IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the same Casey's that MCM works at?

I wonder if LE has narrowed in on a suspect and they think this guy had some contact with the suspect that day. Total speculation.

Don't gas stations usually have cameras that catch the plate numbers of vehicles that are fueling up - in case someone drives off without paying?

That's true. Maybe they know who he is but not where he is? Just praying for news.

Surely someone is going to recognize him! That is a pretty good photo!

ugh...no side windows in the back......i understand those types of vans for work but as an everyday main car, not so much.

You'd think by now I'd know how to quote from the previous thread...

JaimeInLA said...

I do believe TG gave an accurate account, BECAUSE the police denied knowing about him in THREE separate press conferences. There is NO WAY they don't know about him. They are trying to protect him.

I'm saying...

Something about TG's story didn't sit right with me. And that was the denials from police.

Reminds me of Tara McDonald's limo ride.

Is that the same Casey's that MCM works at?

I wonder if LE has narrowed in on a suspect and they think this guy had some contact with the suspect that day. Total speculation.

Sounds like more than just that...not a witness...may have info...

"Not a witness" comes off as a kind of a strong statement to me...without saying "suspect" clearly LE thinks he is involved.

It could also be a non-threatening way to state: they do not think he was there/witness or failed to stop a crime or failed to report, so he is not in trouble. However, they want to rule him out due to some tips. Or if he was on the periphery of something, this is his chance to become an informant and protect himself from failing to report a crime...

It could also be a non-threatening way to state: they do not think he was there/witness or failed to stop a crime or failed to report, so he is not in trouble. However, they want to rule him out due to some tips. Or if he was on the periphery of something, this is his chance to become an informant and protect himself from failing to report a crime...

True, but LE often asks for info about a possible witness, and I have never heard it phrased like this...

Looks like a person in the passenger side of the van too. ??? Doesn't it?

Wonder if this is the same Casey's that Ollipop mentioned LE was collecting receipts from?

19174082_BG1.jpg

19174082_BG2.jpg

http://www.kwwl.com/story/19174082/...ing-girls-investigation#.UBnhf5LE5Yc.facebook

That van does not appear to be pulled up to the pump in such a way that gas could be pumped into the tank. Does anyone know where the tank is on a van like this? Maybe it's at the midsection of the van.

I can't see this guy very well. But notice that the employees do not seem to be looking at him. I don't think he's someone they know.

Imo No way that's KC, weight is way off 5'9" 239 lbs

I double-checked and KC is 29, he looks older on the RSO list.
Weight can change. That facial hair is the same. But, my husband's looks just like that too! As a matter of fact, this dude looks a lot like my hubby.

Good, clear pix. They will find this guy. I am encouraged to be reminded that LE has a lot more info. than we know about, surely they aren't going to stop until they find out what has happened to Elizabeth & Lyric.

They updated the article with *slightly* bigger/more zoomed in pics -

19174082_BG4.jpg

19174082_BG3.jpg

Blue shirt

Passenger in the van looks like has on a blue shirt. MOO

I hate vans without side windows!
Also I do not believe that LE puts photos of 'innocent' witnesses and their vehicles on the MSM.
They must think he is part of the abduction.........JMOO

ugh...no side windows in the back......i understand those types of vans for work but as an everyday main car, not so much.

I know plenty of people who only own one car, SUV, truck. Given he looks young, that is a possibility. I have plenty of friends who are electricians, plumbers, etc and they use panal vans (no windows) and call them trucks. They are much easier to get in and out of then say a Ford F-150. They also have no issue driving these vans on their days off. Also, if he is young and an apprenctice or what not, he would not have a logo on it. But...my guess...is most people only own one car with the economy like this. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500