GUILTY IA - Kraigen Grooms for child sexual abuse, Ottumwa, 2013

JMO, but I think there's probably someone older related to this.

Wouldn't he have had braces at some point if he has everything new and spiffy?

Braces here are about $6000 .

Why would a young kid have thin hair like that?

Braces here are about $6000 .

I'm thinking someone purposely purchased all that new stuff for him probably including whatever the kids listen to their music on. Just a guess that he doesn't come from a background where he'd been afforded braces.

Is there a short form of Aeropostle? Looks like an "e" at the end.

I don't think it is Aeropostale, but here are a bunch of pics. There is Aero as a shorter form.

https://www.google.com/search?q=aer...nMc64yAGv5oDYAg&ved=0CEsQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=644

I'm leaning toward Adidas, but they usually have their logo as well and not just the name. Also noting that the inside of the hood looks to be plaid.

I think it is adidas. Here is a hoodie with capital letters.

i believe that might be an adidas sweatshirt?

ETA: maybe not, just remembered that "adidas" is usually all in lower case on their logos!

you're actually absolutely correct - it is definitely an ADIDAS sweatshirt or hoodie as they do sometimes have their logo in all caps

I'm still looking for the specific sub-brand - NEO seems the most obvious since it's geared to young teens but I couldn't find any matching products so I've moved on ... looking at the original series now

http://www.adidas.com/us/apparel-men-s-originals/_/N-sxZu2Z1z11zrfZ1z13ybj

I wonder what the chances are of finding him on CL? Unfortunately faces aren't usually shown on there. :doh:

To me he looks like a teen. And he wears his cap weird.

He looks about 18 or 19.

Sadly, I think that is a little kid in one of the photos. Could be of either gender, there's a lot of little kids with long hair.

I think he could be anywhere right now.

I think he has his hair pulled back in a ponytail, and that is why it looks "thin" on the sides.

He looks about 18 or 19.

Sadly, I think that is a little kid in one of the photos. Could be of either gender, there's a lot of little kids with long hair.

I think he could be anywhere right now.

He has a face I would notice and remember.

I think he has his hair pulled back in a ponytail, and that is why it looks "thin" on the sides.

I'm voting for bleached, over processed.

His light hair definitely doesn't match his features and brows.

I am going with Adidas too. Not an expensive or desireable brand where I live.

"Whoever" it is they look made-up.

At Linda's link this "person" appears to actually possibly have fake teeth. Like the fangs we used to put in as kids like Dracula. Not judging just saying.

OK, they want to identify him. So they must not have his name. They say they can't release any info further than what they did because of "privacy concerns".

Are we thinking he's a possible victim of someone?

Likely this pic came from someone's cell phone or computer ... if so, whose?

Just thinking ...

The hoodie looks like it is an Adidas GFX TECH FLEECE style.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back