Hubby stabbed over to-do list

I wonder if I hang this article on the fridge, will hubby put the baseboards down in the living room??
Probably not.

So if the cops where called at 6:00 a.m. and the wife had made the list "earlier" that morning, what time was she up an I really do wonder what was on this list. I can see both points of view here, but to stab a person, now that is going way, way to far.

They both seem hot headed and better off apart from one another.

So if the cops where called at 6:00 a.m. and the wife had made the list "earlier" that morning, what time was she up an I really do wonder what was on this list. I can see both points of view here, but to stab a person, now that is going way, way to far.

No doubt.

I wonder if I hang this article on the fridge, will hubby put the baseboards down in the living room??
Probably not.

I emailed it to my hubby at work as a joke thanking him for doing what I asked, hanging a curtain rod for me the night before the article was published... He found no humor in it... I guess it was one of those 'shrinking up inside' sort of things they joked about on an episode of Friends...

MissieMt, angelwngs

Thanks, I enjoyed your comments. Question withdrawn.
LOL, please know I was just joking.

I can honestly say I have NEVER made a honey do list for my husband. The way I figure it-he's grown, he knows what needs to be done and he will get to it when he has time. If I get tired of waiting for him to have time, I do it myself.

LOL We foolishly purchased a fixer up home about 20 years ago. It's still a fixer upper because he's too friggin egotistical to hire someone to do a job that he believes he can do as long as he has the right tool.

Have you seen the George or Cindy Anthony with the hammer videos??, well that is me after a month or so of his foolishness. I mean how many times can someone wrongly measure/cut/hang sheetrock so that it's repeatedly 6 inches short of the ceiling before they think to STOP and remeasure??!!

Christmas is coming. Sounds like he needs a new tape measure!

Christmas is coming. Sounds like he needs a new tape measure!

Okay, new tape measure added to list .....right under new level... because (he claims) the old level is why the shelves he put up look like this :chillpill:

I can honestly say I have NEVER made a honey do list for my husband. The way I figure it-he's grown, he knows what needs to be done and he will get to it when he has time. If I get tired of waiting for him to have time, I do it myself.

Me too... Totally Kidding...
And my husband has actually asked me to make him a list and I have said, "No Way."

I rarely even ask him to do anything. He works his tail off for our family at our business and I enjoy doing everything I can around the house to help him not have to do 'stuff' when he gets home. (But he seriously does LOVE his remote control and ESPN!)

i made my hubby a honey - do list once right underneath the last "do"..his comment was "honey-don't do"

It's pointless for me to even try. I am still asknig him when he's gonna finish puting the trim and baseboards down when we decided take up our carpet and install our laminent flooring. That was last April. And the Carpet???? Well it's still sitting on the front lawn. All rolled up. I gues it's waiting for me to haul it off to the dump, I'd have to strap it to the hood of my car, and hubby has a truck, think he is gonna haul it off??? It' s been in my front lawn since April.
I figure in order to keep the peace I just have to accept that "honey don't do"

Me too... Totally Kidding...
And my husband has actually asked me to make him a list and I have said, "No Way."

I rarely even ask him to do anything. He works his tail off for our family at our business and I enjoy doing everything I can around the house to help him not have to do 'stuff' when he gets home. (But he seriously does LOVE his remote control and ESPN!)

I don't write honey-do lists either. However, we did both work full time in high stress positions which meant lists were needed to get things done. If I did 75% of the work on the list, he did indeed hear about his need to buck-up and do his share!

As to the house fixing that he's doing now...that's all on a friggin DON"T DO list which he totally ignores.

I try to be supportive of him but it is hard at times .....such as when "fixing" the toilet turns me into a weeble wobble!

This is way too grown up-where is the fun in all of that? Just kidding. I am a believer in this as well, although the oldest honey-do I have in my home is under 10.

lol I was wondering what time she woke up and startng thinking up stuff for him to do. And how long did this fight go on before the stabbing? I wish they had printed the list.

Maybe he was supposed to sharpen the knives?

...Maybe all of you who are having problems with getting your husbands to do their "to-do" list should just do a little of it and do it WAAAY wrong hopefully he will get frustrated and say "Let me do it" :)

This weekend we made a dog house for our pups. I swear that thing is sturdier than our house!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roller Derby
Back