How to Donate to the Documents Fund

Status
Not open for further replies.
A grand and heartfelt THANK YOU to Tricia and all the admins and mods who keep this site running so smoothly. Really, Tricia, I hope you sometimes have a moment to contemplate all the good you have done in the world. :hug:

Just sent it through paypal. So sorry that I didn't see this sooner! (I am getting "mush brain" listening to Jose Baez!)

Sent mine in. Thanks to Tricia and all who work so hard to keep this site decent and informative!

Tricia,

The check's made out. Now all I have to do is mail it tomorrow. More than happy to give back to Websleuths.

truly,
jt

Tricia,

This is the first I've seen this posting of yours......I Neeeeed to learn to be more observant! lol

Bumping this up and
to let those of you know, who haven't added your funds......this is Super-Easy!

I donated and it took less than 30 seconds!
Type PayPal . com into your search bar. Click, type in your email addy, Click, type in amount, Click.....Done!

Please make sure you get to PayPal by typing PayPal . com (without the spaces) into your search bar.

Thankyou tricia and everyone at WS sent my donation in for docs just wish it could have been more.

sent mine too, via pay pal. love this site...don't know what I would do without it.

Thank you so much everyone. We are almost there.

Documents and depositions are very expensive. Depositions can easily run in the 250 dollar range when they are large. And the ones in this case are large.

Here is exactly how your donations are being handled:

We still owe $250.00 in payments for the latest round of documents.

My goal is to have 12 hundred dollars in the fund, repay the 250 and then have a cushion of 950. The cushion will go fast I'm sure. We will stop the donation thread when we reach the goal.

So there is no misunderstanding Websleuths is the entity purchasing the documents.

As of now we have $818.17 so we are very close.

I want to stress that no one is in any way obligated to donate. Only if you can afford it with no problem.

Thanks again everyone. I really appreciate your help.

Tricia

Thankyou tricia and everyone at WS sent my donation in for docs just wish it could have been more.

We appreciate anything so please do not apologize. Thank you for your help.

Just sent my donation. Thank You for all you do. My Pay pal is not my WS account name or email.

Just sent my donation. Thank You for all you do. My Pay pal is not my WS account name or email.

Thank you very much:)

Here is a link to the thread with documents and links to documents we have purchased.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94377"]List of Motions/Links to Court Documents **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

You can pretty much read and click links on this thread for the rest of your life. Ok, that's an exaggeration. Half of your life. :)

Tricia,

Thank you so much for letting us all know how to contribute and give a little back to WS.

Can't wait to see all the wonderful information !

just sent through PayPal........hope it helps.........
thanks to all involved with providing the documents!

Just verified my paypal acct. and money has been sent...Hope my little bit helps.

Robin

We only need a little over 200 dollars to hit our goal.

THANK YOU everyone.

Bumpity bump.

Tricia, sent a check today and judging from the responses to this thread, I bet we are already under 200 dollars away from our target!

Thanks to every WSer who has donated or will donate, and special thanks to Tricia for running the most professional true crime site on the Internet. :cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther