supper together. One of my thoughts after reading it was that Nancy is just as disgusting as he is. I knew this before but this book just brought it home. She allowed all of this to go on and did nothing. I think it was pure selfishness due to her wanting children and she was willing to allow Phil to rape a girl so she could have the baby. She is in no way a victim like her lawyer makes her out to be. One tidbit from the book is that Starlit was renamed Gabriella. Before when they got the birth certificates the paper was not naming the girls.

Thanks for that information.

I agree with your assessment of ng.

I believe that this barren degenerate used JLD as breeding stock.

And I'm so hoping that a jury does not buy into this helpless female defense that her attorney is pushing.

I was also hoping that a journalist/author would investigate ng's history- her employment record/social life. I just got a feeling something is there.

There is a little bit about her work in the book but not a lot. Nothing that we didn't already know. I totally agree with you about her past. There must be something that happened to her or abuse in the family. A normal person doesn't help her husband kidnap a young girl and not care when he rapes her. He was cheating on NG in the extreme and she didn't care. Her brothers have said that she had a normal growing up but it's hard to believe. I also beleive she has low intelligence. At least that's the impression I get anytime I see her picture. She just doesn't look too smart. It would be very wrong if she spent less time in prison than Jaycee did with them. They both need to be in prison long enough to die there. I pray she never gets out.

I have always felt Nancy was as evil as her hubby. She was stealing those babies from Jaycee. Jaycee knew she was mom not sister and yet never allowed to say so. I think that is why the first thing it says she said when her, I believe it was aunt but maybe mom, came in the room was "I have babies". She was finally allowed to claim her own children. And now Nancy is surprised that Jaycee is making no attempt to visit her? Nancy is pure self centered trash in my humble opinion.

WOW just wow!
This writer is an intruder too, making money off a sad situation with no first hand knowledge about any of it.
This case has been reported about regularly so we all know plenty. The only account worth reading will be JC's or Terry's.
(I wish Shaniya Davis's case was reported on as regularly as this case)
As for Nancy and Phil... I only wish them one thing :behindbar:behindbar for life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back