ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ride sharing is an independant contracting job so that could be considered private party because by nature its not a state licensed service.
I think the girls would have suggested a biggertip for the driver to wait (and only 1.2m) for the Grubtruck order thereby ending the trip earlier and now it would have become a private party

Did those who survived live in the basement?
I guess living there would muffle sounds from above.

Moo
Living in a house with 3 levels and 5 girls some with boyfriends and lots of friends coming and going I’m guessing you would learn to block out noise and not be alarmed at every thud or bump. Doors slamming or stomping etc I’m guessing wouldn’t raise alarm bells on a Saturday night if they were even awake to hear it. Can’t imagine being the girls that were in the house at the time and how horrible they would be feeling.

West Virginia - isn’t Quantico in WV? I feel they are sending in their top Profilers. Very happy to hear the increased amount of FBI Agents working this case! This gives me a lot of hope that this will be solved!
No, I think WV! They sent in their Behavioral Units and this is why I feel WV which would mean the top FBI units in the nation are working this case!

The Moscow Police Department is utilizing assistance from the Idaho State Police, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Latah County Sheriff’s Office.

Moscow Police Department:

• 4 Detectives
  • 24 Patrol Officers
  • 5 Support Staff

Federal Bureau of Investigators:

• 22 investigators in Moscow
  • 20 assigned agents located out of Treasure Valley, ID, Salt Lake City, Utah, and West Virginia
  • 2 Behavior Analysis Unit

Idaho State Police:

• 20 investigators
  • Public Information Officer
  • ISP Forensics Services and mobile crime scene team
  • 15 uniformed troopers to assist with community patrols

Currently, there are no suspects in custody, and the weapon has not been found.

Wouldn't Kaylee be searching or thinking about her dog and be on alert and worried instead of sleeping?

If the dog did disappear then the possibility that prep(s) came prepared with tranquilizers (including for humans), If that is the case it does point prep to their hunting skills

Edit: May be some bait is still lying around the house and LE can find this. I am not sure how this will help as a clue in solving it
You raise a really valid point! I find it hard to believe that a sober dog could sleep through this event without barking. So either
1) someone let the dog out of the house co-incidentally before the prep(s) entered
2) the prep(s) let the dog out and he runs away
- this would indicate the prep(s) location & timing and would coincide with any potential groupchat messages about the dog missing
3) (This I got from your post) the prep(s) were highly organized and sedated the dog quietly.
4) the dog slept through the event unaware of anything
5) the dog barked incessantly and the prep(s) ignored & spared him.

It just seems odd to me that the same night that one or more unwanted and violent people enter that house that the dog either disappears or is miraculously spared…

All speculation & JMO

You raise a really valid point! I find it hard to believe that a sober dog could sleep through this event without barking. So either
1) someone let the dog out of the house co-incidentally before the prep(s) entered
2) the prep(s) let the dog out and he runs away
- this would indicate the prep(s) location & timing and would coincide with any potential groupchat messages about the dog missing
3) (This I got from your post) the prep(s) were highly organized and sedated the dog quietly.
4) the dog slept through the event unaware of anything
5) the dog barked incessantly and the prep(s) ignored & spared him.

It just seems odd to me that the same night that one or more unwanted and violent people enter that house that the dog either disappears or is miraculously spared…

All speculation & JMO
I seem to have missed the source for discussion regarding a dog or potential missing dog. Does anyone have a link to that information?

SBM

Detectives have conducted 38 interviews with people “who may have information” about the killings, the update said, and took the contents of three dumpsters on the road the house was located on in case there was evidence. Investigators also asked local businesses if there had been any recent purchases of a “fixed-blade knife,” the update said.

In their Friday evening update, police said they “do not believe” the two surviving roommates or a male seen in the food truck surveillance video were involved in the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member