IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ynotdivein
Hey peeps.

Listen.

No one has been named by LE or MSM as a POI or suspect in this case.
The parents, whatever you may personally think about them, have not been named.
That means that they, and their families, their neighbors, and their friends and "associates," are not to be sleuthed or badmouthed 'round these parts at this time.

Yep, there's stuff in the UK Daily Mail. We allow that link, but we treat it cautiously. Please keep your focus on sleuthing what may have happened to Lyric and Elizabeth in these threads.

This post falls at random.

Please continue here...

Bumping. AFAIK, this hasn't changed.

This is completely off topic but every time Casey's is mentioned I want pizza, cookies and donuts. Seriously missing some Caseys pizza right now.

Snipped from the article: All updated imagery should be published by the end of the year, Microsoft said.

Then have not updated my area yet. At least 1 1/2 years old for my house.

Thanks Jax49 - wasn't sure how to interpret Microsoft's doublespeak. Good to know it is about 1.5 years old.

Maybe the important thing is not whether the owners are related to anyone the girls knows but whether or not anyone the girls know is aware that the home is vacant. Who knows? I don't know. But, there is some reason the girls were going to the end of the street that is a mile from the Collins family's home and turning around. What could it be?

Well we do have to note that the Carpenters do not live on S Evans Rd but rather the next street over on Lake Ave.

MOO

This is completely off topic but every time Casey's is mentioned I want pizza, cookies and donuts. Seriously missing some Caseys pizza right now.

OT

What is a Caseys? Never heard of them.

Well we do have to note that the Carpenters do not live on S Evans Rd but rather the next street over on Lake Ave.

MOO

And the end of Lake Ave meets with Evans - which is where the house for sale is.

I can remember from several years at rented cottages on lakefront property that it is quite amazing how you are able to hear conversations going on from people out on the lake in their boats or splashing about in the lake. I guess my point being, if the girls were out on the lake and felt they were in any kind of danger and called for help, their voices would have been heard across the lake. Just IMO of course always.

True, about the voices carrying on the lake. But I don't think they ever realized they were in danger until it was too late to scream. IF they went for a ride on a paddle boat, which I doubt, they would have been having fun and felt fine about it, imo.

I don't think they actually rode on a boat, but I think maybe they were lured somewhere with the promise of a ride. Like " leave your bikes here and meet us at the dock in that house over there..."

Once they were in someone's yard, very easy to grab them quickly. They could have been told to go in and use the bathroom before they got on the boat, or to go and get some sodas for the ride...

there will be a new thread coming shortly.. and also: there is no bashing here of anyone that includes one another. Hang on for the shift.

If the images were new, then they would show the trailer-units behind the Cornbelt Auctions at Brovan Blvd.

What do you mean by trailer units - I am not familiar with the term - are these storage or residences?

MOO

Lake Avenue runs into S. Evans Rd right where the house is located.
If the girls biked to the end of Lake Avenue they would be almost directly in front of the house which is on S. Evans Rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz