How Wal-Mart could play into this.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
KC appeared to keep clothes in the car for both her and Caylee at one time or another. I don't remember if and when she towed Caylee over to RM or other places the backpack for Caylee was with her. I would have to go over those interviews again.

KC buying something for Caylee? I don't think so. I also don't buy the statement from CA that Caylee's shoes and clothes were all accounted for either. Remember Caylee's bathing suit being returned after KC was arrested. Sheeze, CA lies and lies and lies.

I absolutely (!) agree that Cindy's word that no shoes were missing is not gospel. Just thinking about what a scenario might be for a shoeless Caylee in Walmart, if it happened that way.

Thanks for the good thread RevCrim. Really hard to read, but I'm sure also hard to write. Any way you slice it, it's likely that poor little Caylee suffered.

I know it's probably all in the stickies (and I tried to look it up, but there's too much to dig through), but can anyone provide a timeline for the 16th? According pings AND witnesses (GA & the computer guy), and the Blockbuster footage, where were KC & Caylee all day - so far as we can tell?

Also, the signifigance of the shoes . . . was it because the remains site had no shoes? Then CA claimed they were all accounted for, right? CA could very easily have lied (WHAT?HER??) or just have been plain wrong. Caylee probably had many, many pairs. Who can keep it all straight?

My painful theory is that Caylee was put to sleep. It's only natural to remove shoes for a nap. Maybe she was given a little benedryl or cold medicine. Then the duct tape was applied to mouth . . . and nose. Not to quiet her for a little bit, but to quiet her forever.

c) She intended to transfer Caylee from her carseat in the Pontiac to the carseat in Cindy's 4Runner @ Gentiva before heading over to Tony's. :)
I don't know...with all that we know now I don't think the two of them were talking or at least Mom wasn't talking to daughter. Do you really think Casey would have pushed her mom to babysit after "whatever happened" on Father's Day?

For what its worth, I live in Southern California (somewhat similar climate and casualness to Florida). I have three little kids that NEVER wear their shoes and when they HAVE to wear their shoes (going to dinner/shopping etc.), they come off in the car, under the table in the Restaurant, and so on. We often end up at Target and one child will not have even brought their shoes and we shop anyway. Granted, Target doesn't have greeters, but once inside target my OTHER kids will take off their shoes and put them in the shopping cart, and no one has ever said a word. I think it would be even easier for a toddler. Just thought I'd put it out there!

For what its worth, I live in Southern California (somewhat similar climate and casualness to Florida). I have three little kids that NEVER wear their shoes and when they HAVE to wear their shoes (going to dinner/shopping etc.), they come off in the car, under the table in the Restaurant, and so on. We often end up at Target and one child will not have even brought their shoes and we shop anyway. Granted, Target doesn't have greeters, but once inside target my OTHER kids will take off their shoes and put them in the shopping cart, and no one has ever said a word. I think it would be even easier for a toddler. Just thought I'd put it out there!

Caylee was the most over-accessorized child I have ever seen! Beads, hats, sunglasses, costumes, etc-I tend to think that perhaps she had a 2 year old temper tantrum and threw her shoes off. Perhaps KC was looking fior shoes for herself and Caylee found some she wanted-KC said NO! Temper tantrum-off come the shoes and maybe they were left in the store!!
Who hasn't seen a child in the process of flipping out in Walmart or some other dept. store?

So true! Living in FL I often didn't notice my daughter had lost a shoe in the store - which would have been audibly apparent if she was walking barefoot on hot concrete or blacktop - until taking her out of the cart at the car, at which point you basically give up (who wants to go back in the Shark Tank to look?). I always wished they sold flip-flops in a six-pack, lol!

Thanks for the good thread RevCrim. Really hard to read, but I'm sure also hard to write. Any way you slice it, it's likely that poor little Caylee suffered.

I know it's probably all in the stickies (and I tried to look it up, but there's too much to dig through), but can anyone provide a timeline for the 16th? According pings AND witnesses (GA & the computer guy), and the Blockbuster footage, where were KC & Caylee all day - so far as we can tell?

Also, the signifigance of the shoes . . . was it because the remains site had no shoes? Then CA claimed they were all accounted for, right? CA could very easily have lied (WHAT?HER??) or just have been plain wrong. Caylee probably had many, many pairs. Who can keep it all straight?

My painful theory is that Caylee was put to sleep. It's only natural to remove shoes for a nap. Maybe she was given a little benedryl or cold medicine. Then the duct tape was applied to mouth . . . and nose. Not to quiet her for a little bit, but to quiet her forever.

BBM

I'd go along with KC hoping she could drop Caylee off with Cindy at Gentiva, then when she couldn't get in touch with Cindy, deciding kill time at Wal-mart and THEN after doing away with Caylee, heading to Tony's except for...there were no shoes at the remains site and no child's shoes were found in KC's car. You can't walk outside on asphalt or asphalt in bare feet in Florida in the summer. KC was not videotaped in Blockbuster wearing the clothes that she was described being seen in in Wal-mart either.

The forum I have linked below has a thread on the 16th, as well as, the entire case calendar.

Everything related to the timeline
is
in
the
timeline forum :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233"]Anthony Case Resource Links, Case Calendar and Time Line Analysis Forum - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Here is June 16th from the case calendar:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2008-6-16&c=4

Here is the entire case calendar:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72183"]Caylee Case Calendar and Linear Timeline - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

here is a thread devoted to 6/16/08

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73218"]Ping Map for June 16, 2008 - Discuss that day only. - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Please make sure you keep this thread focused on the topic of Walmart and how it relates to this case.

Caylee was the most over-accessorized child I have ever seen! Beads, hats, sunglasses, costumes, etc-I tend to think that perhaps she had a 2 year old temper tantrum and threw her shoes off. Perhaps KC was looking fior shoes for herself and Caylee found some she wanted-KC said NO! Temper tantrum-off come the shoes and maybe they were left in the store!!
Who hasn't seen a child in the process of flipping out in Walmart or some other dept. store?

She could definitely have done this in WalMart or even refused to put on shoes before Casey ever took her out of the house. I still think there is something to the fact that Casey had Caylee's shoes on her mind when she made up the fake call from Caylee. Maybe it was a battle of the wills over shoes.

She could definitely have done this in WalMart or even refused to put on shoes before Casey ever took her out of the house. I still think there is something to the fact that Casey had Caylee's shoes on her mind when she made up the fake call from Caylee. Maybe it was a battle of the wills over shoes.

Maybe the last conversation KC had with Caylee was about the dang shoes in Walmart!:banghead:

GA hasn't said what took place on the morning of the 16th.

I am :eek:fftopic: ... Actually George talked about the morning of June 16th "for the first time ever" during one of the times they were on "The Early Show".

Whether or not Caylee was killed following WalMart vs. the night before at the Anthony home, I still believe Casey chloroformed her with a rag before applying the duct tape. She invested too much time and research into chloroform, not to use it and rely on something like Benadryl. She was out to permanently silence this child!

IMO, I don't feel the recent story about the sighting of Caylee at Wal-Mart will make one bit of difference in this case. I personally don't believe the story.

Or, could Caylee have been rushed out of the A's house still hoilding her blankie, and no shoes? Maybe, Caylee had a fit because she didn't have shoes to wear and KC angrily took her to Wal-Mart to get her a pair.

KC could have removed her shoes before putting her in the trunk and then returned then to the A's house at a later time.

IMO, I don't feel the recent story about the sighting of Caylee at Wal-Mart will make one bit of difference in this case. I personally don't believe the story.

While I respect your opinion, I must think that if the Wal-Mart sighting and story is true- it puts a new light on the case as, it shows KC's attitude and lack of concern for the child's safety in a public siuation. It could also, shed more light on what led up to the murder of the child.

What we need to find out is what kind of security cameras Walmart uses-digital or loop! And how long they keep the footage!
I googled and found this:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080916205934AA9bGSq
And then I found this:
http://www.petersonalarm.com/how-long-does-walmart-keep-their-surveillance-videos.php
I am a victim of identity theft and I found out today that the [unusual person] used my credit cards at 2 different Walmarts. It was 2 months ago and I was wondering how long they hang on to their videos.
Thanks
July 12, 2009 at 4:30 pm
they don’t i work for asda secruity, it cost the company way to much money, they are stored on to hard drive from a central computer, best to call customers sevrices and ask for dept 145
But, who knows for sure what this particular Walmart uses for security?:waitasec:

While I respect your opinion, I must think that if the Wal-Mart sighting and story is true- it puts a new light on the case as, it shows KC's attitude and lack of concern for the child's safety in a public siuation. It could also, shed more light on what led up to the murder of the child.

ABSOLUTELY AGREED!!! Everything you said above, + it helps to establish a time line. I don't think the guy was lying either. Just don't get that impression.

Please make sure you keep this thread focused on the topic of Walmart and how it relates to this case.

:(

I'm sorry JBean. I'll be a good girl from now on & STAY on topic!!

Hey, thanks so much for all the links. :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member