How to Donate to the Documents Fund

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our posters always come through! We have the most devoted and generous members here and you guys are what makes WS so great. THANK YOU everyone! :blowkiss:

Bumpity bump...Have you received enough? TIA and Justice for Caylee...

Sent in my check! I too do not know what I would do without WS. I have been here since the Lacey Peterson case and love the insight into the trials. Thank you Tricia and all the mods. You are the best.:woohoo:

I really don't want to use PayPal. Can I just use my debit card? Sorry if this has already been asked. I really enjoy this board.

THANK YOU EVERYONE. WE HAVE REACHED OUR GOAL.

Thank you so much. With everyone who donated on PayPal and those who have mailed in donations we have hit our 12 hundred dollar goal.

In the next week or so we will be trying to decide which documents/depositions we want to purchase. We want to purchase the ones that are most popular of course.

Be watching for a thread and/or a poll asking what you would like to see purchased from the Anthony case.

Thanks again everyone. We are closing the donations for now. If you have any questions please email me at tgrif@xmission.com

You all are truly the best. Thank you very very much.

Tricia

I really don't want to use PayPal. Can I just use my debit card? Sorry if this has already been asked. I really enjoy this board.

We are not set up to take debit/credit cards on behalf of Websleuths. You can send in a check if you like but we have hit our goal so if you could please hang on to your donation until we need it next time we would really appreciate it.

Thanks again,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members