IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he was probably interviewed right there at the lake that day and they got his name because they took a picture of him. Would it be out of line for them to look up his address and/or phone number to get in touch with him?

they have interviewed everyone else?? wonder if le suggested that they not pursue any potential witnesses due to the "investigation?

Well he was probably interviewed right there at the lake that day and they got his name because they took a picture of him. Would it be out of line for them to look up his address and/or phone number to get in touch with him?

It is easy enough to find his info. I did, but decided I didnt have any business calling him. Wish local media would follow up though.

While we're discussing this guy, how did he *get* to the lake that day? How long was he there for exactly? Did he ride his bike there or drive there? I sure hope police have the answers to all our questions about him, and if not, I sure hope they get back to this guy in a hurry to find out!

LE alleges that they have done door to door and checked half the town, but wasn't it just today that Ollipop said they have not been to his home? If that is the case and his home is right by the lake, why would they miss his home? Makes me question if LE is actually doing all they allege they are doing...IMHO

It is easy enough to find his info. I did, but decided I didnt have any business calling him. Wish local media would follow up though.

What about Spellman via Twitter?

...or maybe he's not following this like he was...

While we're discussing this guy, how did he *get* to the lake that day? How long was he there for exactly? Did he ride his bike there or drive there? I sure hope police have the answers to all our questions about him, and if not, I sure hope they get back to this guy in a hurry to find out!

iirc, he almost hit the abandon bikes on the trail while he was riding his bike... thought nothing of it till he heard girls were missing then notified le at station, then came over to the park when le was searching, we know this cause there is a pic in paper.... he is supposedly a volunteer ff?? of paid i dont know which...

Sorry, don't understand.

He was following this case initially. But as I look at his tweets, I think he's focused more on Aurora. He stayed with the Irwin case pretty closely. I wondered if he might have info on TG or why LE acts like TG is a mystery.

(Trust me, it's not YOU who is confused!)

It was during the first few days that the girls were missing that we heard from the Carpenters, Mr. G., and the unidentifed man that Aunt Tammy said told her he saw the girls on their bikes around 2:30. Has anyone seen or heard anything from these witnesses since then? I haven't but I'm over a thousand miles from Evansdale. I'm wondering if the Carpenters still believe it was Elizabeth who rode her bike past their house and stopped to talk in the evenings and who rode by their house during the afternoon of July 13 or if they may have realized it was a neighbor girl who looked similar to Elizabeth that they saw instead? I also wonder if Mr. G. still believes it was Elizabeth's and Lyric's bikes that he saw at 12:20 that same afternoon or if he may have realized later that the bikes he saw were smaller or larger than the ones LE has that the girls were riding? Same thing with the unidentified man who talked to Aunt Tammy -- after he saw pictures of Lyric and Elizabeth did he still believe he saw them riding around the lake at 2:00? It would help to know if everyone still believes what they said initially or if they have changed their minds.

Has anyone seen any media coverage of the witnesses since those first few days?

About TG, just a gut feeling and I'll kick myself if he's guilty... as if I could influence the investigation anyway...but he seems forthcoming and helpful IMO and I feel bad for him that he's getting scrutinized so heavily. As for the paddle-boater: if it were me and I knew anything significant I'd come forward in a heartbeat, but otherwise I'd be hesitant to say anything even questionable given all the scrutiny being placed on TG. I can see why they might come not come forward and esp. not come forward in the media.

I felt so much more hopeful a few hours ago. Right now I'm in the middle of anger and "WHY???"

Sorry, I misread the original comment. Plus, I'm an old foggie and I don't twit.

I watch a few select people, but it took me forever to understand what was being said.

It was during the first few days that the girls were missing that we heard from the Carpenters, Mr. G., and the unidentifed man that Aunt Tammy said told her he saw the girls on their bikes around 2:30. Has anyone seen or heard anything from these witnesses since then? I haven't but I'm over a thousand miles from Evansdale. I'm wondering if the Carpenters still believe it was Elizabeth who rode her bike past their house and stopped to talk in the evenings and who rode by their house during the afternoon of July 13 or if they may have realized it was a neighbor girl who looked similar to Elizabeth that they saw instead? I also wonder if Mr. G. still believes it was Elizabeth's and Lyric's bikes that he saw at 12:20 that same afternoon or if he may have realized later that the bikes he saw were smaller or larger than the ones LE has that the girls were riding? Same thing with the unidentified man who talked to Aunt Tammy -- after he saw pictures of Lyric and Elizabeth did he still believe he saw them riding around the lake at 2:00? It would help to know if everyone still believes what they said initially or if they have changed their minds.

Has anyone seen any media coverage of the witnesses since those first few days?

i remember someone saying in last thread that mrs.carpenter was doing all the talking in a subsequent interview but gave the same info... as for the other guy i have no idea..

Has it been confirmed the TG is actually TG and not some guy that gave the first name that came to his mind?

TG and his daughter are both on the Facebook discussion page of this case. He was just posting a short while ago. JMO but I believe he stands by what he saw.

iirc, he almost hit the abandon bikes on the trail while he was riding his bike... thought nothing of it till he heard girls were missing then notified le at station, then came over to the park when le was searching, we know this cause there is a pic in paper.... he is supposedly a volunteer ff?? of paid i dont know which...

nervous nellie, I think you have your facts confused.

The volunteer firefighter who located the girls' bikes around 4 p.m. that day is NOT the man who swerved to miss two bikes on the trail around 12:20 that day. And he (TG) first notified LE at the lake, who told him to report it to the police (I'm assuming they didn't have forms with them to take down witness info).

The photo of TG (the biker) talking to LE at the park - do we know for sure it was taken the day the girls disappeared? TG said he rides his bike there a few times a week so the photo could have been taken at a different time. Not sure about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500