IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wylma Cook on Wednesday confirmed that Lyric had tried to run away from home several days before the cousins were reported missing. She said Lyric packed a bag after her father got mad at her for not completing her chores.

"She headed for the door, and I grabbed her," Cook said. "She dropped the backpack and I hugged and kissed her and I said it'll be OK."

Oh thank you, Janie. :)

Do you have a mainstream media link for that?

Do comments (replies) to mainstream media links for which a person sitting next to one of the parties at a slot machine comments to say she sat next to her at a slot machine and saw her name on the slot machine card to verify it was the correct person count? If not, I guess I will remove my post and refrain from posting.

Yes there are. I too noticed at 1:22 on the video of the girls.. at the top says Camera 6. Are all the other cameras for the business indoors or located in other areas outside that may have captured something?
i don't think they shared anymore information abt the camera locations.

My mind is racing with thoughts of what a perp would do after he completed his crime. Maybe make alot of phone calls, stop and get a beer, wash his car, visit someone to establish an alibi, go shopping? I don't know. A car wash might have cameras if he did that.

Do comments (replies) to mainstream media links for which a person sitting next to one of the parties at a slot machine comments to say she sat next to her at a slot machine and saw her name on the slot machine card to verify it was the correct person count? If not, I guess I will remove my post and refrain from posting.

Comments made below a MSM article or video are not allowed. However, you can link to the MSM article and say "Interesting comments made at 11:??AM/PM by "janie", directing us to the comment. HTH. You might want to think about getting verified as a local....???

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

No matter who took the girls, or if they ran away with or to someone, where oh where could they be now? Very close or far, in a basement, bedroom,barn,derelict building, trailer, r.v.,van,secret dungeon, teenage/homeless camp, cornfield, river, side of highway,deep in woods,city, country,other country???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80