IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is unusual I think, a grand jury being involved. For guns? They might be looking at other evidence? Ongoing investigation? I think so. eta, a gun without a serial number might warrant that though?

Police said Jeramia William Cook, 34, of 712 W. Eighth St., heaved a bottle at a semi truck that backed across his path. He then pulled out a handgun. He was arrested on state charges in September, and last month a grand jury indicted him in federal court.

http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/cr...cle_e5d6289a-3555-590f-bbd2-73492f092bf6.html

Good point.

There is an older, very used looking, white vehicle parked on the street, which appears as though it may have been a delivery vehicle in its day and then painted over. It also looks like the word "service" was once on the side of the vehicle, but then painted. It is hard to tell if this word was on the truck or a reflection of the photographer's vehicle.

IIRC, LC lived at this address with her mom and grandmother.

The picture was taken August 2012.

imo

Are you looking at Google maps? Wylma's address?

OT FYI:
http://www.klaaskids.org/blog/?p=1324

EndGame by Marc Klaas - 20 Years Today that Poly Klaas's body was located;

When Polly’s mother Eve Nichol and I were summoned to the Petaluma PD on November 30, 1993 my ability to reach reasonable conclusions had morphed into unreasonable and angry denial. We were in the Chief’s office with Petaluma Police Captain Parks and FBI Special Agent Mershon who told us that they had arrested the man who kidnapped Polly. They watched us carefully for signs of recognition, as we looked at the cold blank eyes staring back at us from the Polaroid snapshot. The kidnapper looked remarkably like the composite on the flyer in a crude unnerving way, but with harsh features. We said that we had never seen him before. They told us that we should get used to the fact that Polly was probably dead because the perp had a long history of violence and had spent most of his life behind bars.“What? You dare to tell me that Polly is dead without proof? Has he ever been convicted of murder?” No.“Then *advertiser censored** Y**. I’m not interested in your opinion. Go find my daughter, and then we’ll discuss opinions.” Hobbled by a badly strained back, I shuffled out of the station, got into my car and returned to the donated apartment that Violet and I had been using and in which I was spending increasing amounts of time.

<Sniped-Read More>

I have always felt there was the possibility that someone in WC's neighbourhood followed W that day and had been watching LC.

It has been said the girls knew their abductor, so it could have been someone L had known in her grandmother's neighbourhood.

Hopefully, LE focused on W's neighbourhood as well.

imo

This is strange, may be a mistake. Occupants on "reverse address" lookup listed at WC's address are:

WC
JC
WRC
LC
HRC
=================================

Moo

Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of the discovery of the girls' remains at Seven Bridges. I never thought a year would pass with no arrests in this case.

I pray that LE has a lot going on that we aren't privy to, because from our viewpoint it sure doesn't look like much is being done. JMO.

Good Post. This.

This is strange, may be a mistake. Occupants on "reverse address" lookup listed at WC's address are:

WC
JC
WRC
LC
HRC
=================================

Moo

I usually use that to connect family members. Not that they live there but some do, some have moved elsewhere and some may have had mail sent to that address at one time or listed their address for shipping etc...to that address. There's many reason imo, but think it's a good tool to find relatives. jmo

I have recently read that most child abductions for sexual purposes take place at night.

Daytime abductions are not the norm.

Goes back to organised/disorganised imo....random impulse (Klunder, Sigg) or planned and staged.

Polly was taken at night...planned and organised and silent. Jaycee was snatched in daylight - her dad was a witness. Impulse.

This abduction should have been witnessed imo...but it wasnt.

Planned. :cow:

Meth does bad things to good people after they use it. I don't doubt anything or anyone could be the cause of Elizabeth & Lyric's deaths. Not one thing, drugs or not. jmo

Meth abuse linked to the most dangerous crimes, leaving children helpless

Drug abusers don't just hurt themselves: The Drug Enforcement Administration says more than 80 percent of child abuse reports are substance abuse related. In Arizona, methamphetamine abusers have been linked to the abuse - and death - of children.Cronkite News' Astrid Verdugo reports.

Video at link

http://cronkitenewsonline.com/2013/...m_campaign=Feed:+CronkiteNews+(Cronkite+News)

Why did JC go after this group. The truck driving company? The mom did say her son's were interviewed early on. So....why would JC have so many charges including federal charges with a gun now? Erased serial number is a clue.

One year ago today the families of these girls got the news they were dreading. That the girls wouldn't be coming home safe and unharmed.

Today I wish for peace, hope, and comfort to each of them. I pray that these girls are remembered today for their happy, fun, carefree personalities and not the way they were brutally taken from this earth.

RIP beautiful girls...and know that all of us here at WS will keep searching for justice.

:praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member