IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a witness but might have information?

If I were that guy I think I would be making a quick call to LE right now if I were innocent. If he was getting gas was it before the disappearance, if not he wasn't very prepared!!

Didn't our local roving spy see a white van and report it? And didn't she say he was a heavy set white male? [ looked like the RSO KC]

Oh, my! Been hearing so much about white vans, I almost missed the connection to the girls' case!! Dear God, let this be a break that will lead to them.

:please:

19174082_BG1.jpg

19174082_BG2.jpg

http://www.kwwl.com/story/19174082/...ing-girls-investigation#.UBnhf5LE5Yc.facebook

I know, me too! Does anyone recognize the guy in the surveillance photo?

Wow. Is this the van that may be linked to the 5 year old on a bike attempted abduction? Is that where this is coming from? Also, the guy is scratching or picking his arm in the photo. It could just be the moment caught in time that way or it could be a sign of drug use...picking at the skin. I am more apt to think it was just a coincidence. Usually, those who are doped out are not very good and keeping a low profile, not talking to anyone (blurting stuff out due to drug inhibition), etc. So...maybe he is not using.

If I were that guy I think I would be making a quick call to LE right now if I were innocent. If he was getting gas was it before the disappearance, if not he wasn't very prepared!!

Maybe his Van was seen near Meyers Lake or on the route there?

From the article linked above ^

"An FBI spokesperson says the person is not a witness, but "someone who may have information about the abduction."

:waitasec:

Don't gas stations usually have cameras that catch the plate numbers of vehicles that are fueling up - in case someone drives off without paying?

Yes...and we have to give him a chance to call. He looks younger so may not even follow the news. So..this may be news to him as well. He could just have a van like millions of others in the USA. In fact, I think in a lot cases at some point someone mentions the...wait for it...creepy white van... :)

An FBI spokesperson says the person is not a witness, but "someone who may have information about the abduction."

Sounds to me like LE just want to talk to him.They don't know if he is a witness or even if he knows anything. JMO

I don't feel like this is good news...
If this person had some sort of contact with the girls that day and has not come forward to tell LE about it...not good.

Didn't our local roving spy see a white van and report it? And didn't she say he was a heavy set white male? [ looked like the RSO KC]

facial hair looks very similiar but this guy looks a little younger to me & no glasses

An FBI spokesperson says the person is not a witness, but "someone who may have information about the abduction."

Sounds to me like LE just want to talk to him.They don't know if he is a witness or even if he knows anything. JMO

Maybe he's the long lost paddle boater?

I think it would be hard to kidnap 2 girls while wearing flip flops.

Also, he looks like a frat boy!

Can't wait to see how this develops!

"Not a witness" comes off as a kind of a strong statement to me...without saying "suspect" clearly LE thinks he is involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean