ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, IMO it isn't exactly the crime of the century and they have done a poor job of covering it up. DeOrr has not been found just because there are just so many places they could have put him, and they have never managed to get their stories or timeline straight. Put the body somewhere and then just say he disappeared. It didn't take much planning IMO.

And find someone to be the scapegoat, i.e. IR. Because JM just could not be the one who allowed something to happen to DeOrr. :notgood:

If they did make it up, it was probably to distract, victimize themselves, and point to an abduction. But it didn't work well.

I think this it the answer to why there was a cover-up. Oh, and to bring in donations too... :notgood: I think they have dug themselves a real deep hole here.

Not once, but twice, there was a child found in another state that was mistakenly thought to be DeOrr. Wasn't Nate from EIN the one who called Vernal Kunz to break the news to him about the first child found in Minnesota (I think)? And who could forget... Facebook poster Maria Red Rum, who found the little boy in a motel in California?

Life is stranger than fiction.

Not once, but twice, there was a child found in another state that was mistakenly thought to be DeOrr. Wasn't Nate from EIN the one who called Vernal Kunz to break the news to him about the first child found in Minnesota (I think)? And who could forget... Facebook poster Maria Red Rum, who found the little boy in a motel in California?

Life is stranger than fiction.

Right! And the first one in Minnesota was a little dark haired girl!

I've searched and searched, so forgive me if I'm missing this. I'm another who agrees the whole dad speeding away to call 911 is odd, and the idea that there was a sighting of dirty baby Deorr and dad later throws me every time too. Has his 911 call ever been released? I've listened to hers, but I've never found his. I'm interested in hearing it, and also in why it wasn't released (assuming it wasn't).
In the unedited 911 call that JM made you can very clearly hear another 911 dispatcher take DeOrr sr 911 call and can be hard telling him they had JM on the other line. Seems to me DK 911 call lasted a whole minute-if that. So in a way it was released and if they released his side I doubt there would be much there to hear.

Marking my spot.....

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

I think they made it up... I'm not sure what they thought it would accomplish, though. It never made any sense to me.

IMO, it is possible that there was some sort of rendition of that rumor they heard, but the only reason I could gather that they would bring up that particular rumor (that no one but them seemed to know about) was so they could extrapolate for the public that what it really meant was the clerk did indeed see DeOrr in the store, just at a different trine and in a different condition. (I think this was because the clerk actually couldn't recall seeing the child at all, and it raised suspicions.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Mediacom was down most of the day. Didn't get back to listen to IR and Bowerman and DK's atty until late then tried to catch up reading posts. With everything else going on in RT I didn't get to respond or answer some questions in reply to some posts. Then, the next thing I knew, a new thread was started and I could no longer respond. If anyone still has a question, we're back up and working. I will say today was the first time I actually heard Bowerman speak. I've always read the transcripts.

Our Mediacom was down most of the day. Didn't get back to listen to IR and Bowerman and DK's atty until late then tried to catch up reading posts. With everything else going on in RT I didn't get to respond or answer some questions in reply to some posts. Then, the next thing I knew, a new thread was started and I could no longer respond. If anyone still has a question, we're back up and working. I will say today was the first time I actually heard Bowerman speak. I've always read the transcripts.

1. Please explain the post about the polys...first one being inconclusive and second being a fail.

2. What do you think is the cause of IR's "diminished capacity"?

So he drove up the road by the resevoir to call 911 because he didnt think Jessica would get a signal and wanted to make sure that the call went through? And then when he called she was already on the line with 911 right? I guess I am just confirming that was the sequence of events right?

Right, that is the story we have been told. You can hear his call, when she was on the phone, so we know the order is right. Her call came in first then his. There is some talk about a third 911 call too, but I'm not sure if that is true. It might have been a dropped call that they were not able to complete.

Right, that is the story we have been told. You can hear his call, when she was on the phone, so we know the order is right. Her call came in first then his. There is some talk about a third 911 call too, but I'm not sure if that is true. It might have been a dropped call that they were not able to complete.
I've always felt the third call was a dropped call. I believe it was klein who said it was 3 calls.

Anybody know when the camping trip was planned? A month in advance? A day or two before they left?

(I haven't read the first 16 threads and am a little behind on the details) :blushing:

About the 911 calls, Klein said he was in possession of DK's call. I can't see why Klein would be granted access to it but no one else could. He's not LE so... maybe no one else has asked for it and made it public?

In his interview, when asked about Grandpa, IR says "I heard he's on oxygen." I thought it was reported that grandpa was on oxygen during the camping trip. Am I missing something?

I personally don't believe IR is involved.

Lets all hope Thread 17 brings this adorable little lad home, as a father of a 3 year old blonde haired, blue eyed little boy who looks like Deorr it's time for this to end.

Good Night:websleuther:'s I'm:eek:fftobed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member